Debate Mansion

Bhajji banned, I say call off the series (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 98

souro

souro

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ''Andro''

Who are you to call the series off ???? And i will and always said since 11 yrs old that aussies and will be the best as always Smile Tongue Embarrassed

You have some confusion about what one can and can't do?? Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhajji banned, I say call off the series (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

If Harbhajan used a racial epithet against Symbonds, I am perfectly ok with him getting banned, no if's/but's about it

If it was unconclusive he should have been let go

The defense of Harbhajan for using a racial word is surprising on Indians, Afterall dont we cry of racial abuse at everything that goes against us at the hand of a White man?

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Now this is the limit, ek to Umpiring ekdam bakwaas...in favour of home team. I say, call off the series. Aussies/ICC can go to hell, time to leverage our financial strength. If Bhajji is guilty and can be punished, then the entire Aussie team should be banned for 100 tests, everyone knows how they keep sledging and swearing at opponents. No, but ICC won't do take any action against them...thats the way Aussie play they say. I say my foot, apply the same standards for everyone. Did anyone ban McGrath for swearing at Sarwan?

swearing is one, sledging is another

and racial abuse is totally different my friend, are you suggesting we use our financial strength to justify racial abuse, hmmm interesting, werent we calling the British bad for that

Originally posted by SolidSnake

I saw on TV someone mentioning that Bhajji called him "Monkey"..is that racial abuse? I mean f**k/mo***rf***er/B*****d (pet words of goras) etc not considered offensive but "Monkey" is. 

BTW, ICC should come out and tell exactly what Bhajji said which has been considered racial.

Calling a Black man a monkey is racial epithet, basically Blacks are termed as having close lineage to monkey b'cos of their looks and color and it is accepted as a racial epithet in the black world

Originally posted by ''Andro''

Who are you to call the series off ???? And i will and always said since 11 yrs old that aussies and will be the best as always   

Funny if you watch the replays, you will realize Aussies had 13 players on the field, one in the booth and their Captain had umpiring overrule too

yeah when you play with 11 players against that kind of opponent you lose

Originally posted by #1EijazFan

I swear man Aussie team is full of hypocrisy! Listen to this..McGrath called SL player Jayasuriya almost exactly the same words as he called him a 'black monkey'!  

If Mcgrath said it means it was ok for us to do the same thing, everyone seems to be swimming in the same guitar, so let us stop trying to call ourselves morally highLOL

Originally posted by chatbuster

i can understand the monkeys feeling upset here.

My friend you should try saying that to a Black man upclose, you will know how a man can fly without wings LOL

Originally posted by Maya_M

Looks like Aussies always have problem when playing with India. Is it because India is the only team which gives them back in the same coin?

South Africa was banned from cricket for backing apairtheid, you want India to also be bannedWink

FYI Symonds is AUSTRALIAN BLACK

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareg

Looks like Aussies always have problem when playing with India. Is it because India is the only team which gives them back in the same coin?

South Africa was banned from cricket for backing apairtheid, you want India to also be bannedWinkFYI Symonds is AUSTRALIAN BLACK

Did Australia face ban yet? Wink

The Australian media, players and public who used racist terms against players of color are called Racists

Most Indians love to hate racists, now being something we love to hate is another thingLOL

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

South Africa was banned from cricket for backing apairtheid, you want India to also be bannedWinkFYI Symonds is AUSTRALIAN BLACK

Did Australia face ban yet? Wink

The Australian media, players and public who used racist terms against players of color are called Racists

Most Indians love to hate racists, now being something we love to hate is another thingLOL 

LOL LOLThe issue here is not that. Focus...focus.

The issue here is we are saying we should use our financial strength to help put down a person based upon their race. I think we hated that concept when it was us on the recieving end and now we are doing the same to another person.

Arent we questioning the Aussies for the same flip floping?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top