will tia n ranveer finally.........??!!

tia_princess thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

guyzzzz

do u think atleast now they will kiss each other n cofess their love to each other................evrytime they cum very close n they realise tht there sumthin wrong...............y cant they jus go ahead..................we r all excasted now...............dont u guyz want them to confess their love..............hope they do it in todayz episode only...............puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz ze GOD!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tia_mehra thumbnail
DUH DID U SEE TODAYS EP IT WAS TOP OF THE WORLD
I LOVED IT
some1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz record it
Jay0014 thumbnail
YA...I WAS SO EXCITED THT I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING...ANVESHA,TODAY PLAYED A GR8 ROLE AND BEST ROLE IN REMIX'S HISTORY....

OHHHH.I AM GETTING BUTTERFLIES
veonal thumbnail
i seen the episode but was very diasappionted with ranveer .he behaved like a monster in the last scene. seriously if he has revenge on his mind then i think tia is better off with arjun .he is surely going 2 hurt tia by taking his revenge 😭
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am pissed of with ranveer today too....i mean tia actually confessed and all...and in spite of his love....all he can think of is revenge...and the kiss...oh god...why did they have to mess it up... 😡 ...tia was so sweet today...y did ranveer have to be soooo dumb....i mean after all the crying that he did coz he didnt have tia in his life....saying that she is his life and he has lost her...he actually cried like a baby then...and now that she is going to be with him...he wants revenge..i mean ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH 😡
veonal thumbnail
ya lamina seriously if ranver hurts tia i am going 2 kick him so badly 😡
sharu16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lamina

i am pissed of with ranveer today too....i mean tia actually confessed and all...and in spite of his love....all he can think of is revenge...and the kiss...oh god...why did they have to mess it up... 😡 ...tia was so sweet today...y did ranveer have to be soooo dumb....i mean after all the crying that he did coz he didnt have tia in his life....saying that she is his life and he has lost her...he actually cried like a baby then...and now that she is going to be with him...he wants revenge..i mean ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH 😡

ur right,i ca'nt understand ranvir.first he says he loves tia and then he says"tia ko bhi iss aag mein jalna hoga"

veonal thumbnail
why ranver ? why r u doing this 2 tia she luvs u man . 😡
reema_19 thumbnail
ya its too bad . ranveer is cheating with tia . hey i saw the precap tia told anveer ki tum arjun sa darta ho . i dont know wat tia has said to ranveer . plz tell me after this wat will happen acc to rebelde way.
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i saw the promo for next week...arjun was twisting tia's arm...and tia told him "tia doesnt love u..tia loves ranveer" and then arjun is shown talking to ranveer saying that ranveer will have to pay for taking tia away from him...and that he found out everything...and then arjun is trying to tell mr ahuja that he found something in rajasthan..and tia and sumeet look at ranveer...and ranveer is shown worried....

think ranveer is gonna tell tia not to tell arjun abt them....may be thats when tia asks him if he is scared if arjun...and may be tia doesnt listen to ranveer n tells arjun..anyways...and then arjun gets mad n decides to tell sumeet n tia abt the revenge....

what do u think??????????????????????