Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

every1 has told me tht the best way to stay slim nd not get obese is drink water && avoid SOFT DRINKS!!! OR ANY KIND OF JUICES THAT CONTAIN SUGAR..!! just drink WATER!!

well my moms frnd told me that the secret to stayin slim is to avoid soft drinks nd she does tht wit her family nd none of her sons/daughters r fat and she is slim too... skinner then most ladys tht hav had kids.. && she looks yung too.. soo is it true? if u dnt drink soft drinks it helps u mantain ur weight by ALOT .. ????????????

i think its true .. but how do u avoid soft drinks wen u lyk them so much..??

ne tips? nethin u want too add?

comments/ suggestions????????????? Embarrassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by miss5stars - 06 January 2008 at 2:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loverocks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Secret to Stayin Slim" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
uff i really want to saty slim .. but i drink alot of fizzy dirnks but i am skinny my stomahc is flat. but of course it stll has the odd flab but it is flat. hmm i do not know if i wud be bale to give it up

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Self control can get you a lot of things in life.
You make a really strong and tough goal in your life and you make a desicion that means that you are going to aoid touching soft drinks, pop, fizzy drinks and all kinds of drinks that contains sugar! Once you make a goal to yourself... and control every single actio you make in your day to day life... it will probably work.

For example: I used to love Coke and Pepsi and it used to get me soo hyper and I even gained a bit of weight. But last christmas... I made an agreement with myself that I am not going to have coke or any other kind of drinks... and my health improved a lot. Trust me... it works... Drink lots of water... if you see your friends drink all these amazing things... get some water for yourself and control yourself. Smile

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Well, it is true. Water is so very healthy for you - not just for your figure, but for over all health, acne, weight loss, etc.

Giving up fizzy drinks will be very difficult if you really enjoy them. Do not give them up entirely at one time, gradually drink less, like if you have coke for b/fast, lunch and saupper and inbetween, have water in between and have coke just with meals, then slowly just lunch and supper, then just for supper, etc... exchange coke for something with less sugar and fizz and you will gradually move off it. It can happen if you put your mind to it... so have faith in yourself!

While giving up fizzy drinks may work for you, it may not be the thing for others - some people have the sort of metabolism where coke, chocolate, fast food, lots of snacksetc does not affect them where as with others it is jutst awful. But eventually this sort of stuff will affect the body so all things in small doses is good regardless of how it affects you now.

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
ooo these r all kewl!
tfs!
but im skinny already lol Tongue

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
im normal sized rite now but my dad told me tht if i continue to drink it lyk all the time wen im older tht all the sugar nd fat is goin to explode nd im gunna become a big giant LOL so thts y im tryin to avoid them .. but wht do i drink to get energy?? in the morning cuz lyk skool starts at 7:30am nd im lyk still half asleep so i drink coke LOL

@kawaai how old r u rite now???? && i will try 2 set my mind too it LOL

@divya im gunna try ur suggestion.. but lyk sum days i dnt even drink coke LOL usually wen i go to the mall i drink water its just tht i dnt lyk water unless its inside a water bottle so my mom puts it in water bottles for me LOL LOL

on my birthday..!!!!!! wen i turn 15... on feb 14
im gunna tell every1 my lil goal...!! LOL
nd try too do it.. but for now let me enjoy my coke
ahahah noo im gunna CUT down tho lyk i even drink coke at skool but now im gunna cut skool coke drinkin cuz i usually drink it cuz i hav P.E 1st n it gets soo HOT nd i need sum energy to keep me moving Big smile

thnx u guys motivated meeee LOL

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged

He he... glad we could help! Water is the easiest out of a water bottle... so good luck with your goal!!!

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by miss5stars

@kawaai how old r u rite now???? && i will try 2 set my mind too it LOL 

I am a year smaller then you.LOL. Lol... You calculate my age!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top