Fan Fictions

THE GODFATHER- Part2...Index/ pg1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 154

kan123

Goldie

kan123

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
mindblowin one...my heartfelt thanks to prateek...josh is being an animal though his anger is justified to a point.kripa is supposedly cheating on him..n zaib he is too wicked..he wants to pose as angad even if it is confirmed he isnt... Angry LOL .he is no less evil.n these 2 days.. Confused i hav a feeling these will be 2 action packed days.u will take us thru n adventerous roller coaster ride with showdowns,truths being revealed n encounters...will angad ever get his memory bak or he has to satisfy with ppl tellin him only...i think a lot of misunderstanding goin to happen in 2 days... Wink .will gf take angad to india?plz let him go to india..i m sure he will remember more of his past thr...he has othr frns thr too..

the ff is gettin more interstin with each passin part.. Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE GODFATHER- Part2...Index/ pg1 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhilashasharma

IF-Dazzler

abhilashasharma

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 4:08am | IP Logged
mindblowing... simply rocking... the story is going in such a mode that each character is gonna work to his accord, i mean act on their own... thats really good... zaib gonna act to get kripa... kripa to get angad, josh to get kripa, GF to get angad-kripa together... i am not able to decipher whether zaib's dream this time indicates past, present or future... i am confused in this regard...

kripa had taken the decision... i wonder how is she gonna tackle it... i wish she returns back to india with prateek and zaib comes behind her... treat to watch...

i felt very bad that prateek was scared of josh this time... really, for josh prateek is important that kripa.. i guess, now he will transform into that gentleman which he was before...

zaib and GF combination... haila.. i am expecting eagerly what is gonna happen between them... but what will kripa do when she comes to know zaib is a criminal in spite of being her angad???

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
josh really disgusted me hw can he force her?
all thanks to prateek that he came on time otherwise ...
and zeb and gf oth hiding things from each other i think this is gonna cause troubles for them in these two days.

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kan123

mindblowin one...my heartfelt thanks to prateek...josh is being an animal though his anger is justified to a point.kripa is supposedly cheating on him..n zaib he is too wicked..he wants to pose as angad even if it is confirmed he isnt... Angry LOL .he is no less evil.n these 2 days.. Confused i hav a feeling these will be 2 action packed days.u will take us thru n adventerous roller coaster ride with showdowns,truths being revealed n encounters...will angad ever get his memory bak or he has to satisfy with ppl tellin him only...i think a lot of misunderstanding goin to happen in 2 days... Wink .will gf take angad to india?plz let him go to india..i m sure he will remember more of his past thr...he has othr frns thr too..

the ff is gettin more interstin with each passin part.. Clap

Thanks kan123!

Prateek saved kripa from assault, he saved Josh too from the worst crime of his life.....Prateek had an instinct abt his mother's distress and pain! Cry

Yeah, a lot of stuff will happen in next 2 days....

Angad cant go back to India neither can GF......remember the Mafia? They will kill them for sure! Ouch  Hopefully Angad will get his memory back soon...

pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

mindblowing... simply rocking... the story is going in such a mode that each character is gonna work to his accord, i mean act on their own... thats really good... zaib gonna act to get kripa... kripa to get angad, josh to get kripa, GF to get angad-kripa together... i am not able to decipher whether zaib's dream this time indicates past, present or future... i am confused in this regard...

kripa had taken the decision... i wonder how is she gonna tackle it... i wish she returns back to india with prateek and zaib comes behind her... treat to watch...

i felt very bad that prateek was scared of josh this time... really, for josh prateek is important that kripa.. i guess, now he will transform into that gentleman which he was before...

zaib and GF combination... haila.. i am expecting eagerly what is gonna happen between them... but what will kripa do when she comes to know zaib is a criminal in spite of being her angad???

Thanks abhilasha! Embarrassed

U r right abt each character having their own agenda/motive!

Zaib had that dream exactly at the same time that Kripa was being assaulted by Josh....it was psychic connection between A-K...Embarrassed He could sense her distress! Cry

All hell will break loose when Kripa knows truth abt Zaib.....

Zaib cant go back to India ....the Mafia are after his life....Cry

Prateek is more important to Josh becuz he had accepted Josh as his dad right from birth....Josh cant bear to see fear or distrust in Sunny's eyes..Cry

pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deeya123

josh really disgusted me hw can he force her?
all thanks to prateek that he came on time otherwise ...
and zeb and gf oth hiding things from each other i think this is gonna cause troubles for them in these two days.

Thanks deeya!

Josh lost his senses due to anger, jealousy, betrayal.....Cry Prateek saved both J and K....

Yes, everybody has hidden agendas.....going to cause problems in future!Ouch

pallavi

aanyaluv

Groupbie

aanyaluv

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
amazing part...uggh that josh how can he do that Angry Angry Angry he's getting more jealous by the second....god but he shouldn't have tried to force Kripa...but thnx to prateek...i don think it's a gud thing foe zaib and GF 2 be hiding things but lets see....and di when wll GF find out that Kripa is his daughter lolz...so many probs lolz...i don noe how'll Kripa react to zaib's truth....wow Angad can sense kripa in distress Embarrassed plzzz post soon....m waiting

A&K_4Evr-S

IF-Dazzler

A&K_4Evr-S

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
y isnt htere a part 2dai ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top