Debate Mansion

Bhajji banned, I say call off the series (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 98

Page 1 Page 97
Page   of 98

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhajji banned, I say call off the series (Page 98)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by kabhi_21

For your query about if harbhajan intended to be offensive...... check this part of the decision by judge.....

[55]      I have set out above the agreed statement of facts.  There it was accepted by Mr Singh that he intended to be offensive towards Mr Symonds and Messrs Symonds, Hayden and Clarke were of the view that in the circumstances that language was offensive.

Before telling me to read all the judgement, it would be nice if the same people can know the facts

LOL again, the point here is WHY he "intended to be abusive".  can't keep on missing that "WHY" now as it is mighty important in this whole issueTongueWink  we know the facts of how and why this incident happened.  looks  like someone else keeps missing the main point over and over and over and pjir ek baar over againWinkLOL

btw, i wonder at times, does it even bother u even for a second how symonds started and fashioned this whole ordeal and still goes scott-free and that too with a cry baby face of a victim here???  I do not hear u asking what was done to address that symonds' held responsible for initiating this whole scenario in the first placel!!! 

Chill yaar.  no need to get all het up.  ab naheen samajh aa raha toh kya ker saktey ho...hai naTongue.  chalo, chhodo yeh sara maslaa.  baat khatm karo yaheenSmile

peace - gauriBig smile

I know that symonds got scot free.... but here again the mistake was of anil kumble or sachin..... because to charge him, they had to write a complaint of him being abusive.....

even symonds agreed to have been abusive and that he intended to be abusive...... and he would have been charged for match fee or ban..... but unfortunately there was no complaint.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top