Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bika_luv_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yup kimmmmmy... wayyyy lovely.... 😳 😳 em going nuts day by day... but the ending n precap was a bit sad... 😭
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi everyone
i hav just joined india-forums and i am soooooooo happy that i joined bcoz finally i hav found people with whom i can dicuss DMG and ARMAAAAAAAAAN with 😳.i hope i am welcomed. today's episode was awesome. and all the AR scenes were soooooooooooo cute. 😳 😳 .and ARMAAN was at his best today.
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Jiya welcome to IF. πŸ˜ƒ
You have come to the right place. ☺️
komalsirwani thumbnail
arre sabzz dun worry nuthin will happen...everythin wil be fien im sure...u think Armi can see tears in her eyes ....naah πŸ˜‰
bika_luv_sajan thumbnail
@kimmy... ritee ridz was laughing soo muchh... but i was wayyy happy to see her laughing... 😳
bika_luv_sajan thumbnail
i am sabz nancy... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ma nick name is sabz...

@kimmy...: yeh tou haii but still... well gtg to study... 😭 😭 😭 bye bye
komalsirwani thumbnail
πŸ˜† yeah sabzzz....nancy jee luv4prc is sabzzz...n plz don cry...im givin a mini update ...2 mins πŸ˜‰
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks nancy.u know in 2day's episode in the 1st part when armaan is consoling her and wiping her tears that was sooooooooooooo awesome. i just loved armaan in that part 😳 not that he is not cute and adorable all the time but that scene just made me go more crazier behind him than i already am πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awww Jia don't make me cry I'm already in a miserable state, dying to watch it. ☺️
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Komal, waiting for your update!!!

Lucky india poeple get to watch wayy before we do!!

Seems like another good episode! But I do wish they concerntrate on other characters as well like Angie, Atul and Sapna, otherwise we have already heard of Pankit ( Atul) and Muskaan (Sapna) wishing to leave the show. I dont think DMG would be the same without them πŸ˜•