Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: aishu_fan

ohhh!!tabhi to main kahoon..whos lucky!!lol
pllzz continue!!i really liked it so far and am impatiently waiting for the enxt update...no stress of course...take ur time..

Aishu...thank you..i am glad i could clear your query.....😳😳
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Next Part Promo

Ms.Kit arrives in town, in style
More AK romance
Lucky meets a surprise admirer..

Stay tuned... 😳 😳
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome beginning 👏 !
sorry for not commenting earlier 😳
promo sounds interesting 😉 😳 !
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
^^ Saira, thanks a bunch dost..i am glad you liked it 😳 😳
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Part 2

Ganga walks into Luckys room...and finds him fast asleep on his keyboard..Ganga thinks to herself
G: Oh my poor baby, must be tired...she slowly wakes him..
Lucky beta...why dont you go sleep on the bed..you must be tired..
Lucky dreamily woke up , looked dazedly at Ganga walked 10 steps and fell on the bed...Ganga smiled at him , tucked him in the bed, switched of the light..but noticed that the computer was still on..she switched it off..what she didnt notice is the blinking of "You have mail"..

Next day, was the last of the India Fashion week..and there was the usual buzz of fashion designers, models, super models, press and whole lot of movie stars and other famous personaities..the biggest buzz was that a new model was being launched in the Indian circuit this year, who was being touted as the best catch of the year..and there was going to be a special performace by the latest hit rock star...Angad..accompanied by his wife, Kripa...
The models walked the run ways, sashaying newer collections by different designers...after about an hour of ramp glam show...it was break time..and what better way to take a break, other than watch the latest singing sensation himself o stage...as Angad walked up on the ramp with kripa..the crowd burst out into a crazy myraid of emotions..wooting, whistling, and loads of applaud...he and Kripa took stage..Angad dressed in a dark jean, leather jacket and a rock star shirt, looked dashing and at his best, kripa looked bedazzling in her salwar suit...they looked like a pair made for each other...they took everyone by surprise, when they sand the song "Jab se tere naina" for the crowd...but they sang it looking into each others eyes, and those who saw it, knew the love they shared...after the melo song, came a heart thumping number of "Sonide Nakde" and it sent the crowd berserk with joy..everyone was clapping and shouting for more...Angad promised them more but later, as the fashion show was to begin...The hostess announced the fall/winter collection of Neeta Lulla being showcased next...and that there was a big surprise at the end of the show...the models shashayed beautifully on the ramp, wearing gorgeous dresses and salwar suits, for many occasions...as the 12th model left the ramp..the lights dimmed a bit...a new upbeat trance was playing and a silhouette stood behind the white background of the ramp...as she stepped out..the crowd fell into jaw dropping silence...there,in front of them stood, MK, aka Miss Kit, dressed in a red and golden lehenga, looking the most beautiful bride ever...she had her face half covered in her chunri...as she lifted it up and walked the ramp...there were gasps in the audience and silent whispers..as she walked up to the end of the ramp and dropped her chunri..the audience stood to give a standing applause...this was indeed one of the best find for the fashion Industry....

At home Lucky, bored to death, was flipping channels..Lipi came up behind him and snatched the remote..she flipped it to the channel which was showing the fashion show..lucky protested..but the his protests stopped midway when his eyes met the TV screen and the beautiful girl standing there, smiling at everyone, with Neeta Lull by her side..and everyone giving a standing ovation...Lipi's teases fell to deaf ears and he could swear an era had gone by in that single moment...he believed he had seen the most beautiful thing God ever had made...he kept staring at the screen..not realising Lipi had switched the TV off and called Ganga from the kitchen..mother and daughter were now into peels of laughter...bringing lakshya back from his trance, looking thoroughly embarrassed..he said..
L : Ap dono hanso hanso, I was only busy thinking about my next project..hah! thinking capabilities honi chahiye..
Lipi: Realy?? oh ho..yeah, what exactly were you thinking looking at the blank screen?
L: Mom!! tell her to stop..
G: Ok OK, enough now..Lakshya, you should go get your dad now he must be getting done at Mishra ji's house...
Ganga said that smiling and lakshya looked embarrassed at having been caught staring..and Lipi made sure she and her teasing was heard..Lucky ran being lipi chasing her up the stairs..Ganga laughed at their childlike play and went in...

Miss Kit, having received the best introduction of her life...came to the back stage and everyone was hugging her for looking to beautiful and she was now getting haunted by the paparazzi to say a few words...this is all she had to say...
"To all those who know fashion...its time it saw some changes, and I am the change!"
And she left for her vanity van...to change for after show dinner and party....

Meanwhile, Lucky got onto his computer...connected to the internet...no new emails..he thought to himself..
"Thats weird, no new mails? what kind of girl is this? first she asks to be friends and then doesnt reply! oh well! never mind..must be some guy in college trying to fool with me..oh is it Aniket? may be..may be he is upto no good this time again!! I will teach him a lesson..."
His thoughts fluttered back to the girl he had seen on TV...and thought...
"WOW...i have to find out who she is..why do I feel that I have known her my own life..."
First he had to find out what her name was..he went and lied down on the bed..closed his eyes and thought of how it would be to meet her, what it would be see her face to face...and in his thoughts..he slowly began to fall asleep....

Someone somewhere...kept refreshing her email client for any new mails...not having gotten one for over an hour...they closed the laptop in anger..and thought
"Aaj nahi to kaal, aa hi jayega! Kab tak bachega wohh mujhse...ekbaar Mona jisse pasand kar leti..wohh sirf Mona ki banke rah jati hai.." and she stormed out of the room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be Continued...
Please do leave your comments/suggestions.... 😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGGGGGGGG

okay,so i was soo excited to read this i was rereading the first line like 20 times lol...

wow, I would lvoe to see kt in a red shaadi joda [not the stupid ones that the production houses give!] and damn that too by neeta lulla??!! wow..i could imagine lakshu's reaction to that hahahah, he'd prolly run out that instant to find himself a shaadi sherwani and kiddnap kt w/ him to get married 😆

but wait, i dont' get the inbox mail thing..it said that ganga shut his computer off when he had one mail blinking can't he go back into his inbox and find it read?
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

OMGGGGGGGGGG

okay,so i was soo excited to read this i was rereading the first line like 20 times lol...

wow, I would lvoe to see kt in a red shaadi joda [not the stupid ones that the production houses give!] and damn that too by neeta lulla??!! wow..i could imagine lakshu's reaction to that hahahah, he'd prolly run out that instant to find himself a shaadi sherwani and kiddnap kt w/ him to get married 😆

but wait, i dont' get the inbox mail thing..it said that ganga shut his computer off when he had one mail blinking can't he go back into his inbox and find it read?

Ganga pressed the delete key n switched off the comp...thts why....😃😃😃
I am glad you liked...but seems like not many other LKT/AK fans seem to enjoy it...dont know why...putting romantic scenes in every part in a FF is  not practical...i cant do tht..i dont write that way..I wish people would read it for its essence...😕😕
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SU! that is so damn good! 👏

i could imagine it, i read less FF'S but i shall def read yours, 😊
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.jess

SU! that is so damn good! 👏

i could imagine it, i read less FF'S but i shall def read yours, 😊

Aww kiran..thank you hon..😃😃😃
PulkitMouni Fan thumbnail