Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Cool_girl_2145

Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 14 October 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I am veggie..not agianst of non-veggi ppl...the thing is if they all started eating veggi then vegetables price will go high. Wink ..so i think it's good that some ppl r veggi and some r non-veggie..i feel bad for animals...that they r being killed..i wonder who was the first guy who started eating meat??... Confused

Edited by Cool_girl_2145 - 14 October 2005 at 2:19pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vegetarian? or non-veg? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 14 October 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma_shanmugam

Smile Everthing created by GOD hv life. Even vegetarian and non-veg too. Ppl who are non-veg not killing? Plants, fruits, grains etc dun hv a life? They don't produce? All is that we dun see their blood in red color whn we cut them. But they also hv thier own life cycle rite? So if we talk about killing for non-veg, and veg are not killing then overall is wrong. Both are killing. For survival we do tht. Tongue

Veg give more healtier life.... Non veg leaves more toxin in our body.. but the taste is so tempting too.

i am non-veg and i love itTongue. so not advocating vegetarianismWink.

just wanted to add that plants don't have a central nervous system so no pain. they grow, eat and drink and also respond to stimuli but do not have blood.

deepti4u

Goldie

deepti4u

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
im a vegetarian n i dont have nething against ppl eatin meat majority of my friends are non veg....bt i jus think that its wrong to kill animals so the non veg can be fed...there are plenty otha food types that can be eaten to fill ur stomach...

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I am non vegetarian but eat very less meat... not a lot... But I won't have problems with vegies or anyone.

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I am non vegetarian.........but dont have any problem with vegies

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I am non vegetarian. Big smile

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i am non veg .. this dosent mean i eat non veg all the days or whole week .. i eat non veg once ot almost twice a week ... i thing there are few vitamins which are essential for our body we get from fish .. am not from sciance background to tell about caleries in details...

vash_ari

vash_ari

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 6:08am | IP Logged
i am a vegetarian. but i don't think people are right in saying that non veg give you more strength or its essential for your body there are many veges which are more essential for your body. this is what is my opinion..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top