Fan Fictions

THE GODFATHER- Part2...Index/ pg1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 154

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AK 4eva

wow that was an awsome part
well now that josh tried to rape her while being drunk she may not see him as that angel she always though him to be.
i guess if angad couldn't save kripa from josh then his son will be the one to save her.
i do however feel bad for josh cause he really loves sunny and now he might be seperated from him for good.
do con't soon can't wait for the next part

Thanks AK4eva!

Kripa was shocked and horrifed at Josh's act....shes lost her faith in him....but will she leave him?

Josh is in a pitiful state....hes afraid of losing his wife and child to a stranger....thats why hes acting so desperate!Cry

pallavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE GODFATHER- Part2...Index/ pg1 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TeeHee

Hii! I've been a silent reader for a loong time..i think? Tongue but now I kind of had to reply ^^   
Aw, i feel sorry Josh. really..I dont really blame him (i'm NOT saying what he tried to do is justified) but I think that Kripa, in a way, pushed Josh til this extent. I feel that it's kinda her fault since she lied to him a lot. (fine, she was in love or still is ofcourse but that's not a reason)
I feel so sorry for josh, we know he loves kripa alot and sunny of course. I just hope kripa forgives him, atleast she can do that to him (not that she has to but come on ^^) I'm looking forward to see her reaction when she finds out that Zaib lied to her (even if he loves her now) and she didn't believe josh! hah

btw, pallavi25 :D you're an excellent writer   

Thanks Teehee, for ur feedback! Embarrassed Its greatly appreciated!

U r right....Josh is terrified actually of losing Kripa to Zaib/Angad....he was trying to stake his claim on her but u cant force a person to love u, thats teh sad fact of life. Josh is a classic example of one-sided love....Kripa and Sunny are his only family, he loves them crazily but Kripa never loved him back! Cry

If hes penitent enuf, Im sure Kripa will forgive him! EmbarrassedIf Zaib lies to kripa, she wont forgive him so easily!

pallavi

A&K_4Evr-S

IF-Dazzler

A&K_4Evr-S

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
well i feel sorry for josh and i hate him also
hate him cauz he almost raped her and felt sorry for him cauz if u luk at it from a husband point of view he was really upset and y wudnt he b his wife was having an affair with her so called X hubby !!!
but he shudnt have expected kripa to love him bcauz she said how she loved angad and he knew that she wud never forget him adn yet he wanted her to love him or he wanted to claim her or something
kk gtg bye

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mita_mita01

Omgg I am soo mad at Josh Angry Angry .....It was such a heartmoving part...I felt sooo bad for kripa!!....The way you descibed eveything was soo extreme...and I felt soo many emotions run through my mind during that part, anger, hurt, sad, even hopeless ...I even felt like I could just go and save her from that beast!...But I am soo glad that Prateek came right on time as a savior of his mother....Prateek is definatly a part of Angad who is always there to protect her mother whenever she's in trouble....I love Prateek!

I actually had tears in my eyes while reading that whole part...I was soo moved by it....You did a fabb job on describing everything Clap ...it felt as if I could feel every character's emotions in that part...especially kripa!

I guess Kripa was more hurt by Josh's behavior than she was with Zaib's when he handcuffed her in his room...atleast he didnt misbehave with her at such an extent without her will.....he would never have...cause Angad would never ever hurt kripa in anyy wayy!....And all the harsh words that he had ever said to her are nothing compared to what Josh has done...I mean she trusted Josh soo much!.....He had once saved her life and now he was the one who was about to force her!!......It must have really been really heart wrecking.... She would have never thought in her wildest dream that Josh would behave so cruelly with her.....Its a side of Josh she had never expected....

But I guess this incident atleast helped her in taking her decision about who she wants to be with ...but that certainly doesnt mean that everything is going to be fine.... yet!.. I assume Kripa still does have a few hurdles in her way....What will happen if she finds out about Zaib's reality about being a killer??....Things are really unpredictable ......Anything can happen within these two days...Zaib himself is still playing a game with kripa....He will pretend to remember everything just so he can obtain kripa...his intention is noble...because he's in love just like Josh...but their way of reaching their goal is wrong!

They both are still betraying kripa...Josh has let out his emotions in a very not so noble way....but Zaib...he still isnt himself in front of kripa...he's hiding his true identity from kripa....and now he's even ready to lie to kripa about his memory...I just hope kripa doesnt get hurt by Zaib and that his memory comes back before he can really hurt kripa....She has gone through sooo much and now the last thing that she would expect is feeling betrayed and hurt by the only man she has ever loved....and that too when he'll be doing everything on purpose this time

I just wish that Zaib had faith in kripa's love....I wish that he would have been able to tell kripa everything about his present life...and belive that kripa will still accept him...but then again the fact that he doenst know that he's Angad is stopping him...as well as the fear of loosing kripa...so I guess his fear and thoughts are justified at this point...but I just hope that he doenst end up doing something which will lead kripa to hate him in any way

Wowwww Zaib is soo in love with kripa that he's even willing to go against GF??.....Man it is true when people say that a person in love definatly can careless about anything or anyone....and can do anything or go to any extent for their love!

Awww....Zaib felt that kripa was in trouble probably the same time that Josh was abusing her!...I loved the heart to heart connection at that point...It was the cutestt thing!...

I wonder if Kripa will tell Zaib about what Josh did??....and will that event lead him to think about his own betrayal toward's kripa about hiding his identity??...Well lets see what happend next I just hope that Zaib rememeber's everything and GF tells him the truth about his past sooonnnn....so AK can get together...

I guess that Josh will definatly feel discusted of himself after what he did...and probably it will lead him to think that he doesnt deserve kripa...and will set her free from their marriage and let her live her life the way she wants...

But no matter what I will still have a little respect for Josh considering the relationship that he shares with prateek...The love that he has for prateek and the fact that he cares for him soo much ...that he would never ever think about hurting him in any way...His relation with Prateek is something that I would repect and adore Josh for....

I really felt bad for him at the part where he saw fear in prateeks eye's for the first time and that way that must have hurt him....He not only lost kripa but probably lost prateek as well...

Fantabolous part as always....cant wait for the next one...continue soon...and keep up the great work Clap

Thanks mita, for ur wonderful and insightful comments! Big smile

Marital rape is a terrible thing and its shown in many serials by Ekta....but in this case (as u pointed out) it was even more devastating for Kripa becuz her savior became her attacker! Cry She will have a hard time believing this side of Josh...Cry 

Josh was equally devastated by his own act, especially when he saw fear in Sunny's eyes! Children are often their parents' conscience....Sunny saved both his parents in a way!

If Zaib lies and pretends to Kripa, she will surely hate him....more than anything becuz when teh person u love decieves u, it hurts even more! Like Josh felt hurt by Kripa....Cry

GF might complicate matters or solve them....lets see what he does!

pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desiqt8806

josh!!! how could you!! he almost raped her!! yes...i understand he was mad...i thought about it and he had every right to be mad at kripa cuz she did lie to him and deceive him but that is no reason to force her or hurt her!!! that anger is not justified...not at all!! it was worse than wat zaib did to her...and thank god zaib did do anything to her when kripa visited him!
and omg!! prateek...was scared of josh for the first time...this is bad...this means that prateek is gonna drift away from josh....this is soo saddd!!!
but thank god for prateek!! he was his mother's angel!
okay so right now kripa is crushed at josh's behavior...but she will be devesated when she learns about zaib's truth...but it isn't really zaib's fault he is a killer Cry but yes...it is wrong for zaib to have used her as a pawn for gettin away from the cbi
and the godfather!! i know he is lying to protect zaib...but he doesn't realize that zaib is really in love with kripa and this deception from both the godfather's side and zaib's side will end up hurting kripa the most!

this was a great and wonderful part!! can't wait for the next one!!! Big smile

Thanks desiqt! Embarrassed

Yes, Josh was justified in his anger....but he had no right to molest her! He was trying to force his husbandly rights on her.....but u cant force a person to love u....he was too hurt by Kripa's deception....he lost his head....but Thank God Prateek saved both Josh and Kripa....

U can imagine Kripa's shock when she learns Zaib is really a killer....becuz she didnt believe Josh....Ouch

GF is protecting Zaib but his delay might be dangerous for everyone concerned! Ouch

pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xoxIqbalxox

OMG Di

Josh u bas**** Dead how could you mann?? grrrr You frekin almost raped herr Ouch I know your hurt but that was not the right solution Cry Ahh this part touched me soo muchh Cry Plz continue soon and knock some sense into tht uggh Josh
Luv always
Madiha<3

Thanks Madiha!

Josh lost his senses in jealousy, hurt pride and rejection from Kripa....his pain is the pain of one-sided love! Cry

Josh is definitely repentant now....lets see what he does to regain his position ...

pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Temi

great part!
i cant believe josh did this!he's such an animal!!!!!!!

Thanks Temi!Smile

Unfortunately marital rape is quite common....Josh wanted to force Kripa to submit to him....he was hurt and angry at her deception!

pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sahr_8

well i feel sorry for josh and i hate him also
hate him cauz he almost raped her and felt sorry for him cauz if u luk at it from a husband point of view he was really upset and y wudnt he b his wife was having an affair with her so called X hubby !!!
but he shudnt have expected kripa to love him bcauz she said how she loved angad and he knew that she wud never forget him adn yet he wanted her to love him or he wanted to claim her or something
kk gtg bye

Thanks sahr!

Yes, its natural to have mixed feelings abt Josh right now....u pity him, yet u feel angry abt him. On one hand his anger was justified becuz Kripa lied to him and he thought she was having affair with her ex hubby.

But on the other hand, he refused to accept kripa's words that Z is A....he tried to exercise his rights as a husband on her.....he tried to force her....but u cant force anyone to love u....he knew Kripa always loved Angad but he was hurt and desperate!Ouch

pallavi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top