India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Does anyone hve samir picture?

ajnabe04 Senior Member
ajnabe04
ajnabe04

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

I really want  to see samir i live in usa so i didnt get to that part so i was wondering.. who is that i meant i wnaa see tht.. is he cuteeee???

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

hi i have his pictures...i got some on the website.  You haven't seen Samir Soni???  He's cute to me...he was Purab on Jassi, and he loved Jassi so sad that he had to dump her like that....

I found an article that has his pictures...Im not sure how i can upload the ones I have on my computer to you...here it is:

Samir Soni for you!
   By: Tanuja sharma
   November 9, 2000

He's been a successful model, he's played a character in the soap 'A Mouthful Of Sky' , He made a debut with the movie Chinagate that released in 1998. Although the movie didn't do that well on the box-office; he didn't go unnoticed. I'm talking of none other than -- model, TV and Theatre artist, Samir Soni.

"Style is class," says the seasoned model. He recalls wearing a T-shirt with the graffiti -- Class never goes out of style! Personally, he treats fashion and style as synonymous. But, given a choice he'd prefer to be classy and stylish than fashionable. "Each one is stylish in their own way. You may wear a rugged look, irrespective of it not being in fashion and still be stylish."

Well to tell all you guys a fact, Samir hates shopping. So, to avoid those painful trips to the mall he shops once or twice a year wherein he buys stuff in bulk that will last him the whole year round. He says, "In the past few times KBN has been a good place for me where I get all I want at one go." Samir is into labels as he is assured of the quality. As he puts it, "I'm more into quality than the labels." So, for him its Levis or Guess jeans and Lee shirts. The one thing he cant live without -- Denims. "I'm a total denim person to the extent that I could live all my life in a denim shirt and jeans." Obviously enough, denim blue is his color. Among other favourites are white black and navy.

A good wardrobe is a balance between western and Indian wear, but not for Samir. "Apart from whatever ethnic I wear on the ramp, I don't recall wearing one for years. However, when I was a kid I always wore a white khadi kurta-payjama while sleeping."

Everyone's wardrobe has a few essentials and to Samir they are  "a good pair of jeans, a white and a black T-shirt, a white and a black shirt, a blue-black blazer and a comfortable pair of shoes which you can wear all day (but not sneakers). You just can't go wrong with these few things."

Keeping fit is really important to Samir. "Basically I'm a food-freak and also have a sweet tooth. So, I have to watch over what I'm eating and also work out regularly or else I'm capable of putting on 10 kgs in two days!". So oily, fried and desserts are a complete no-no for him. But he does let himself free to eat what he wants once a week. Being fit to him means not only being athletic but also keeping the body fat level low. "I work out at the gym thrice a week and on other days it's either a swim or a 45-minute walk or a 25-minute jog.

But as Samir says, "More than anything else, these workouts ease my stress." He has also done an Art Of Living course. He listens to music most of which is instrumental but he also like bands like U2, Pink Floyd and Bruce Springsteen. "Bruce is the only guy I can say I'm a fan of.," says Samir.

To Samir, religion is not about rituals, but a means of communicating with God in your own way. "I'm not into rituals but am very God-fearing." Life, to him, is an opportunity to make the best of what you have, while love is about doing something selfless.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
U can see Samir soni's gallery on i-f
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged

You can find Samir Soni's pictures on

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/samir_soni

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged

check out this link for IF gallery...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6311&PN= 1