Chat Clubs

True Love CC # 4 Love, Life and Laughter (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
true, you can't stop thoughts and yet phir bhi sab bhool ke bhi kuch yaad aata hai...but wehave to learn from life's lessons and we will only realize the true value of love when we've been betrayed a thousand times

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "True Love CC # 4 Love, Life and Laughter (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
yeah..sad but thts life...how you been today?? lil less freaked out bout school?

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
heyyyss veeryone,,

jhampu # 5 here, LOL

congrtzz on 4th CC, sorrry wasnt here for longss, jst really busy w/ school

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@su: not really, but there's a quote that I've read and really liked , something about you can only trip over pebbles, not mountains...so basically, I can't fail all together, I just have to watch my steps and take the daily challenges one at a time... its still scary if i let my thoughts wander long enough but i try to keep myself busy...i don't know..i feel like when i don't think of it, im zabardasti trying to ignore it..and as they say 'ignorance is bliss' and it is while it lasts, but i really want to face reality and get it over with, but i guess its not gonna be gone until im done w/ college...

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

@su: not really, but there's a quote that I've read and really liked , something about you can only trip over pebbles, not mountains...so basically, I can't fail all together, I just have to watch my steps and take the daily challenges one at a time... its still scary if i let my thoughts wander long enough but i try to keep myself busy...i don't know..i feel like when i don't think of it, im zabardasti trying to ignore it..and as they say 'ignorance is bliss' and it is while it lasts, but i really want to face reality and get it over with, but i guess its not gonna be gone until im done w/ college...

accha, i know its natural to freak out abt these things, but why r you worrying so much?? you will do fine..you have worked for it and youwill get your rewards where is the point worrying or ignoring it like this?? you know you will have to deal with it..so rather than worrying or ignoring, just let it be for  now..put it at the back of your  mind n concentrate whts important for now..thts finishing the courses this sem properly ..and meanwhile start preapring for interviews or the job market..you have ample time...no point worrying abt things not in your league yet!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolkitty_23

Originally posted by desigrl05

accha, i know its natural to freak out abt these things, but why r you worrying so much?? you will do fine..you have worked for it and youwill get your rewards where is the point worrying or ignoring it like this?? you know you will have to deal with it..so rather than worrying or ignoring, just let it be for  now..put it at the back of your  mind n concentrate whts important for now..thts finishing the courses this sem properly ..and meanwhile start preapring for interviews or the job market..you have ample time...no point worrying abt things not in your league yet!

I feel like time's running out and I have yet soo much to do...I still have soo many credits to finish and I do not want to graduate late in any case at all!! So I might just have to load up a bit, that's not my conern so much, but since the courses are available at such odd timings[if i need to take in spring, its not available till fall..vice versa], it'll be hard for me to finish them before '09... but Im thinking to take some extra courses at some random community college[ all the faltoo ones] so i can finish up and load up a bit easier... oh and point be noted: my dad would kill me if i graduated late... another thing, I have to study for the GRE's and PCATs and apply for them...uff and pre-reqs are antoher hassle Wacko my university has anatomy and physiology as two diff subjects!! [this totally bugs me outAngry] I mean, wth,  I have to waste one year just to get this course! alskfja;sdklfj.... last things last, I want to have something after I graduate, Idon't want to sit idle... i've started to look at companies and interships but i guess I can only research upon them as it is too early for now...

I dunno su, my nerves really tend to get the best of me when it comes to this topicOuch

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolkitty_23

That is true..but even a healed scar every now n then reminds of the past...sometimes just the memories are enough to hurt..and bring back a surge of unwanted thoughts n emotions... Embarrassed

Exactly! No matter how much you tru to forget..one memory or the other will always emerge and hurt you once again Cry

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Jhanni, I know exactly what's going on with you. It's not my time to graduate from college yet, but not my 2nd yr in community college has started and I need to think about transferring Ouch I don't have enough credits to transfer yet since I didn't take a lotta classes in my first semester and took a whole semester off due to my visit to Pakistan...now everyone's after me like when are you transferring? I'm like OuchOuchOuch not till next spring! *hopefully...fingers crosseD*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top