Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ''Andro''

Who are you to call the series off ???? And i will and always said since 11 yrs old that aussies and will be the best as always 😊 πŸ˜› 😳

This is not a thread about Aussies being best in the world (which they are, no doubt in that)...pehle thread padho phir post karo..okk!

Other news: Bucknor to not officiate in 3rd test

BCCI: Tour'll not be called off!

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Video of the umpiring blunders...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxS83nO90wE[/YOUTUBE]

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think calling off the tour will be in the best interest of cricket on the whole. Unless the transcript of what actually happened is released, it's an uncertainity, as for one person whom I personally trust, Sachin my benefit of doubt goes to Bhajji. Also realizing the fact that crowd picking on Symonds in India, was not in the right spirit.

Seeing the video, mann what blunders wouldn't say they are favoring one particular team...shear incompetent umpiring and vote for them to be replaced if this series continues.
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

I saw on TV someone mentioning that Bhajji called him "Monkey"..is that racial abuse? I mean f**k/mo***rf***er/B*****d (pet words of goras) etc not considered offensive but "Monkey" is. 😑

BTW, ICC should come out and tell exactly what Bhajji said which has been considered racial.

i can understand the monkeys feeling upset here.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› but symonds, why's he getting all riled up?πŸ˜†

i think we shld call off the tour.

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

i can understand the monkeys feeling upset here.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› but symonds, why's he getting all riled up?πŸ˜†

i think we shld call off the tour.

Sorry but couldn't help πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† here.

Hey, Nice to see yaa back to DM, CB!! Welcomez....

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Your bhajji deserves it... And India i have no comments about them.

Every one saw what happened with symonds and due to what some indian fans did to him and still came to aus to take revenge. Even when AUS came to india there lots of indian umpires did mistakeened as well. So what 's the big deal here ???

This happens in cricket as i agree with Ricky pomting. here completelyyyyyyyyy 😊

This forum is too politically correct when we want to say something about others but not so when something is said about India. So, I'll choose to remain politically correct 🀒

Btw, Mr. Andro can you show one instance where even the third umpire got it wrong or the opposition captain is consulted in case of a doubt. And what is it that the Aussie players/ media and you picked up about the crowd behaviour that noone else could.

Edited by souro - 16 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Who are you to call the series off ???? And i will and always said since 11 yrs old that aussies and will be the best as always 😊 πŸ˜› 😳

You have some confusion about what one can and can't do?? 🀒

I think you know what India's position is in ICC. If we want we can do what we wantπŸ˜‰.

Looks like Aussies always have problem when playing with India. Is it because India is the only team which gives them back in the same coin?
sareg thumbnail

If Harbhajan used a racial epithet against Symbonds, I am perfectly ok with him getting banned, no if's/but's about it

If it was unconclusive he should have been let go

The defense of Harbhajan for using a racial word is surprising on Indians, Afterall dont we cry of racial abuse at everything that goes against us at the hand of a White man?

Now this is the limit, ek to Umpiring ekdam bakwaas...in favour of home team. I say, call off the series. Aussies/ICC can go to hell, time to leverage our financial strength. If Bhajji is guilty and can be punished, then the entire Aussie team should be banned for 100 tests, everyone knows how they keep sledging and swearing at opponents. No, but ICC won't do take any action against them...thats the way Aussie play they say. I say my foot, apply the same standards for everyone. Did anyone ban McGrath for swearing at Sarwan?

swearing is one, sledging is another

and racial abuse is totally different my friend, are you suggesting we use our financial strength to justify racial abuse, hmmm interesting, werent we calling the British bad for that

I saw on TV someone mentioning that Bhajji called him "Monkey"..is that racial abuse? I mean f**k/mo***rf***er/B*****d (pet words of goras) etc not considered offensive but "Monkey" is. 

BTW, ICC should come out and tell exactly what Bhajji said which has been considered racial.

Calling a Black man a monkey is racial epithet, basically Blacks are termed as having close lineage to monkey b'cos of their looks and color and it is accepted as a racial epithet in the black world

Who are you to call the series off ???? And i will and always said since 11 yrs old that aussies and will be the best as always   

Funny if you watch the replays, you will realize Aussies had 13 players on the field, one in the booth and their Captain had umpiring overrule too

yeah when you play with 11 players against that kind of opponent you lose

Originally posted by: #1EijazFan

I swear man Aussie team is full of hypocrisy! Listen to this..McGrath called SL player Jayasuriya almost exactly the same words as he called him a 'black monkey'!  

If Mcgrath said it means it was ok for us to do the same thing, everyone seems to be swimming in the same guitar, so let us stop trying to call ourselves morally highπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: chatbuster

i can understand the monkeys feeling upset here.

My friend you should try saying that to a Black man upclose, you will know how a man can fly without wings πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Looks like Aussies always have problem when playing with India. Is it because India is the only team which gives them back in the same coin?

South Africa was banned from cricket for backing apairtheid, you want India to also be bannedπŸ˜‰

FYI Symonds is AUSTRALIAN BLACK