Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
kabhi_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yaar, lagey haath yeh bhi bata doh symonds kitnee baar charge hua hai ab tak abusive language use karney key liye😊......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and control yaar...this debate is not about you...trust me on this oneπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

see, forget rejoicing or not rejoicing for a minute.  what u r wondering is why we r supporting bhajji thruout.  well, read the loooonggg article bunny ji posted.  it shows bhajji was never racist to begin with.  now saying mainnu ki or teri maa ki...here's my take on that....... see....you can either keep on taking the BS and not say anything and wait for them to finally realize what a scumbag they r or u can give it back and let them know u have it in u too...it's just that u don't resort to this behavior that often.  shows them their place and what u r capable of doing.  ek gaal per chapat khaya toh doosra bhi aagey ker doh doesn't work in today's times.  if symonds now thinks twice before jumping on or provocating anyone else on indian team....purpose served.  nothing less nothing more.....and no one can fault indians in always maintaining the spirit of the game.

pay attention to how this whole ordeal started in the first place...

- bhajji patted the back of tthe aussie bowler who did a good job......sportsmanship or not...u tell me!!!

-symonds interrupts as he is not pleased by sportsmanship shown to a fellow player by bhajji....ussey mirchee kyoon lagee...only excuse that comes to my mind is that he was just looking for an excuse to rile up the Indian...yes, bhajji is very much an indian....there on the field.

-bhajji responds back to the heated insults symonds hurled at him....responds back - not initiates...bhajji is the one who's attacked here for praising the opponent....see the irony here😊

-symonds claims bhajji was racist which he cldn't prove later.

-no proof found and bhajji discharged .

-bhajji did own up to the fact that he did use some abusive language when provoked by symonds....and provoked for what...for praising an aussie bowler!!!!

ab yahan kisi bhi indian ko sharmindagee mehsoos ho aisa kya nazar aa raha hai kuchh log ko....beats me yaarπŸ˜• 

I read the whole judgement of Mr. Hansen when it was published.... so i know what each witness said and what the advocates said etc....

I have also faced the comments on the cricket field.... as I play professional cricket... i never say ek gaal pe tamacha maro to doosra aage karo.... but i would not become the same person i hate.....

I hope u got the point..... i believe in taking the arms in self defence .... not for killing someone because he killed someone...... hope u understand my stand here😊

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok Guys Chill Down, no point in beating the dead horse!!
Originally posted by: kabhi_21

I read the whole judgement of Mr. Hansen when it was published.... so i know what each witness said and what the advocates said etc....

I have also faced the comments on the cricket field.... as I play professional cricket... i never say ek gaal pe tamacha maro to doosra aage karo.... but i would not become the same person i hate.....

I hope u got the point..... i believe in taking the arms in self defence .... not for killing someone because he killed someone...... hope u understand my stand here😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† trust me yaar, i really do not care what u play and how well u play.  this is not about u at all....sorry once againπŸ˜†

as far as ur stand here.....no, i do not understand it as u r totally missing the context over and over in this case.  u r so fixated on bhajji being abusive here that u r not taking it in to consideration that even if he said...and meant...MONKEY, it would still have not been termed racist or a criminal offence.  u claim u have read whole hansen judgement.  well, read below something the same Mr. Hansen pointed out....may be then u can see where we r coming from....mate😊

................However, he also insisted that the behaviour must be looked at in context.

He pointed out: "Mr Singh had innocently, and in the tradition of the game, acknowledged the quality of Mr Lee's bowling. That interchange had nothing to do with Mr Symonds but he determined to get involved and as a result was abusive towards Mr Singh. Mr Singh was, not surprisingly, abusive back."

He added: "But in my view, even if he had used the words alleged, an ordinary person standing in the shoes of Mr Symonds who had launched an unprovoked and unnecessary invective-laden attack would not be offended or insulted or humiliated in terms of 3.3."

Thus, Hansen concluded, the charge under Level 3.3 would fail both because it had not been sufficiently proven and because in the context in which it happened it would not amount to a racial slur even if the alleged words had been used..............................................

http://cricket.indiatimes.com/India_tour_Down_Under/News/Evi dence_not_strong_enough/articleshow/2744507.cms

hope u see the picture more clearly now😊 the point here is not whether the evidence was strong enuff or not; the main point is why it all happened ....context, buddy, try reading things in context😊

The statement that "ur views highlighted above appear to be regionalist", makes a charge on me personally so I am not sure if you did not wanna get all personal there..... 😊

nope, not on u personally.  i specifically said that's how ur views come across.  it's totally different than saying that's how YOU come across.  fark hai yaar.  dhyaan sey padhoπŸ˜‰

Chalo doosra example lelo.... "that rude thai girl" is a term i use..... so does that make all thai girls rude??? Now you are misinterpreting that i brought regionalism deliberately just as symonds says he might have misinterpreted maa ki for monkey.....

πŸ˜†but if someone jumps in and starts claiming that her rudeness is representative of entire thai population and they say that claiming that the girl does not even represents thailand and they specifically mention the exact region in thailand where she hails from........u see where all this is going...ehπŸ˜‰

I never commented on Gavaskar because i dont know what he said and when he said that.... I was clearly talking with reference to BCCI when i refer to blackmailing and that is why i told u to kindly read my other posts....

BCCI did not even let Team India walkout of the series.......they still were adamant on playing the game in its true spirit even though they did not agree with the charges and the ban...where's the blackmail hereπŸ˜•

Are when you say my views are coming as regionalist, i have right to appeal whether the topic is for debating that or not... Bhajji also had right to appeal.... and i appreciate the appeal.... i would also appreciate a fair trial and result.... but i would not appreciate the blackmailing by BCCI.....

go back and read all ur posts so far.  where did u appreciate the fair trial?  u r still crucifying the poor cricketer even for getting discharged.  u r contradicting urself hereπŸ˜› 

Now when i appeal for saying my views are regionalist.... if IF supports me and before hearing says that they will ban all evidences if the charges are proven and ban the judge and will not have any debates until the charge is dropped..... will you appreciate that πŸ˜†

sorry, don't know what u r trying to say here.  english is not making much senseπŸ˜•

I have no disconnect.... he is a public figure... he is not representing india but people know him as an indian, just like people see me as an indian.... i said that his behaviour affects vision of people about indians and not about india.... India is much bigger than indian to be affected by act of one... people curse taliban for the terrorism not the afganistan.... but the world may consider or misunderstand an afgani to be talibani....πŸ˜›

he plays for TEAM  I N D I A what part don't u get here...the "team" or the "India"πŸ˜• and no, he is just not any ordinary Indian like u and I....he is a well known public figure who, whethr u agree or not, represents our country out there in the cricket field😊

I am neither declaring him racist nor clearing him off anything.... he did use abusive words... in case of symonds it was response..... but he has abused the umpires also before ....... so that time was it a give back????? or was it nature of Mr.Bhajji??????

oh really......πŸ˜†  for rest, read my post rt above this one😊

peace - gauriπŸ˜ƒ

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Ok Guys Chill Down, no point in beating the dead horse!!

nahin yaar. what use are dead horses unless they can be flogged? aur kis din ke liye unko itna chana khilaya jaata hai? bolo boloπŸ˜† 

waise, i am starting to think it is all paaji's fault.😑 thoda bhangda hee paa deta, kya jaata uska? poora party mood kharab kar diya.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@gauri- well said!!! very well said!!!πŸ‘

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatbuster

nahin yaar. what use are dead horses unless they can be flogged? aur kis din ke liye unko itna chana khilaya jaata hai? bolo boloπŸ˜† 

waise, i am starting to think it is all paaji's fault.😑 thoda bhangda hee paa deta, kya jaata uska? poora party mood kharab kar diya.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@gauri- well said!!! very well said!!!πŸ‘

Bolehtoh, ye paaji's kaun hai aur unneh kya kiya iss poora laafday meinπŸ˜•

kabhi_21 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† trust me yaar, i really do not care what u play and how well u play.  this is not about u at all....sorry once againπŸ˜†

as far as ur stand here.....no, i do not understand it as u r totally missing the context over and over in this case.  u r so fixated on bhajji being abusive here that u r not taking it in to consideration that even if he said...and meant...MONKEY, it would still have not been termed racist or a criminal offence.  u claim u have read whole hansen judgement.  well, read below something the same Mr. Hansen pointed out....may be then u can see where we r coming from....mate😊

................However, he also insisted that the behaviour must be looked at in context.

He pointed out: "Mr Singh had innocently, and in the tradition of the game, acknowledged the quality of Mr Lee's bowling. That interchange had nothing to do with Mr Symonds but he determined to get involved and as a result was abusive towards Mr Singh. Mr Singh was, not surprisingly, abusive back."

He added: "But in my view, even if he had used the words alleged, an ordinary person standing in the shoes of Mr Symonds who had launched an unprovoked and unnecessary invective-laden attack would not be offended or insulted or humiliated in terms of 3.3."

Thus, Hansen concluded, the charge under Level 3.3 would fail both because it had not been sufficiently proven and because in the context in which it happened it would not amount to a racial slur even if the alleged words had been used..............................................

http://cricket.indiatimes.com/India_tour_Down_Under/News/Evi dence_not_strong_enough/articleshow/2744507.cms

hope u see the picture more clearly now😊 the point here is not whether the evidence was strong enuff or not; the main point is why it all happened ....context, buddy, try reading things in context😊

Bhajji himself agreed that he used abusive language and he intended to be abusive towards Symonds... where is the question of me being so fixated that he was abusiveπŸ˜•

the context you are saying here is "tum ek maroge to hum do marenge".... sorry but i dont follow that context and oppose it... you may support it its ur personal view...😊

kabhi_21 thumbnail

peace - gauriπŸ˜ƒ

i m debating peacefully only gauriji πŸ˜†

chatbuster thumbnail

and yet you say that bhajji started the fracas? that u were afraid of being tagged a racist because of bhajji? if u read what hansen said, didnt he absolve bhajji on both those fronts? let us now know what u read that suggests otherwise.πŸ˜‰

sounds pretty confusing if u ask me. ok, so u too wldnt take it lying down. now, isnt that pretty much what bhajji did? how does that turn bhajji into a person u hate? or is it fine to hate someone else for doing something that u yourself just acknowledged u might do? πŸ˜‰let's leave the generalities aside and get precise here if we can.πŸ˜‰

nope. did not get your point.πŸ˜› it does sound nice, but cussing on the playground aint exactly killing someone. or are u saying it is?

as for bhajji repeating the offense, big deal. some folks are subject to more ridicule than others. aint that a fact of life? what shld he be doing if he's repeatedly targetted?

u actually suggest above that u wldnt offer the other cheek. well, speaking generally, what exactly should one have done then? go running to mommy? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

Edited by chatbuster - 16 years ago