Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Can emotional ppl be good leaders? (Page 6)

lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by qwertyesque

only emotional people can be good leaders... emotional people can empathize, relate and understand humans better than the ones who are just the cut-throat opportunistic types....

Yeah but if a man has all these qualities then he is already married ..LOL Wink

LOLLOLLOL - now are you sure.... the only known trait a man has after he is married is lying...LOL - and the lie that is never traced is the ultimate truth..LOL

LOL LOL You got my drift there qwertoo.. marriage or politics - hard for men to avert both , even AP Kalaam couldn't do it..Tongue

Edited by lighthouse - 19 February 2008 at 7:15am
jasmine_triv Senior Member
jasmine_triv
jasmine_triv

Posted: 22 February 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
A woman called Margaret Thatcher was doing an interview and said "During my lifetime Britain will never have a woman prime minister". A little while later she became Britain's first woman prime minister and led the country with a tough-talking approach gained a nickname the "Iron Lady".

Now if she was too emotional and ever cried in one of her speeches I don't think anyone would have elected her as the countries leader. They would have made sexist comments and joked about her not being able to handle the job because she was a woman. It is harsh but in a job led by men it's very difficult to succeed especially if women let their emotions control them.
ummmmm Senior Member
ummmmm
ummmmm

Posted: 22 February 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasmine_triv

A woman called Margaret Thatcher was doing an interview and said "During my lifetime Britain will never have a woman prime minister". A little while later she became Britain's first woman prime minister and led the country with a tough-talking approach gained a nickname the "Iron Lady".

Now if she was too emotional and ever cried in one of her speeches I don't think anyone would have elected her as the countries leader. They would have made sexist comments and joked about her not being able to handle the job because she was a woman. It is harsh but in a job led by men it's very difficult to succeed especially if women let their emotions control them.

i agree :)

Go to top