Here is the Update for Dec28,29, and 30th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys, been real busy and havent been able to do them, i'l try and do them daily as much as i can.

Dec 28:

Parvati cant go to court because of Om's ultimatum, so the court case is pushed back and Machan is released on bail.  The gargs come home and make fun of Parvati and the aggarwals of their loss.  Shruti tells Om that even though he has stopped Parvati, she will continue the fight.  Parvati tells Om that he shouldnt worry, she'll talk to Shruti.  Monalika is on the street, when a van stops and some guys jump out and grab her baby and take off.  Monalika comes home in tears, and everyone is shocked.  Parvati looks around and thinks to herself that it must have been Sasha.  The rest of the family go to the police station and there blame Aryan, but Aryan says it wasnt him.  Parvati goes to Sasha who admits that it was him, he says he'll give the baby back if she tells that girl who accuesed rob of rape takes her case back, Parvati agrees.  Rob comes home and everyone is upset and shocked.  Sasha gives the baby back to Parvati, Om sees this and is shocked that even Sasha can sink this low.  Sasha tells Parvati the she may have stopped her war, but he will continue and he promises that he will destroy her family.

Dec 29th

Sasha, Rob, Machan, and neil sit with the girl who accused rob, Monalika, and Krishna, to work out a deal outiside of court instead or Rob taking the girl to court for false charges.  They ask Rob what his demands are, but he says he wants nothing!!!!! After Krishna guys leave he tells his bros that he will take alot more than money from the girl, Sasha says he is happy at his thinking.  Rahuls Father comes to ask for Sonu;s hand in marriage, everyone is happy except Shilpa but after some convincing she agrees too. Aryan bumps into Monalika and once again talks to her about marriage but Monalika doesnt agree.  THe girl Ishita(i think thats her name)  gets thrown into a van, then the van throws her out and she is in the rain, in the middle of the street all wet, and Rob appears her and he starts to chase her, and says i will show u what rape really is.  She is crying, Rob gets close but stops and says why did u do this to me?  He brings the girl home, and she says to her mother that he is not like his other brothers.  Rob is in his room when Parvati comes in and says i'm glad to hear that you are not like ur brothers, cause u still have humanity in you, and i hope u never let that die.  she also says sorry about wrongfully accusing of rape.  Parvati and monalika are talking when the guy who Machan supposedly had killed runs in, he is worried that sasha will get him, Monalika says dont worry no problem will come, just then we only hear sashas voice "that a problem has arrived Monalika jee" 

Dec 30

Sasha and Machan run in and grab the guy, Machan wants to hit him but Sasha stops him, Machan runs to his room, Sasha tells that guy not to worry as if something happens to him, there case would become weaker.  In the room Sasha says dont worry, he will destroy the family, and nothing will happen to him.  THe family prepares for SOnu's wedding and Kamal brings Vigyart home from the hospital.  A comic moment with Sonu talking to Rahul with everyone listening, well it wasnt really that funny.  Krishna watches on has kamal guys make fun of Sonu and then watches the rest of the family in the hall joking around, and thinks to himself I have done this to myself(the fact that no one talks to him)  Sasha tells Karima that they will celebrate her birthday this year too, everyone is happy, ROb is abit like he doesnt really care.  Rob goes and invites that Ishata girl. The party is in full swing, Parvati wishes Karima and leaves.  In the room om says i felt bad how karima insulting you, but Parvati says dont worry.  THat Ishata girl arrives and THe Gargs arent happy when Rob says she is my friend, but Sasha tells everyone to relax and enjoy the party.  Sasha and Machan are in the room planning to get the guy that Machan is serving jail time for killing.  They want him to die in a car accident, just then they hear a noise and the door, both run to see who it was but no one is there.  They get back to the party and look around wonder who it was.

Thanx a lot jatt4life. Have ben waiting for this. 👏 👏 👏 😃 😃

THANX FOR DA UPDATE JATT4LIFE .KEEP IT UP.

Thanks so much for the wonderful updates, jatt4life.😊