Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Hats Off To Our Captain...

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

yaa as the topic says hats off to our captain Kumble for being the real Indian AmbassadorClapClap you said it kumble "only one team played in the spirit of the game" and u definately were the proude leader of that teamClapClap

am amazed at his ressilliance and controlClapClap it was obvious that he had so much of anger mounting up within him and he had so much to say but i guess his integrity was too strong to allow him to step out of that line i mean even harsha saw the anger loaded in him but all he cld do was just smile ironicallyy...i hope the aussy cap is looking...dude or dudd u need to look and learn sme manners frm our capLOL

its grateness at its best that despite knowing the fact ki we lost due to unfairness and shallowness he still accepted defeat and took his share of blame of the debaccle of the tale enders and stood back to support and encourage his team and also promised to fight backClapClap woooo kumble way to go you are yet another example of grace and humility and as long as we have players like you our team can only rise their heads in pride and salute you for your credibilityThumbs Up  

thank you kumble for emulateing such a grate example of sportsmanship for your team am sure under your guidance we can never ever go the aussys wayDead you just proved that we are too proude to fall to such pitfallsClap and now its our turn to strike back bt am sure we wld do it fairly and honestly becoz wen the going gets tough the tough gets going and we are amongst the toughest of the lotClapClap

am so veru proude of our captainThumbs UpThumbs Up

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Hats off to him. We are proud of him. The way he fought till the end, if he were at the other end we would have ended with a draw. He controlled his emotions well, fought hard for 5 days with his team.
~*!Ripi!*~ IF-Rockerz
~*!Ripi!*~
~*!Ripi!*~

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hats of to Kumble Clap
he didn't stooop to low to win and didn't accuse the other team for anything..
he showed lots of integrity Clap
shabari IF-Dazzler
shabari
shabari

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritisashi

yaa as the topic says hats off to our captain Kumble for being the real Indian AmbassadorClapClap you said it kumble "only one team played in the spirit of the game" and u definately were the proude leader of that teamClapClap

am amazed at his ressilliance and controlClapClap it was obvious that he had so much of anger mounting up within him and he had so much to say but i guess his integrity was too strong to allow him to step out of that line i mean even harsha saw the anger loaded in him but all he cld do was just smile ironicallyy...i hope the aussy cap is looking...dude or dudd u need to look and learn sme manners frm our capLOL

its grateness at its best that despite knowing the fact ki we lost due to unfairness and shallowness he still accepted defeat and took his share of blame of the debaccle of the tale enders and stood back to support and encourage his team and also promised to fight backClapClap woooo kumble way to go you are yet another example of grace and humility and as long as we have players like you our team can only rise their heads in pride and salute you for your credibilityThumbs Up  

thank you kumble for emulateing such a grate example of sportsmanship for your team am sure under your guidance we can never ever go the aussys wayDead you just proved that we are too proude to fall to such pitfallsClap and now its our turn to strike back bt am sure we wld do it fairly and honestly becoz wen the going gets tough the tough gets going and we are amongst the toughest of the lotClapClap

am so veru proude of our captainThumbs UpThumbs Up

ClapClap

17 in a row Newbie
17 in a row
17 in a row

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged

*Viewbie's note: ---* Go and READ I.F Rules before posting such abusive words on this section ..This is my first warning to you..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4420..

Edited by *Fiza* - 07 January 2008 at 12:20pm
HaUnTeDfReAk Senior Member
HaUnTeDfReAk
HaUnTeDfReAk

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
17 in a row has definately gone out of his/her mind..v made rasict comments-MY FOOT!!!
v just made aussies taste their own pionson n tht sit..u aussies just think tht u how 2 play circk8 when u don't knw how 2 walk when u knw u r out..ricky ponting himslf doesn;t knw if he has cought teh catch or nt..
guys m sry 4 teh way m behaving 2day..m totally backing indian team like hell u knw..indians were the one who actually were agnst aprathied n rasism.then i dunno wat these ppl think actually..i luv my team n ma country..
~Sirius*Ysh~ IF-Dazzler
~Sirius*Ysh~
~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 17 in a row

from all australians anil kumble and the rest of the indian team can kiss my arse you lost we won a regular theme perhaps .It casts a sad light upon india if you can support such rascist comments as monkey because i would have thought an indian looked more like a monkey than an australian .i hope you go to perth and we destroy you.........

well firstly i must congratualte your boldness in speaking up in such a way in a place titled INDIA forums....Smile Clap

And second of all i would like to congratulate your utter stupidty in doing so for you very well know we will not leave this alone... and by replying in such a manner u have done nothing but to anger us even more and make us more patriotic...

Really do u know anything about cricket? Im afraid not cos if u did you wouldnt be supporting your country would you?? And well i suggest you toss ur blonde head towards the tv and watch the match oncce again and you would be able to see what the rest of the world saw...  Smile

And once again will u explain what is so "racist" about the word monkey Smile??? Well i suggest you brush up your science as well Smile for humans came from monkeys... what sort of "race" do you think monkeys are... and how really cn that be subject to the "rascism"??? Smile

As for Indians looking like monkeys blondie, thats ur personal opinion and you do know that we can also call u being "racist"... but no no u poor people as it is have too many racist charges against you i would like to do you a favor and drop charges against you...

And how peopel can say that Indians are racist towards AUSTRALIANS??? I mean who has a more history of racial discrimination? Unlike you blondie I know my history and I know my GK and I also know that the answer to this question is... oh wait... *surprise* Australians... Smile

Heard of a certain Jane Goody? And Shilpa Shetty? I wonder which side was being more racist... look if you kangaroos (oh im sorry was I being racist??????) want to jump around (pun intended Smile)saying you were right it casts bad light upon you my dear SmileSmileSmile I mean if you cant take a sport as a sport and stoop to such means well this 17 in a row thing really is not deserved by you... Aussies have lost all the respect I had for them... and well if you really want to consider this one a win im just going to have to call you DESPARATE and PATHETIC Smile

To sum it up (well again, rasism uninteded by the term blondie!) you need to go brust up your eyesight, cricket, science and GK... and then if you had any guts you would come back to this forum and fihgt it out if you believe you we re right...

And well you had adressed this to Indians from australians and I have adressed this to the Australians from the Indians...

At least we have our integrity at the end of the day and we are proud of the diugnified front we put up... If you are so one sided/prejudiced as not to look at the issue objectively well then you are obviously emotionally immature (as if your post hasnt alreay shown that!)

And  I would like to say something our captain said "Only One Team Played In The Spirit Of The Game" and that team is INDIA!!! We are truue sportsmen because we belive nothing is worth stooping so low...

And wel finally darling Smile, in India its just ass and not "arse"...

Have a Nice Day Smile

Namaste And Jai Hind! (Thnx Niyu Hug)

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 07 January 2008 at 7:08am
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hello mr 17 in a row! Smile
Aah first of all nice username Smile
But i should remind you that 15 matches won + 1 match cheated rather equals 16,does it not? Smile
Well i cannot blame u for being a tad bit weak in simple addition...but its ok Smile
Now about racism (oh my my...it appears u spell it as rascism...do please look into your spellings as well wont you? Smile) it seems you do not know the meaning so i would be glad to help you with your vocbulary as well Smile
The act involves prejudice and insult against the race of a person...
Now, pray but in what way does calling someone a monkey (which also is not proven, by the way) involve a direct insult of race? infact it so happens that the human race has evolved from monkeys...
We indians also worship Hanuman, a god in monkey form...so i should rather say that on both accounts i have disproven "monkey" to be an insult
but of course...maybe it was harbhajans fault for not considering a persons silly sensitivities and petty thoughts...but no, we wont say a thing Smile
Just a *small* reminder to u ...in the past we indians have faced immense cases of racism ourselves...as with cricket teams our team has faced much more direct cases of insult from the excellent australian team tooSmile...rather than a silly thing like being called a monkey...and for the record i am sure we would have laughed over it, rather than whine and make a big fuss over it Smile
Another even *smaller* reminder...i sincerely hope that a certain someone remembers a highly publicised issue that prevailed between Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty recently? Now that is a proper example of racism...since you are already lacking in spelling, addition and vocabulary...i hope i have helped you atleast in these three respects Smile
And yet again i simply must mention that you are lacking in another area known as "common sense" as well...who would have thought that they can enter an indian site with indian members and insult them to this extent?? HAH...i am rather amused, really, if they think they can get away with it...
As for the actual match...please do not get me started on that...for it is for the whole world to see how unfair all the decisions were...anyone who is still ignorant of that must be...er, words fail me at this moment Smile
Well to sign off this post i'll simple say how proud i am of my indian team AND its players...
Best of luck to both teams for the next match...australia certainly plays very well but if you give me a choice between players of the indian team and players of the australian team i would ANYDAY choose the indians Smile
Thank you, Jai Hind and Namaste Smile

Go to top