Fan Fictions

THE GODFATHER- Part2...Index/ pg1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 154

swetha25

Goldie

swetha25

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
yayyy i'm the first one to comment. i was so tensed to read to know what happened the next day. hope everything sorts out soon. wonderful part as always.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE GODFATHER- Part2...Index/ pg1 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
di...u r making me feel more n more sorry 4 josh!!! he is in such a pitiable state...and zaib he neva thinks even twice b4 lying 2 kripa!!! Angry ...i am glad josh has decided to help kripa...atleast in dat way kripa wud 4give him Smile ....awsomeeeee prt!!! prateek is a cutieee... Embarrassed

cont soon..

teri_susan

Goldie

teri_susan

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Awesome part Clap.I am glad Big smile that Josh decided to help Kripa to prove that Zaib is Angad.But what will happen when Kripa comes to
know about Zaib's secret work.Prateek is good in uderstanding his mother.cont soon..

abhilashasharma

IF-Dazzler

abhilashasharma

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged
gr8... what a coincidence... LOL LOL zaib and GF working together in Mission Kripa... and here josh and kripa working on a Mission Angad... LOL LOL

so, kripa decided... well what about prateek.. he loves josh a lot... Confused this evening, will kripa and josh have a conversation... Confused hope so... i really dont want her to elope with zaib just like that... though he commited a gunaah... but also... he was an angel to her once... lets c... how zaib operates???!!!

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hmmm okay...so now josh is ready to help kripa!i am glad that josh wants to reunite kripa with her lost love...not only if he had tried that before when kripa told him that zaib looks like angad then we wouldn't have this a big of a problem!! so its nice of him now to help kripa...but still angry at the way he behaved!! okay the day of hurt and devastation is nearing....when kripa asked zaib/angad about him being a criminal he could have easily told her the truth...but he lied! now kripa will have to hear from someone else...who will have solid proof and then kripa will be hurt and sad and upset!!! Cry unless of course someone comes to their rescue and says he did all these crimes cuz he was told something otherwise!!
oh god...this is getting too much....i really wonder what is gonna happen to them Ouch
and i love prateek!! he is soo cute!! i hope he happily accepts angad as his father Big smile
the terrrace scene was really touching...kripa pouring her heart out and angad consoling her!! Big smile
great part!! wonder wats gonna happen next Smile

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
its good to see that josh realised his mistake and is nw gonna help her.i really felt bad for him.

*MitiRasmalai*

*MitiRasmalai*

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Aww.....poor kripa...she's in such a devestating state....

Yeah I do agree with her however that she is somewhat responsible for Zaib's anger...but she herself had tried to tell him and make him understand that Zaib is Angad but he just wouldnt listen to her...

He was soo blinded with his selfish desires that he didnt try to help out kripa in a noble manner...

The scene between prateek and kripa was really cute...

omg Zaib is soo halarious he was like chath pe aja tu goriye aje na.. LOL ...I loved that little scene...

Omg when kripa asked Zaib about if he was really a killer or not...my heart was pounding so hard...I didnt know if Zaib woud actually tell her or not...

However I wish he did...but then again I also knew that he wouldnt tell her the truth with the fear of her reaction...but lets see if Zaib will end up facing consequences for lying to kripa...and hiding his true identity

Zaib thinks that his plan is going rather smoothly...by kripa agreeing to go with him...but lets just see...if things are going to go perfect for them...ya phir ye tufaan ke ane se pehle ki kamoshi hai??

Atleast Zaib realized that his actions might have a negative effect on kripa...and she might have to suffer for his wrong doings...Now hopefully he will realize that its better to tell her the truth about himself...before its prved by someone else...and that will hurt her more than anything..

It's ovious that kripa doesnt want to loose her love as well...but atleast she isnt hurting anyone on purpose...
specially lying to the one whom she loves the most...

I understand that its hard for Zaib to tell her the truth....considering the fact that telling the one you love the most that you are a killer isnt a cup of tea...But I just dont want Zaib to make another mistake...and end up loosing kripa...and hurt her even more...by hiding his true identity...

But lets see...will GF really make things easier...or will his appearence make thinsg worse??

Awwww...Prateek is like the little hope and the bundle of laughter they have in their lives...Seeing him makes all them forget all their troubles....As they say that kids are the image of God...He did after all save kripa from Josh's not so honerabel intentions...and its true...their innocent talks, actions, certianly can make anyone smile...they have the power to even melt a stone....and in this case he's the joy of kripa's life at this phase of life...and the only one who gives her strength to fight her battle...

Omgg .....I am sooo glad that finally Josh decided to find out the truth about zaib/Angad...and not only that...he's even going to get AK together...omg I am starting to like Josh again...lol...Even though it's kinda hard to forgive him for what he did with kripa...

But regardless of that we have to keep in mind that he is human after all...and now he's repenting for his misdeed...

He still is a nice guy however....It's just the circumstances and his his profound love for kripa just let out the bad side of him...I hope in the future he will find the true love he deserves...

Fantabolous part as always....cant wait for the next one...continue soon...and keep up the great work Clap

Edited by mita_mita01 - 08 January 2008 at 1:31pm

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tapasyaa

yayyy i'm the first one to comment. i was so tensed to read to know what happened the next day. hope everything sorts out soon. wonderful part as always.

Thanks Tapasyaa!

More complications to follow.....Zaib has hidden his truth from Kripa...Ouch

pallavi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top