Debate Mansion

Bhajji banned, I say call off the series (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 98

Page 1
Page   of 98
Page 3 Page 98

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
This is weird , yes I think they should call off the series.. Austrian are rude.
And I think there should be some kind of diciplinary actions again , wrong decisions by umpires they should be banned for it .

Edited by Morning_Dew - 06 January 2008 at 10:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhajji banned, I say call off the series (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Who are you to call the series off ???? And i will and always said since 11 yrs old that aussies and will be the best as always Smile Tongue Embarrassed

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ''Andro''

Who are you to call the series off ???? And i will and always said since 11 yrs old that aussies and will be the best as always Smile Tongue Embarrassed

This is not a thread about Aussies being best in the world (which they are, no doubt in that)...pehle thread padho phir post karo..okk!

Other news: Bucknor to not officiate in 3rd test

BCCI: Tour'll not be called off!

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Video of the umpiring blunders...

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I don't think calling off the tour will be in the best interest of cricket on the whole. Unless the transcript of what actually happened is released, it's an uncertainity, as for one person whom I personally trust, Sachin my benefit of doubt goes to Bhajji. Also realizing the fact that crowd picking on Symonds in India, was not in the right spirit.

Seeing the video, mann what blunders wouldn't say they are favoring one particular team...shear incompetent umpiring and vote for them to be replaced if this series continues.

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

I saw on TV someone mentioning that Bhajji called him "Monkey"..is that racial abuse? I mean f**k/mo***rf***er/B*****d (pet words of goras) etc not considered offensive but "Monkey" is. Angry

BTW, ICC should come out and tell exactly what Bhajji said which has been considered racial.

i can understand the monkeys feeling upset here.WinkTongue but symonds, why's he getting all riled up?LOL

i think we shld call off the tour.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by SolidSnake

I saw on TV someone mentioning that Bhajji called him "Monkey"..is that racial abuse? I mean f**k/mo***rf***er/B*****d (pet words of goras) etc not considered offensive but "Monkey" is. Angry

BTW, ICC should come out and tell exactly what Bhajji said which has been considered racial.

i can understand the monkeys feeling upset here.WinkTongue but symonds, why's he getting all riled up?LOL

i think we shld call off the tour.

Sorry but couldn't help LOLLOLLOL here.

Hey, Nice to see yaa back to DM, CB!! Welcomez....

souro

souro

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ''Andro''

Your bhajji deserves it... And India i have no comments about them.

Every one saw what happened with symonds and due to what some indian fans did to him and still came to aus to take revenge. Even when AUS came to india there lots of indian umpires did mistakeened as well. So what 's the big deal here ???

This happens in cricket as i agree with Ricky pomting. here completelyyyyyyyyy Smile

This forum is too politically correct when we want to say something about others but not so when something is said about India. So, I'll choose to remain politically correct Dead

Btw, Mr. Andro can you show one instance where even the third umpire got it wrong or the opposition captain is consulted in case of a doubt. And what is it that the Aussie players/ media and you picked up about the crowd behaviour that noone else could.

Edited by souro - 06 January 2008 at 2:52pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top