Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Mauritian

Goldie

Mauritian

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged

in many cases being a veg or non veg depends on where you live!!

take the case of a small island like mine, bustling with people and trying to use maximum land to grow a cash crop... choices in vegetables are limited as compared to the sea food found all around...!

or take the middle of sahara! they will eat what has been eaten traditionally and that will be what has been available traditionally!!

not everyone has the choice..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vegetarian? or non-veg? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simi1295

Goldie

simi1295

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i am avegetarian. no one ever told me to eat or not eat non veg. i just have never eaten non veg. it has nothing to do with how i feel abt killing animals.

primrose1980

primrose1980

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I am veg! and i am against kiling of animals, have worked with PFA (people for animals) for long time.I'm sure you have heard of koscher meat(jews)and halal meat( muslims and hindu rajputs). I wonder how could someone be so cruel to live animals!
Also, from all my experiences.. after working in some organizations which are against animal killing, trying to persuade people to leave meat and become vegetarian... I realized that the only one person you can change on earth is yourself. Ironic.. isnt it!
It is sad but such is life!
People have hundreds of reasons to eat meat...
Primrose
At matrimonialprofile

bkeero

IF-Dazzler

bkeero

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I eat meat. I have tried to become vegetarian but it is so hard.

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by uma_shanmugam

Smile Everthing created by GOD hv life. Even vegetarian and non-veg too. Ppl who are non-veg not killing? Plants, fruits, grains etc dun hv a life? They don't produce? All is that we dun see their blood in red color whn we cut them. But they also hv thier own life cycle rite? So if we talk about killing for non-veg, and veg are not killing then overall is wrong. Both are killing. For survival we do tht. Tongue

I've noticed non-vegs always say that when they run out of excuses. Personally, I don't think it's a valid reason.

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged
and nature!

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 3:14am | IP Logged
All depends on individuals. If a person wanna be non veg then its their choice. Big smile If no one catch the fish in the sea & it produce non stop, ocean wl be flooded with fish.. can't even swim one there there Tongue So up to individuals... Im non veg & it taste so yummy Wink

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top