Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Princess_K~* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: AzN CuTiE

and i saw a film ages ago called tumsa nahin dekha that was not nice! anyway do you think that bollywood films nowadays are getting to be a bad influence????❓

Can I ask u something?? I dont mean to bother but:

Why wasn't Tumsa Nehin Dekha nice?

I'v seen it, I don't love it but it wasn't bad.😊

Bad influence?  hmm, depends which movie ur thinking about

Edited by *~Princess_K~* - 18 years ago
*~Princess_K~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: PixieDust91

Acctually, I think it's okay to make movies w/ violence and stuff, hollywood does it too. It's just that parents need to make sure what their kids are watching. Also, indian films need a better rating system. Like in Hollywood.

great answer Pixieust91👏

vinay_k101 thumbnail
hmmm
If u ban bollywood movies, u think children wont' get affected... everything's available so easily in piracy market... children have an easy access to po*n or violent movies over d internet as well.. so banning bollywoood movies wld never help....
Grading system s fine, it may help a bit....
But rather than hiding this stuff, better educate d child abt it...
theres a famous quote.. "If u cant open a tight jar, tell a 4 year old not 2 touch it.."
d more u hide this stuff from children, d more anxious n curious they r 2 explore... n then they explore without parental guidance which can b dangerous...
n then v cant really say wats wrong n wats right in bollywood, as it depends on individual choice...
vinay_k101 thumbnail
In tumsa nahin dekha... d hero kisses d gal without her permission on d road in d beginnin of d movie... in hindi movies, heroes r always right.. so that gives a wrong impression 2 ppl...
Yorkie thumbnail
In my opinion, Bollywood movies have been kinda getting more obscene then what they used to be. To me, the underworld stuff, girls with practically nothing on, and other extreme things are just disgusting. There have been so many good movies in Bollywood. Most of them were family oriented and the directors made movies for viewers of all ages. Nowadays..Its hard to find new movies like that. I think ratings might help this problem with kids though. Just my thoughts. 😊
kkhushbu thumbnail
they are having a bad impact!!!
baaki to sabne itna keh hi diya so no need to say anything else... 😊
JMay7500 thumbnail
Bollywood movies are getting very bad. To compare things to
America is not a good idea. USA is not a country of good taste
or morality. Most x rated movies come from here and it is also a
very violent country. The bollywood producers will do anything
to make money and they dont care about their own people. DO
NOT copy America, for the oldest civilization to look up to a 300
year old country is like asking a 2 year old for advice.
hazelgirl thumbnail
well both r emraan hashmi starrer and honestly i hate watching his films coz they have no logic. 😛
But i would disagree with the fact abt bad influence,Films of these sort(mentioned by you) r made but there r also good films around. 😛 which r influential.U just have to see them.
Although there r ppl who would say that they liked tumsa nahin...and aashiq banaya...for them it is good.

But there r good films made. 😛 Iqbal,Black,for ex. 😛
TiN24 thumbnail
Would it kill these directors to NOT show a kiising scene of any sexual act in their movies? I mean, whatever happened to the nice wholesome family movies. I know some of you will say that nowadays....."sex" sells, but if you notice, the nice wholesome family movies are what were the biggest blockbuster's till date. Movies like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (just to name a few). I know this movie like Murder and Ashiq Banaya Aapne are hits.....but they will be forgotten tomorrow. Will they ever be films that play for years in the cinema like the other movies listed above? This just goes to show that "Sex" doesn't always sell. Clean romantic wholesome movies attract MORE audiences cause an entire family can go and watch. People over the age of what 18yrs can only movies like Murder. Can you really take your mom and dad, aunt and uncle and kids to go see these movies that Bollywood is making these days?

I personally think that nowadays bollywood movies are becoming a bad influence on kids. They are becoming toooooo modern and following too much in the footsteps of hollywood.
hazelgirl thumbnail
i guess u have to choose what u want to watch.Films of all kinds will be there....hollywood or Bollywood.
At the end u have to select 😛