u choose, i write [one-shots only]

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

krazychik92

Groupbie

krazychik92

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

hey guys i just had this idea n i can't ignore it

its a unique idea becuz i didn't see this already being done and if it has then im sorry but hey great minds think alike lol 

and the idea is that you guys choose a pairing and the situation and i will write a one-shot on how u want it and who u want to be in it. if u want to place more than one pairing then tell me and i'll do it. basically u guys are the ones with the idea and i am the writer ok? if u have any questions plz ask me

this is wat u guys will be telling me:

pairing---- ?X?

situation---- watever u want... as in its new yrs... he forgot... she gets mad... he makes a romantic candlelight dinner... dance on romantic songs... completely alone... he whispers sorry in her ear... she smiles and kisses him... the continue dancing... the end something like tat however u want it to be

ur name/author name---- ??? either tell me ur name or if u want i'll use watever name u have on this site like me for example i would say rubina and if i didn't then i would use krazychik92

one thing u must not forget is that u do not reply in this topic u must pm me ur information the reason i don't want ur requests here is cuz i want to write the story as a suprise for everyone else and if u guys reply here then this topic will fill up soon and everyone will already kno so pm me ur request

if u want to say something about one of the stories then u can do that here no need to pm me for that plz try ur best at this don't post ur requests here i want it to be easy for me to reply to u about any questions tat i have abt ur request and i don't want to keep on quoting each other X number of times.

i hope u like this idea and will be participating

another thing when i have finished ur request i will pm u so u can check it out and tell me if u like it or not. If u don't then i will try to do ur request over in a better way

another thing plz plz give me some time before i do urs don't worry i will get to ur request sooner or later and im sorry if its really late but im going to do mi best

thank you all ur all great and awesome

i want everyone to participate if u dont have a request u can still reply and tell me wat u thought about the ones i did write

its no pressure u dont have to request something but if u want to then ur more than welcome to do that

and if u want u can ask for another one-shot as many times u want

i hope u all like mi idea and will be showing ur interest

thank you all once again

krazychik92

Edited by krazychik92 - 07 January 2008 at 5:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "u choose, i write [one-shots only]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonalkhullar

IF-Rockerz

sonalkhullar

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
awww..lovely idea...will send mi pm soon... Big smile

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
nice idea.. will pm when i get a idea Embarrassed Tongue

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
yea that is a very cool idea! ive read lots of one shots and they are pretty good since they are nice and short!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
^ Aww, i love one-shots! I have a collection [ well 1 complete, but many in the process] LOL saved in my laptop. Embarrassed All sorts of them.
It'll be nice to read yours! Can't wait! will be looking forward to reading them! Tongue

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 07 January 2008 at 7:55pm

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Great idea. Will pm if I get an idea. Thanks Big smile

krazychik92

Groupbie

krazychik92

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

thnx a ton for ur sweet comments and i already have like 4 or 5 requests come in in just one day that was really good and im working on the first one maybe tomorrow because im writing mi next chapter for *tru luv* right now so the one-shots have to wait a while but until then go check out mi other posts and tell me if u like mi story

and guys wat the heck? i have 80 something views n only 5 comments thats not kool did u guys not like the idea? maybe i should stop this post after i do the requests???? u want mi to do tat? cuz i will if noone's really interested

and for the ppl who replied and complimented me for the idea thanks a ton u guys ROCK!!!!

muah

hugs & kisses to everyone

have a nice day

bdsmfds

bdsmfds

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
hi when are u gonna start posting some of the requests you were sent and will u post them in this topic or a new topic?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top