Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

primrose1980 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I am veg! and i am against kiling of animals, have worked with PFA (people for animals) for long time.I'm sure you have heard of koscher meat(jews)and halal meat( muslims and hindu rajputs). I wonder how could someone be so cruel to live animals!
Also, from all my experiences.. after working in some organizations which are against animal killing, trying to persuade people to leave meat and become vegetarian... I realized that the only one person you can change on earth is yourself. Ironic.. isnt it!
It is sad but such is life!
People have hundreds of reasons to eat meat...
Primrose
At matrimonialprofile

bkeero thumbnail
I eat meat. I have tried to become vegetarian but it is so hard.
PixieDust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uma_shanmugam

๐Ÿ˜Š Everthing created by GOD hv life. Even vegetarian and non-veg too. Ppl who are non-veg not killing? Plants, fruits, grains etc dun hv a life? They don't produce? All is that we dun see their blood in red color whn we cut them. But they also hv thier own life cycle rite? So if we talk about killing for non-veg, and veg are not killing then overall is wrong. Both are killing. For survival we do tht. ๐Ÿ˜›

I've noticed non-vegs always say that when they run out of excuses. Personally, I don't think it's a valid reason.

uma_shanmugam thumbnail
All depends on individuals. If a person wanna be non veg then its their choice. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ If no one catch the fish in the sea & it produce non stop, ocean wl be flooded with fish.. can't even swim one there there ๐Ÿ˜› So up to individuals... Im non veg & it taste so yummy ๐Ÿ˜‰
Angelic_J thumbnail
I'm a non-veg๐Ÿ˜Š But I've tried to be a veggie so many times but I always fail๐Ÿ˜† I do luv animals but I think being a veggie or a non-veggie is all a part of ur life๐Ÿ˜ƒ and I agree with uma_shanmugam Being a veggie kills plants๐Ÿ˜Š Plants have life too ๐Ÿ˜›
AzN CuTiE thumbnail

Originally posted by: usachick821

um... i'm a non-veg, i dont find anything wrong with eating animals, sure i think that they should be killed in a humane way, but if other animals such as lions, tigers, can eat other animals, then why can't we? (this is my own personal view and i completely respect all of the views of people hu are vegetarian. Plz dont get offended from what i said! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ )

hehe!! yh im sowi!! i dnt mind if people eat meat itz ur own decision sorry๐Ÿ˜†

PixieDust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JK_5

I'm a non-veg๐Ÿ˜Š But I've tried to be a veggie so many times but I always fail๐Ÿ˜† I do luv animals but I think being a veggie or a non-veggie is all a part of ur life๐Ÿ˜ƒ and I agree with uma_shanmugam Being a veggie kills plants๐Ÿ˜Š Plants have life too ๐Ÿ˜›

Like I said before, it's a last excuse for non-veg ppl.

Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: PixieDust91

Like I said before, it's a last excuse for non-veg ppl.

Sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ but that's not my excuse๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm trying to give up meat๐Ÿ˜Š I want to be a non-veg๐Ÿ˜ƒ

uma_shanmugam thumbnail
Depends to individuals... we wanna be veg or non veg its our choice to choose. Human are killing human in existing world. Those who kill other human are veg too ๐Ÿ˜› So all depends on the objective of living. WE cant say all veg ppl are saint n not killing in other aspects & vice verse.
fatty1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uma_shanmugam

Depends to individuals... we wanna be veg or non veg its our choice to choose. Human are killing human in existing world. Those who kill other human are veg too ๐Ÿ˜› So all depends on the objective of living. WE cant say all veg ppl are saint n not killing in other aspects & vice verse.

the second line there is said to be called cannibalism.