Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

AM/FF~Tumse Hi~ pg15 Ch8 Countdown begins

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Hi all!! I'mmmmmmmmm Bakkkkkk!!!!!

LOL

I thought of starting this ff a long time ago but thought i should wait till my previous one finishes...I'm ending Love to Hate in about 10-15 chapters (don't hit me with your slippers!!LOL) so i'm just introducing this one.

I will wait till i finish Love to Hate before i update you all with the next part, so this first part is like the promo...

~Tumse Hi~

Chapter 1

Sweet music played in her mind as she sat at the dressing table and brushed her hair absentmindedly…she was remembering him a lot this month…

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

Tum se hi din hota hai
Surmaiye shaam aati
Tumse hi tumse hi

She let the music fill her mind and drown her every sorrow. Tonight was the eve of the mishap… 3 years she lived without him yet she couldn't imagine how her days passed by. She smiled while playing the song in her mind and remembering the dance they did to that song…this was her favourite…and his too

She turned around and strode to the window. She watched the night sky and upon seeing a twinkling star, she smiled weakly…

"aaj tumhari bohot yaad aarahi hai…lekin tumhe bhoola hi kab tha?…"

She lay on her bed and closed her eyes…if only it was that easy to fall asleep…

Parvati slowly closed the door softly so as not to make her presence noticeable. She was fully aware of how maithili felt and knew this would not be an easy night for her. Ever since what happened, no one was the same: be it Maithili, Mr. Mehra, the family members and even herself. Closing her eyes and sighing, she walked to her room. Slowly picking up the phone, she dialled a number much too familiar to her.

"Pallavi…"

~~~

She was running, running with him. She could distinctly make out her surroundings, the same dimly lit alleyway.

~~

They were on a bike speeding through the dark streets of Mumbai

~~

She saw a truck come their way, the bike turned its course so suddenly that it flung her off. He fell off too

~~

There was fire everywhere as the petrol leaked, she couldn't see him anywhere…She cried desperately for him but he wasn't there…he had left her

"ADIIIII…." Maithili screamed and woke from her nightmare.

~~~

"Those with the greatest awareness have the greatest nightmares"

-Mahatma Gandhi

Edited by tsamhita - 29 June 2008 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AM/FF~Tumse Hi~ pg15 Ch8 Countdown begins" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Natasha*

*Natasha*

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Finally you came back!Smile

Whatt!!!!!!!! you are ending Love to Hate Stern Smile Angry 
Gonna miss it Cry 
Well this ff seems interesting .(Thanks for the promo) Smile

Edited by ange94 - 06 January 2008 at 11:08am

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mbenjamin

mbenjamin

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
another ff Ouch .. LOL LOL ..i'm totally kidding Embarrassed ...can't have too many AM fanfics esp. since we hardly ever get to see dem in da actual sho Ouch...but adi's dead awwwCry ...well i'm sure u've got sumthin up ur sleeve Wink ...great start Clap

Miss English

Groupbie

Miss English

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Good start soundz intresting yaar!!! 

Edited by Miss English - 06 January 2008 at 5:28pm

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
sam nice ff...

but wht is dis adi is no more...

I knw u will do sumthing 2 bring him bck LOL

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
SAM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay welcome back sweetie! missed you loads! how was your trip to india??? hope you had a great time!
noooo you cant finish love to hate!!!!!!! thats like my favorite fanfic! well i guess all good things must come to an end, im dying for an update form you! it feels like ages! hope you continue it soon!
and what about loves last?
this new ff sounds very interesting! quite different from your usual writting, i really like it! great start, and i look forward to more!

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Robin_M

SAM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe yeah i'm back!!!!!LOLyay welcome back sweetie! missed you loads! aww so sweet!how was your trip to india??? great!!!hope you had a great time! most certainly did!!
noooo you cant finish love to hate!!!!!!!kya kare!!! i have to yaar! thats like my favorite fanfic! oh how sweet!! well i guess all good things must come to an end, im dying for an update form you! it feels like ages! hope you continue it soon! will continue very soon
and what about loves last? will continue
this new ff sounds very interesting! quite different from your usual writting, i really like it! great start, and i look forward to more!yeah! i thought i shud try something new!

Edited by tsamhita - 07 January 2008 at 1:30am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top