Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

primrose1980

primrose1980

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Yes! I agree that bollywood films are having bad influence on public. The other day I was watching trailor of "das" its full of action and all that violence. I think Indian directors should change their attitude and make better movies!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "films-bad influence! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

primrose1980

primrose1980

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Yes! I agree that bollywood films are having bad influence on public. The other day I was watching trailor of "das" its full of action and all that violence. I think Indian directors should change their attitude and make better movies!

Primrose
AT matrionialprofile.com

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Acctually, I think it's okay to make movies w/ violence and stuff, hollywood does it too. It's just that parents need to make sure what their kids are watching. Also, indian films need a better rating system. Like in Hollywood.

*~Princess_K~*

Goldie

*~Princess_K~*

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzN CuTiE

and i saw a film ages ago called tumsa nahin dekha that was not nice! anyway do you think that bollywood films nowadays are getting to be a bad influence????Question

Can I ask u something?? I dont mean to bother but:

Why wasn't Tumsa Nehin Dekha nice?

I'v seen it, I don't love it but it wasn't bad.Smile

Bad influence?  hmm, depends which movie ur thinking about

Edited by *~Princess_K~* - 12 October 2005 at 3:04pm

*~Princess_K~*

Goldie

*~Princess_K~*

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PixieDust91

Acctually, I think it's okay to make movies w/ violence and stuff, hollywood does it too. It's just that parents need to make sure what their kids are watching. Also, indian films need a better rating system. Like in Hollywood.

great answer Pixieust91Clap

vinay_k101

vinay_k101

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
hmmm
If u ban bollywood movies, u think children wont' get affected... everything's available so easily in piracy market... children have an easy access to po*n or violent movies over d internet as well.. so banning bollywoood movies wld never help....
Grading system s fine, it may help a bit....
But rather than hiding this stuff, better educate d child abt it...
theres a famous quote.. "If u cant open a tight jar, tell a 4 year old not 2 touch it.."
d more u hide this stuff from children, d more anxious n curious they r 2 explore... n then they explore without parental guidance which can b dangerous...
n then v cant really say wats wrong n wats right in bollywood, as it depends on individual choice...

vinay_k101

vinay_k101

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
In tumsa nahin dekha... d hero kisses d gal without her permission on d road in d beginnin of d movie... in hindi movies, heroes r always right.. so that gives a wrong impression 2 ppl...

Yorkie

Goldie

Yorkie

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
In my opinion, Bollywood movies have been kinda getting more obscene then what they used to be. To me, the underworld stuff, girls with practically nothing on, and other extreme things are just disgusting. There have been so many good movies in Bollywood. Most of them were family oriented and the directors made movies for viewers of all ages. Nowadays..Its hard to find new movies like that. I think ratings might help this problem with kids though. Just my thoughts. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top