Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Souro, for your views on members wala question above, also add 'WQhich member bothers you most at DM" ya phir "Which member do you feel like bashing up at DM"..... 😆 😆 GT ko aur koi members key baarey maloom ho na ho per yeh dono questions zaroor answer ker degi jaldee sey 😛 😆 😆

Hey GT, love reading your posts. Keep up the good work 😊 Won't ask any questions as you already have quite a lot of pending stuff to tackle 😆

Enjoyed reading your responses here.  The captions were too good😊

Maybe I should.😆 Par kya hai na, ke jale pe namak nahi chhirakna chahta.

Edited by souro - 16 years ago
*Jane* thumbnail
~globetrotter~
I enjoy reading your posts. They're a very nice ray of sunshine.
Morning_Dew thumbnail
Congrats GT, enjoy the hot seat..
Souro ... bachi ki jaan loge kia 😆
~globetrotter~ thumbnail
*reading horrified through the past few pages* 😕 Erm. You're only kidding right? No way do you expect me to answer AAAAALL those questions, do you? Who again voted me member of the week? Isn't the week over already? I dont REALLY have to answer ALL those questions, now do I?

PS. Thanks to you all for saying the nicest things about my posts...that made my day! Glad you've enjoyed reading them. 😊

Dunno if I'll get a chance to answer all the questions...I'm trying to juggle a million things going on in my life right now all at once, and I dont always get a chance to be online as often as I'd like, so I hope you'll understand if I cant get to it all. 😳
~globetrotter~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Jane*

~globetrotter~
I enjoy reading your posts. They're a very nice ray of sunshine.

Wow! 😳 That was the nicest compliment. Thank you. 😃 I've enjoyed reading your posts too, *Jane*...you're a really good debator...wish I could be that eloquent!

~globetrotter~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Souro, for your views on members wala question above, also add 'WQhich member bothers you most at DM" ya phir "Which member do you feel like bashing up at DM"..... 😆 😆 GT ko aur koi members key baarey maloom ho na ho per yeh dono questions zaroor answer ker degi jaldee sey 😛 😆 😆

ROFL! 😆😆😆  Ahem. I have a right to remain silent...*but feel free to use your imagination*

Hey GT, love reading your posts. Keep up the good work 😊 Won't ask any questions as you already have quite a lot of pending stuff to tackle 😆

Enjoyed reading your responses here.  The captions were too good😊

Thanks for the compliments 😊. And for not asking me any more questions. Geeez. At this rate, I'm going to be writing a book.

~globetrotter~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

😆😆 thanks i suspected corny was a typo.. lolss meant to replace c with h 😆😆 just for fun and kiddin as usual 😆

*gasp!* You did NOT just say that. *blushing beetroot*

~globetrotter~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Captions please , thanks to Sweta1

Oh my gosh, Sweta...those are sooo cute and funny!...Wait, and I'm supposed to come up with captions for that?! What am I? Some sort of a caption writer thingy? I've got nothing to say to that...except maybe this:

"I'd rather jump and drown in my dog's water bowl than come up with captions for these"

~globetrotter~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Congrats Globetrotter.👏 Here are some Qs to keep you busy.

Some basic Qs to warm you up:

How did you land in IF: Dunno how. Just landed. Kinda like one of those cheesy hindi soap operas where they just introduce any random character out of nowhere. I just showed up.

Which sections in IF are your fave: Erm. I have a confession to make. I dont really roam around the different sections of IF much (except maybe the bollywood section where I lurk around reading stuff and not really posting anything). I have a hard time just coming back to keep visiting this one section. There just arent enough hours in a day. Maybe someday all our prayers will be answered and surfing the internet will be a REAL job and we'll all become millionaires because we spent a lifetime dedicated to overtiming on the internet. 😆

What's your real name: *in a very James Bond-y tone* If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Why Globetrotter: It was either that or girlwithamaniaclookingcatforanavatar. I decided to go with globetrotter.
Which is your country of origin: I was born in India.
Who are your best friends in IF:

Which member you agree with most:

Which member you fight with most: Ooooh. SCANDALOUS. There hasnt been a fight yet. But one of these days when I'm feeling real crabby and people get on my nerves...*music of kung fu fighting playing in the background*
Which member you have a crush on: What is this shaadi.com?
Which member you think is the funniest:
Which member you feel is the nicest:
Which member you feel is the most helpful:
Which member you admire most:

^ Erm. Like I said, haven't been here that long.

Now the main course:

When's the last time you cried: Yesterday. But I absolutely refuse to divulge any details.
When's the last time you had a good laugh: Today.

When's the last time you played a practical joke: Gosh. I think it was way back in high school...and I dont even remember what it was. I'm not good at playing practical jokes. I giggle way too much when I'm supposed not to laugh...and then stifling the laugh just makes me want to laugh out loud even harder.
What was the joke: ^^
When's the last time you felt angry at someone: Some weeks ago...at this idiot who was drinking and driving in front of me and ended up crashing into a pole on the side of the road. I saw the accident happen right infront of me...and then when a bunch of us gathered around to see if he was okay, he mumbled under his alcohol stenching breath "I'm fine...dont call the cops...I'm drunk". 😡 All this while we were concerned for him, and to think he could've killed someone that night!

What's your fave food: I love anything that's spicy...and nothing beats home cooked food. 
When's the last time you had your fave food: I havent been back home in four years...so it's been a looong while...*sigh*... 😔
How many pairs of shoes do you own: A girl can never have too many shoes.
😉
How often do you shop for clothes: I dont keep track. I'm pretty random. But I have my crazy moments.
What is your fave style of clothing: Jeans.
Which is your fave brand of clothing: I'm not a brand worshipper. I just wear whatever I like on me regardless of what brand it is.
How many times do you fix your makeup: I dont wear make up. Couldnt be bothered. Way too much work. You underestimate my laziness.
Do you put on mascara with your mouth open: Do you?
😲
What're the things you always keep in your handbag: God knows I have waaay too many unnecessary junk in my handbag. Let's see...lip balm, sunglasses, keys, pens, little scraps of paper that had relevance at some point, cellphone, kleenex, some money, elastic bands, hair scrunchy thingies, paper clips, souvenir coins, erasers, receipts from several months ago, etc etc (i didnt put them there, they just found their way there)
What type of songs you like most: I like soft rock...and nobody does it better than Bon Jovi. And then there are times when nothing sounds better than good old hindi music.

Which band or singer is your fave: Bon Jovi all the way. Nickelback's pretty good too. I'm not too savvy about names of indian singers but I like the male singer of the Taare Zameen Par album...dont know his name and dont know if I've heard him sing anything else before. 😕 I like Lata Mangeshkar too...sometimes...
How many albums of your fave singer do you have: I havent counted them.
How many cards did you buy for Christmas: Really? Really, you want me to answer that. *rolling my eyes* Geeez. Who knows? I just write and send. Maybe next year, I'll keep tabs.
How many cards did you buy for New Year: ^^ ditto, with a few more *rolling my eyes*
Did you give those cards before New Year or did you give after 1st: Okay, so I cheated. I just knew this would come back and haunt me. I mailed them on the 1st. 😆😆
What's the brand of your cellphone: It's one of those sleek motorola thingies.
How much time do you spend on phone each day: Not a whole lot. I HATE talking on the phone.
Which is your fave movie: They change all the time. But right now, it's Taare Zameen Par. It's just a beautiful, beautiful movie.
Why's that movie your fave: It's hard to say why exactly. It made me really nostalgic and reminded me so much of my own childhood. The song 'Meri Maa' just made me miss my own mum so much. Maybe it's just the fact that I've been away from home too long or maybe it's the movie.
Who's your fave actor: Tom Hanks when he was younger, Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan.
What's your fave comics: I havent read a comic in years and years and years. 😆
What's your fave cartoon show: Spongebob square pants! Spongebob square pants! Sponnnnnnge bob squaaaarepants.
What's your fave book: Now, if you were really paying attention to other questions, you wouldnt be asking me this again. I already answered this somewhere else.
What's the last book you read: I'm in the process of reading 'Adventures of a continental drifter'
What's the last novel you read: 'Interpreter of Maladies'...I think...though that wasnt a novel, novel...more of a collection of short stories.
What type of novels do you like: I prefer non-fiction to fiction.
Have you ever read M&B: What is M&B? 😕
If yes how many, if no why not: Huh?
😳
Who's your fave Archie's character: Archie.
Who do you think should get Archie, Betty or Veronica: Ofcourse Betty. Veronica's way too high maintenance.
Do you play VGs: Nope. Like I said, not enough hours in a day.
What's your fave VG so far: Not a VG player.
Do you use a Mp3 or Mp4 player: Yes. Mp3
How many songs have you got stored in your Mp3/Mp4 player: A lot. And no, I'm not going to get up and check.
Do you play any musical instrument: The guitar.
Explain to us how you play it: With my fingers like this *playing an air guitar*
Do you get pocket money, if yes how much: I earn my own pocket money. The last time I got money from my parents was five years or more ago.
Have you ever bought something significant with your pocket money: Yes. My digital camera. I saved and saved to buy a good one with it.
What's your fave car: Jeep.
Which car you want/wanted to buy when you start/started driving: Jeep.
Do you have any siblings: Yes.
What're you doing right now: Answering a gazzilion questions and wondering if the person who wrote the questions has more energy typing them out than I have answering them.
What're you wearing right now: *shocked!* Pervert!
What's the time right now: Time for me to go to bed.
What're you going to do after this: Go to bed.
What did you eat last: Peanut butter jelly sandwich and milk. I was too lazy to cook. 😆
What's the weather like where you live: It's winter. It's cold, gloomy and depressing.
What're you wishing right now: That I was some place warmer. With palm trees, lots of sunshine and a tropical breeze.
What was your last dream about: Something about cockroaches taking over the world. 😆 In my defense, I'd been talking about cockroaches with a friend the night before.

What was your last nightmare about: Ugh. It was horrible. It involved someone dying. Not anything I want to remember right now.
Whom did you talk with last: My bf.
How much time did you spend (check your phone): Not gonna do it. Like I said, you underestimate how lazy I am.
What's your idea of a perfect date:
It has to be something outdoorsy...maybe a hike with a picnic lunch or something.

What's your idea of a perfect vacation: Seeing some place different or visiting home.
What's your idea of fun: Being with people I like, doing things I like. And not having to answer these endless questions.
What's your idea of a perfect party: Not a party person. Probably being surrounded by my friends and people I'm close to is about as party like as it gets.
What changes would you like to see in DM: Cant think of any.
Which topics you like most in DM: The heated ones.😆
Which is your fave vacation spot: All vacation spots are fun. It's hard to pick a favorite. Someday I wanna see Egypt. That sounds like a real fun vacation spot.
Which place do you wish to visit next: Egypt.
What about that place attracts you: The pyramids and the very interesting historical and cultural background to the place.
Which English/Hindi actor you think is perfect for you: LOL!!! *blushing like a bride to be* Ji, mere khayal se hamara Shahrukh bilkul perfect rahega. 😆😆 Isnt it funny how people talk about actors like they know them on a personal basis.

Which English/Hindi actress resembles you most: The prettiest one. You pick. 😆😆
Write the recipe of the dish you love to cook: White chocolate walnut cookies.
What's the funniest incident in your life: Funny...lots of them. Funniest...I dont know.
What's the saddest incident in your life: Whenever you think life has gotten as bad as it can get, life one up's you and gets even worse. So I'd say the saddest is yet to come.
What's the most embarassing incident in your life:
Um. I have no intentions of making it even more embarassing by sharing it here. 😆

What comes to your mind first when you hear the following names (you can add any other if you want):

anon (saira):
Anu.Rad:
mermaid_QT (Subhagya):
Maya_M:
Mythili Kiran:
MNMS (Maryam):
Dabulls23 (Varsha):
Raunaq:
Sound (Nitu):
Return_to_hades:
*Jane*:
mittijalebi:
Sweta01:
simtara:
Nitasuni:
~LiL*PrinCeZ~:
Gauri_3:
Lighthouse (Praveena):
SholaJoBhadkey (serialbuff):
rakhsha.l:
Morning_Dew:
Persistence (Persy/ Reeps):
TallyHo (Dr.Ashu):
Rockstallion:

raj5000:
SolidSnake:
ChameliKaYaar:
qwertyesque:
Chatbuster:
Souro:
kabhi_21:
sareg:
Believe:

Here's what comes to my mind first "Wow. This is a reeeeaaally long list. And who are all these people?! Maybe I should just stop answering all these nosy questions now."

Dedicate a song to each one of the above girls and any other you'd like to add.
Dedicate a duet song to each of the above guys and any other you want to add.
Write a short story or play involving all these character and any other that you might want to add.
What're you feeling right now:
Do you feel like hurting someone:
Are you enjoying answering the questions:

I think you're enjoying, so here are some more as dessert:

How many questions have I asked you so far:
Are you wondering if I'm going to come back to ask more:
What's your fave dessert:
When's the last time you had this dessert:

PS: you need not answer those you don't feel comfortable about.

Pheeeeeew! That took forever. And I didnt even answer all the questions. Gosh. I need to lie down. I feel exhausted.  

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GT -
😆 😆 Can I say chicken ran away from the poultry after first sens of getting grilled 😆 kiddin.. truly appreciate... even after tighty scheduled you managed to come here and attempted to answer most...never mind Souro's effort won't go in vain....hahaha next MOTW will auto inherit these questions.

Thanks for your time...and all Thank you! for participation...appre. it.

Closing this post now. Thanks!