Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

illuminated.

Viewbie

illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Hey SBS~iansHug

I came after alot of days to this section and the only topics i see are; "Help me with this", "Help Needed", "Can i get this video"

Please try to understand the fact that once the video is updated on SBS forum, you will get it. Try to get this thing in your brain that VIDEOBIES ALSO HAVE A PERSONAL LIFE! It takes them time to record and then upload it on Zshare and then put it on IF. Be PATIENT! I am sick and tired of closing topics, creating topics for u guys to use!! But no, if u want to go ahead and make new topics for help then i have only one thing to do and that is "INCREASE YOUR WARNING LEVEL, WITHOUT ANY MORE NOTICES" I have sent out more than enough Polite PMs regarding videos! Enough is Enough now!SmileSmile

Now all of u out here, get this thing in your brains that one more topic and i increase your warning level.Smile

Hope this is polite enough to stop u guys. This is not meant just for one person, but this is for EVERYONE!

Love and Regards,

SBS Development Team

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishthanidhi2013-Nayab-Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Everyone see!" in Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
woah! members hv bugged u enuf! will take special care Saraaji! Big smile thanks for starting this..it was needed! Smile

illuminated.

Viewbie

illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
^^U dont know Megha..Everytime i come online..I see atleast 2 posts for help!! Angry Ouch Confused

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

^^U dont know Megha..Everytime i come online..I see atleast 2 posts for help!! Angry Ouch Confused

oh dear Saraa...dont be so upset..i am sure members will realize their mistake...n i'll help as best as possible! Big smile  Hug

n u r doin a GR8 job! Clap

maha786

IF-Rockerz

maha786

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u saraa seriously members shd really think abt the videobies and the updaters who besides posting us written and video updates have a life of their own i mean they too can b held up for something or the other so plz guys try and think abt them we all owe them a lot and plz b a little considerate in ur demands thx again Smile

-Nina-

IF-Rockerz

-Nina-

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged

ya thats a better Idea
sorry if I did it pls forgive me

Mrs.Sharad Malhotra
Nina

Edited by love sharad M - 22 March 2008 at 5:19am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top