Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

Can emotional ppl be good leaders? (Page 3)

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Joined: 01 January 2006
Posts: 11737

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by raj5000

LOLS tears won..being emotional worked LOL LOL Hilary won from NH inspite of predictions.   LOL so gals / Guys keeping crying, it works LOL

Boys dont cry you know that Raj.... So gals and Raj continue crying...LOLLOLLOL

LOLSSS  yeah boys don't cry now start crying LOLLOL finally gals /Raj/Men continue crying LOLLOL

Hear yaa Munna Bhai and LH... am just waiting who will be picked as vice-president in either case i.e Obama Vs Hillary...

lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 2842

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by qwertyesque

anybody who gets tears in their eyes while asking my vote gets my vote.....the thing they should cry whole-heartedly... for something...

 To cry for a need of something is what children do. To get tears in the eyes when you have some help to offer is better. jmho.

LH wht are u talking how many sniffles from hillary do you need to get convinced.... Angry

LOL

 Oh I am totally with you qwerts. I was refering to her let the tears flow strategy for votes. Watching CNN now. someone asked why should they vote for her and she repsonse - Whitehouse needs change and I am that change. Confused ..  Who knew she changed her name again... to "change" LOL 



Edited by lighthouse - 09 January 2008 at 8:08pm
raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Joined: 01 January 2006
Posts: 11737

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by qwertyesque

anybody who gets tears in their eyes while asking my vote gets my vote.....the thing they should cry whole-heartedly... for something...

 To cry for a need of something is what children do. To get tears in the eyes when you have some help to offer is better. jmho.

 

LH wht are u talking how many sniffles from hillary do you need to get convinced.... Angry

LOL

 Oh I am totally with you qwerts. I was refering to her let the tears flow strategy for votes. Watching CNN now. someone asked why should they vote for her and she repsonse - Whitehouse needs change and I am that change. Confused ..  Who knew she changed her name again... to "change" LOL 

WhiteHouse changing to pinkhouse isn't that a change WinkLOL Imagine a lady leading ...the leasder nation in world wow dakka to male egosOuch.LOL..big change... she is right LOL

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 27069

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by raj5000

LOLS tears won..being emotional worked LOL LOL Hilary won from NH inspite of predictions.   LOL so gals / Guys keeping crying, it works LOL 

Boys dont cry you know that Raj.... So gals and Raj continue crying...LOLLOLLOL----Dard jab dil main hey hota hey ...aaaank roota hey..LOLWink

LOLSSS  yeah boys don't cry now start crying LOLLOL finally gals /Raj/Men continue crying LOLLOL

Hear yaa Munna Bhai and LH... am just waiting who will be picked as vice-president in either case i.e Obama Vs Hillary...

I saw in tv lot of Situations Mr.Clinton Cry like a baby.............A women make him cry.....WinkEmbarrassed

But

I love Hillary Clinton ,she is breave n very smartClap

IdeaQueen IF-Dazzler
IdeaQueen
IdeaQueen

Joined: 23 August 2006
Posts: 3152

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Thanks to all the friends for replyingSmile

Most of you feel that being emotional is not a hindrance to the leadership.....

My questions are:

A leader represents the nation or a group. He or she need to lead a nation or group. If the leader is very emotional and displays his emotions easily......and if his decisions have effect on the people of that nation or group .......

DOES  IT  HAVE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THAT NATION or GROUP?

 

lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 2842

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Thanks to all the friends for replyingSmile

Most of you feel that being emotional is not a hindrance to the leadership.....

My questions are:

A leader represents the nation or a group. He or she need to lead a nation or group. If the leader is very emotional and displays his emotions easily......and if his decisions have effect on the people of that nation or group .......

DOES  IT  HAVE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THAT NATION or GROUP?

 

 Personaly it would appear wimpy to me to see a leader displaying weaker emotions on a whim. It is ok to cry for 9/11, tsunami or when touring African village in Uganda where almost half of child population is orphaned by Aids. 

 Newswriters everywhere loved using the song by Leslie Gore for Hillary's outbreak of emotion - "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you
" LOL

 

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 6086

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged

 

[/QUOTE]

 

 Newswriters everywhere loved using the song by Leslie Gore for Hillary's outbreak of emotion - "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you
" LOL

 

[/QUOTE]

 

Hillary  Clinton cried again today at Yale!She may continue to weep till she gets the presidential nomination.Will the obama Tsunami be halted by her 'cry me a river'? We will know tomorrowLOL



Edited by ankita31 - 04 February 2008 at 6:55pm
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 6086

Posted: 10 February 2008 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Hillary's crying ... AGAIN!!!!!  : today at Maine!She may win the state on sunday..she won Massachusetts!...

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//080209/480/37 e15e00cf584d47971c72ac6b53fa95/

 

 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Law on emotional distress in TV soaps?

2 3

Author: raj5000   Replies: 23   Views: 1339

raj5000 23 1339 26 February 2008 at 8:10pm by raj5000
Songs can help emotional distress?

Author: raj5000   Replies: 6   Views: 612

raj5000 6 612 07 January 2008 at 7:42pm by bunbutt_too
Emotional outbreak at work not cool?

2 3

Author: raj5000   Replies: 19   Views: 1555

raj5000 19 1555 20 August 2007 at 6:33pm by lighthouse
Leaders are not born,they are made!!!

2 3

Author: IdeaQueen   Replies: 22   Views: 2054

IdeaQueen 22 2054 09 February 2007 at 3:09pm by chatbuster
Did You Know? Leaders of the world

Author: MNMS   Replies: 3   Views: 437

MNMS 3 437 17 September 2006 at 7:17pm by CuteFairy91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index