Sports/Cricket

~~Support For Bhajji~~

HaUnTeDfReAk thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
most of us knw thta watever happened to bhajji was not fair enough..the refrre banned bhajji for no reason..if bhajji is racist then the refree's  desicion is also racist..this is definately unfair..teh aussie players r tryin 2 get bhajji out of tehir way coz tehy r scred if bhajji..c'mon guys lets support him..wta do u think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

im supporting my whole team πŸ˜ƒ
they arent treated good there in australia
they r being discriminated

i, fully armed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† poore josh mein 😳 πŸ˜† support him πŸ˜ƒ
HaUnTeDfReAk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amrit23

im supporting my whole team πŸ˜ƒ
they arent treated good there in australia
they r being discriminated

i, fully armed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† poore josh mein 😳 πŸ˜† support him πŸ˜ƒ

nice yaar..full of josh..

loh..r there no more supporters? πŸ˜•
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well...bhajji's bunny didn't wanna get out once again by him....so usne kissa hi khatam kar diya...

but yes i do support bhajji...

This content was originally posted by: mango

well...bhajji's bunny didn't wanna get out once again by him....so usne kissa hi khatam kar diya...

yeahπŸ˜†rightly said..bhajji wuld have made the new record..

isharon mein ek dum sahi baat kahiπŸ˜³πŸ‘

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hardly vist this section..... but today I am here just to support Bhajji and the whole Indian Cricket team.... I want them to go back to India right away.... don't wait for spineless BCCI's orders 😑 🀒 ...
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I'm supporting Harbhajjan! I really believe he did nothing since will believe my own eyes and they saw that Harbhajjan was just standing by talking with Sachin...and the real initiator was that..."man" called as Andrew Symonds who is just stirring up trouble because he cannot play in any other way other than to indulge in mud slinging or by taking help from the umpires not once, not twice, but thrice and gloating about it in the press.

And I also believe in Sachin and if he says that Bhajji didn't do a thing, then I believe so. Sachin, if not anything else, has been a foundation stone of honesty at least.

Also....the unfair way in which the referees voted against Bhajji WITHOUT ANY evidence whatsoever and asking evidence in the Brad Hogg case....says a LOT about how they favour European teams...which in turn says even more about the real kind of racism which is prevalent n the ICC since a pretty long time.

This content was originally posted by: xMarauderx

Yes, I'm supporting Harbhajjan! I really believe he did nothing since will believe my own eyes and they saw that Harbhajjan was just standing by talking with Sachin...and the real initiator was that..."man" called as Andrew Symonds who is just stirring up trouble because he cannot play in any other way other than to indulge in mud slinging or by taking help from the umpires not once, not twice, but thrice and gloating about it in the press.

And I also believe in Sachin and if he says that Bhajji didn't do a thing, then I believe so. Sachin, if not anything else, has been a foundation stone of honesty at least.

Also....the unfair way in which the referees voted against Bhajji WITHOUT ANY evidence whatsoever and asking evidence in the Brad Hogg case....says a LOT about how they favour European teams...which in turn says even more about the real kind of racism which is prevalent n the ICC since a pretty long time.

yeah n in this way india is targeted

n how can the umpired pay no any attention to sachins remarks in that meeting..he is not only the best player but also the idealist..he said that bhajji didnt say anything..

wats wrong with these umpires n referees..

i guess they keep on giving sachin out in 90s just because they dont want him to have the max..may b they want Mr.Ponting to have them

i want Indian Team to boycott all the aussie tours..no need to go to such a place n face racism

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kapil Dev said a very valid thing on TV right now: How can a person(Bucknor) who can't even hear a good loud knick of the ball hitting the bat, which is heard ALL over the ground, hear something said by Harbhajjan which neither the batsman at the non striker's end(Sachin) nor the fielders heard???