Page   of 2

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I like energy drinks LOL

But I stopped now
Thank God !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Secret to Stayin Slim (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
its actually not that hard as it seems.. there was a time when i gave up all these fizzy drinks for like 1 or 2 months and i absolutely loved coke and pepsi and all these drinks... it was like a routine to have at least one every day... now i hate them.. LOL i drink coke like once in a month or something
but when i was giving it up, i found it super easy to avoid these drinks.. its a bit tempting when a friend offers u one LOL but u have to learn to control!!!always carry a bottle of water with u n drink that instead.
think of fizzy drinks as the grossest thing ever n how much weight u will put on by drinking them.. and gradually u wont feel like drinking them anymore.

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaD

Well, it is true. Water is so very healthy for you - not just for your figure, but for over all health, acne, weight loss, etc.

Giving up fizzy drinks will be very difficult if you really enjoy them. Do not give them up entirely at one time, gradually drink less, like if you have coke for b/fast, lunch and saupper and inbetween, have water in between and have coke just with meals, then slowly just lunch and supper, then just for supper, etc... exchange coke for something with less sugar and fizz and you will gradually move off it. It can happen if you put your mind to it... so have faith in yourself!

While giving up fizzy drinks may work for you, it may not be the thing for others - some people have the sort of metabolism where coke, chocolate, fast food, lots of snacksetc does not affect them where as with others it is jutst awful. But eventually this sort of stuff will affect the body so all things in small doses is good regardless of how it affects you now.

Thank you Divya!! you really motivated me!!Clap i will try to only drink water...!!Big smile

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@pinky

im gunna try tht too...!! LOL Embarrassed
LOL cuz i always think bout tht.. my dad use to b lyk ...dnt drink too much or u'll turn into a giant wen ur lyk 20 LOL

im glad this topic is motivating every1 Big smile

spyrulzdworld

Goldie

spyrulzdworld

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
it is very true that fizzy drinks increases ur weight like anything
there was a time when i needed atleast 1 can of soft drink ..... i saw my weight had gone up like anythin but it didnt matter that much cuz at that time i was very slim nd almost after a year i gained 10 kgs
now i dnt luk tht slim but i have stopped drinking fizzy drinks and believe me i lost 3 kgs in a month
it is so helpful
i like drinking water but its jus that i never feel thirsty or else i jus dnt remember to drink water tht is y just kept a big jar of water in front of my bed so whnever i wake up i remember tht i hv to drink water
and now i hate fizzy drinks

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Absolutely. Sugar drink give empty calories so we feel hungry.

The trick is to cut down on fatty foods. I said cut down and not stop altogether. Eat more fruits and cereals that have fiber content and wholewheat bread.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top