Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged

hey, i wanted to see your views on this topic, since i have been having recent debates with a lot of my friends LOL
anyways, how many people here are vegetarian and non-veg?
if your non-veg? do you believe in killing animals?

i personally am vegetarian, not since birth, but for 5 years now.  I dont eat it because i realized i dont want to kill animals for my tastebuds.  Some people say that since we are at the top of the food chain, it is right.  But i say, whut right do we have to kill another living animal, cuz in the end, we are all animals right?
anywayz, post your view please!

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 01 September 2005 at 8:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vegetarian? or non-veg?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AzN CuTiE

Groupbie

AzN CuTiE

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged
good topic!!! yh im veg and i luv animalz so i think eating meat is cruel!!! Cry

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
um... i'm a non-veg, i dont find anything wrong with eating animals, sure i think that they should be killed in a humane way, but if other animals such as lions, tigers, can eat other animals, then why can't we? (this is my own personal view and i completely respect all of the views of people hu are vegetarian. Plz dont get offended from what i said! Big smile )

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I'm a vegetarian. I think it's wrong to eat animals just because we're hungry. Wild animals don't think about that. They don't know that they can eat veggies. God gave us a better brain, why don't we use it? We know that we don't have to kill other things to survive. So why do we do it?

Arshia

Arshia

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
im a veg..
i cant even think bout eatin animals.. not that i have anything against people are arent!
awesome topic btw.

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
i am a non vegetarian by choice. i think it's wrong but i can't resistTongueTongueTongue i will turn vegetarian one dayWink.

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Smile Everthing created by GOD hv life. Even vegetarian and non-veg too. Ppl who are non-veg not killing? Plants, fruits, grains etc dun hv a life? They don't produce? All is that we dun see their blood in red color whn we cut them. But they also hv thier own life cycle rite? So if we talk about killing for non-veg, and veg are not killing then overall is wrong. Both are killing. For survival we do tht. Tongue

Veg give more healtier life.... Non veg leaves more toxin in our body.. but the taste is so tempting too.

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma_shanmugam

Smile Everthing created by GOD hv life. Even vegetarian and non-veg too. Ppl who are non-veg not killing? Plants, fruits, grains etc dun hv a life? They don't produce? All is that we dun see their blood in red color whn we cut them. But they also hv thier own life cycle rite? So if we talk about killing for non-veg, and veg are not killing then overall is wrong. Both are killing. For survival we do tht. Tongue

Veg give more healtier life.... Non veg leaves more toxin in our body.. but the taste is so tempting too.

wow by puting that smiley at the beginning of the first sentence, you are really going to have a very good life after death!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top