Celebrity Fan Clubs

Anwesha-Star Voice of India-Fan club (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 103

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Thank you simpleone.
I am just watching Anwesha's Aaona in the repeat telecast.
Mann!! I lovee her.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anwesha-Star Voice of India-Fan club (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hey thanks simpleone...u rock Embarrassed

btw did anyone see Anwesha's performance today...she sang toooo Jhakass Embarrassed LOL

n yayyy she was not in scary land today Clap

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tpam

Originally posted by maya_afreen

hey thanks simpleone...u rock Embarrassed

btw did anyone see Anwesha's performance today...she sang toooo Jhakass Embarrassed LOL

n yayyy she was not in scary land today Clap

haan yaar ekdum khallas kar diyaLOL bt i am angry on adnanAngryLOL itna acha gaayi hai bachi aur kuch khaas nahi bolaAngryCry

acha sun , tu vote kar rahi hai naa? do vote onlineBig smileBig smile

she was also luking like a perfect TaporiLOL

haan yaar Adnan Sami ko ziyada acha acha bolna chahiyay tha but pata nahi kyun nahi bolaConfusedCry

haan Kal vote karoun gi naBig smile

arian_1c

arian_1c

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

r u addressing to me?how do yu knw my sirname is dutta?LOL

yaa i absolutely agree with yu .. even my family is also into music and anwesha is like every1s favourite.. and her finesse as u said is nt even found in most of the  singers who r at present singing for films. and yess i just wait for her performance, it is like forwarding the whole show to isten to her.Clap she is absolutely brilliantClap

Yes I was addressing to you...I guess you are as crazy abt Anwesha as I am...
and as far as your surname goes....well I like reading the posts thoroughly, especially if they concern AnweshaWink.
You know something, I prefer Sa Re Ga Ma Pa to VOI , simply because of Sonu Nigam and Suresh Wadkar ji. The contestants there are talented and they do sing the way one honestly expects a child to sing but our dear Anwesha is just something amazing....I wait and wait for her to sing and then the comments she gets, but each and every time the judges disappoint me. So, I end up switching back to SRGMP
Also, I have read a few ppl have mentioned that she sounds like Shreya, well, I like Shreya a lot, but I think Anwesha is better than Shreya. She's got the
sweetness of Shreya but she's also got the sharpness that Shreya lacks. Listen
to that is mod se again and mayb you will how much Lata ji has influenced her,
she's got that sharpness that is Lata ji's forte...

Edited by arian_1c - 25 January 2008 at 10:41pm

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Ohh no I couldn't watch her yesterday! But I hope to catch the repeat telecasts. But guys one thing, don't say against anyone. Lets keep the discussion clean. Embarrassed

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by the_charm

Ohh no I couldn't watch her yesterday! But I hope to catch the repeat telecasts. But guys one thing, don't say against anyone. Lets keep the discussion clean. Embarrassed

Hey u must hav to see our Tapori AnweshaEmbarrassedLOL

arian_1c

arian_1c

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged

okk i got it i mentioned it in the voi forumLOL btw i am amrita . and yu?

agree 100% yesss shreya gets shrill in higher notes bt this girl is perfect in all departments. and also i dnt think her voice matches with shreya anywhere! idid yu ehar daiyya main aa phasi , then subha mudgal one and yesterdays khallas? she was in her own world. only song that sounded little like shreya is ami je tomar a little and that happens with any1 it is called emulating the singing style .. it is nt imitating! i am really disappointed.

yess sonuji and suresh wadkar are fantastic judges bt i feel the kids in this competition are much better than srgmp , wished sonuji hd seen anweshaBig smile

bt it is kinda boon in disguise .. pritam will definitely take her in playback in futureClap

Well you've got a point there Amrita...Pritam better give her a break soon...
and as far as Sonu seeing Anwesha is concerned, I have got faith that by this time next year she would've performed with him...
by the way, I am sahil..
...and keep voting guys...
I can't wait to see Anwesha's performance tonight

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
sab kuch tu bol diya aur bol rahi ho Baki cheez ka pata nahi LOL

i dont know wat shud i say abt this girl i must say she sang this song so beautifully her surs were perfect asusual,its a duet song but she sang this all alone its really appreciated Clap Clap Clap

n she was luking decent n shooo cute shiEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top