Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

plzzzzzzzzzzz

reem Groupbie
reem
reem

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTongue

plzzzzzzzzzzz can you tell me about is chanda died or not . in this new year kumkum with abhey or sumit . when abhey finish his role iam bored for that . when kumkum go in her wadwah house .kumkum will have child of sumit or abhey.

Thank you very much for you anyone replay.Big smile

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

(''•.(''•. .•') .•')
''•..HAPPY NEW YEAR..•'
(.•'(.•' ''•.)'' •.)
.•
( '•. May ur heart be filled
'•. ) with lots of reasons
.•) to celebrate at the new year-
(.• and alwayZ …
*)
.•.•*) .•*)
(.• (.•' *HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY1

neway abt ur questions umm well v all know that chanda is dead but seems like she will cum back cuz there is no other way to stop abhay Angry

dun know abt that lets hope she b with sumit in the new year

n ofcourse she born sumits baby plzzz not abhaysAngry haha noway man i wont b able to c itEmbarrassedTongue haha n i hate those faces abhay makes these days Dead

n yeah abhay will leave now or later but m sure he will n kumkum will shift to wadhwa house cuz thats where she belongs

umm these r all the thoughts of mine i cant justify nething u can delete it if it is not requiredConfused

jaggu Groupbie
jaggu
jaggu

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
 please kumkum will have a small cute baby girl of sumit only,,,,,,,,  EmbarrassedLOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index