Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kkhushbu

kkhushbu

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 10:26am | IP Logged
they are having a bad impact!!!
baaki to sabne itna keh hi diya so no need to say anything else... Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "films-bad influence! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JMay7500

JMay7500

Posted: 03 November 2005 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Bollywood movies are getting very bad. To compare things to
America is not a good idea. USA is not a country of good taste
or morality. Most x rated movies come from here and it is also a
very violent country. The bollywood producers will do anything
to make money and they dont care about their own people. DO
NOT copy America, for the oldest civilization to look up to a 300
year old country is like asking a 2 year old for advice.

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 03 November 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
well both r emraan hashmi starrer and honestly i hate watching his films coz they have no logic. Tongue
But i would disagree with the fact abt bad influence,Films of these sort(mentioned by you) r made but there r also good films around. Tongue which r influential.U just have to see them.
Although there r ppl who would say that they liked tumsa nahin...and aashiq banaya...for them it is good.

But there r good films made. Tongue Iqbal,Black,for ex. Tongue

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Would it kill these directors to NOT show a kiising scene of any sexual act in their movies? I mean, whatever happened to the nice wholesome family movies. I know some of you will say that nowadays....."sex" sells, but if you notice, the nice wholesome family movies are what were the biggest blockbuster's till date. Movies like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (just to name a few). I know this movie like Murder and Ashiq Banaya Aapne are hits.....but they will be forgotten tomorrow. Will they ever be films that play for years in the cinema like the other movies listed above? This just goes to show that "Sex" doesn't always sell. Clean romantic wholesome movies attract MORE audiences cause an entire family can go and watch. People over the age of what 18yrs can only movies like Murder. Can you really take your mom and dad, aunt and uncle and kids to go see these movies that Bollywood is making these days?

I personally think that nowadays bollywood movies are becoming a bad influence on kids. They are becoming toooooo modern and following too much in the footsteps of hollywood.

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
i guess u have to choose what u want to watch.Films of all kinds will be there....hollywood or Bollywood.
At the end u have to select Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top