Fan Fictions

THE GODFATHER- Part2...Index/ pg1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 154

Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 3 Page 154

iiQBAL-NEHA.xO

iiQBAL-NEHA.xO

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
OMG Di

Josh u bas**** Dead how could you mann?? grrrr You frekin almost raped herr Ouch I know your hurt but that was not the right solution Cry Ahh this part touched me soo muchh Cry Plz continue soon and knock some sense into tht uggh Josh
Luv always
Madiha<3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE GODFATHER- Part2...Index/ pg1 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Kaynaat~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Kaynaat~*

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
great part!
i cant believe josh did this!he's such an animal!!!!!!!

jiya imdad

Goldie

jiya imdad

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
great part Di! i didn't realise i had been holding my breath till the part where prateek interrupted josh from almost raping kripa. thank god he interrupted them otherwise josh would have never forgiven himself for what he would have done and definitely regretted l;ater. no matter what josh had certainly lost the respect kripa had for him in her heart. josh's this horrible act had now determined kripa to leave him and go back to angad. i wonder how she would react when she comes to know that josh had been telling her the truth about zaib being a killer?

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
omg wowwwwwwww so much happened when i wasnt here...im so so so sorrrrrrrry pallavi...i have been dead sick, tired and partying loads....been really busy im so sorry...but wow so much happened...zaib fell in love with kripa how cute...finally the old angad is coming back...im so happy!! josh that *** i cant believe that he really thinks kripa and zaib fell into a physical relationship, i hate it when guys think disgusting...low minded creeps, agreed kripa is cheating on him well not technically BECAUSE SHE ISNT MARRIED TO HIM LEGALLY...angad is alive, GF, and kripa know that, angad hasnt gotten his memory back but hopefully he will soon...please do continue soon am looking forward to read more....and hopefully josh realizes soon that kripa was, is and always will remain angad's amanat no matter what he tries and does she will never be HIS....!!! awesome part do continue soon

sukhi Embarrassed

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iamsmart

atleast prateek came to the rescue wen josh was forcing kripa. wonder wht's gonna happen in these two days. awesome part.

~Sana~

Thanks sana!

yes, prateek is kripa's defender....Embarrassed Her superhero!

pallavi

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mitali_s

awww pallavi di...i cnt help but feel sorry for josh!!! he loves prateek soooo much...even if kripa leaves him i dun want sunny separated from his papa...josh kitna chahta hai usse inspite of him not being his own blood!!! Cry Cry Cry ...but ab to kripa wil surely leave josh...i hope josh dies, in dat way atleast he wont hav to undergo the pain of being separated from his onli family!!! Cry Cry Cry ....tho i wished he had not molested kripa

i feel sorry 4 z-k too tho...awsumeeeee partttt, nicely written Tongue !!! Clap

Thanks mitali!

Yes, Josh wont be able to let go of Prateek....he really loves him! Cry

Thank God Josh stopped in time due to Prateek! Will Kripa leave Josh? Cry

pallavi

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tapasyaa

Hi i've been a silent reader until now. your ffs are amazing!!! when reading this part my heart was beating so loudly. how could josh do that??? i wonder whats gonna happen next. wow u r an awesome writer.

Thanks Tapsyaa! Big smile

Thanks for liking my FFs....... ur feedback is most appreciated! Embarrassed

Josh was mad with jealousy and rejected love.....hes loved Kripa for last 5 yrs but she still loves Angad.....Josh is the perfect example of painful one-sided love.....Cry

pallavi

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BABY-GIRL7

omg...that bas****....josh is soo eughhh....i hope GF does what he promised...cont. soon Big smile Big smile

Thanks Babygirl! Gf has set his plans in motion....hope he can get everybody out before danger arrives.....Ouch

pallavi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top