Celebrity Fan Clubs

Anwesha-Star Voice of India-Fan club (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 103

anonmember

IF-Sizzlerz

anonmember

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged
To be honest, sometimes I feel like I watch the show just to catch Anwesha's performance. The other kids are very good as well especially the likes of Aishwarya, Soniya and Jayant. But Anwesha's songs are generally on another level, at least for me. The precision with which she sings is amazing and despite getting all Sarvottams, she still comes into the scaryland. She manages to hit the high notes w/o sounding screechy or shrill, unlike some singers from adult series shows. She is the real find of VOI-CI as many of us never heard her prior to CI (barring the mann kyun behka duet with Aish in one VOI adult series episode) She is surely one of the best we've heard in recent reality shows. Won't overhype and say she's THE best cos with her talent at such an age, we can only imagine what heights she could reach. This is just the beginning.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anwesha-Star Voice of India-Fan club (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anonmember

IF-Sizzlerz

anonmember

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Along with Anwesha's classical background and riyaaz, I would reiterate what Shreya said after she sang "is mod se jate hai": she is listening to the right music. To add that to that, she must listen very carefully, catching each little nuance in the song. I'd love for her to sing "saathi re bhool na jaana mera pyaar". Nihira sang it beautifully in C2005 and if there's anyone can else who could do justice to the song now, its our very own Anwesha.

anonmember

IF-Sizzlerz

anonmember

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arian_1c

shes easily the best...not just amongst her fellow contestants or the ones across other channels but even if you compare her to all the singers in our industry today, I think she's all ready to give everybody a run for their money.
But frankly speaking, I don't feel the judges give her enough credit for the way she performs...they often end up repeating themselves with the same stupid "super sarvottam"... maybe its only me, but i feel like the judges aren't just good enough to judge her. I wish she was on sa re ga ma pa and that she could perform in front of Sonu Nigam and Suresh Wadkar...tht wud have been so good for her...anyways, just the way I feel..

Shreya is good judge and mentor. I'd like to think of her as Anwesha's mentor, a source of encouragement. Her comments are usually apt. Gosh am I glad that Alka Y isn't judging VOI. LOL As for the other two judges, their comments are so-so.Confused Pritam doesn't have much to say usually.

Just thought of another song Anwesha could sing...Kuhu kuhu bole koyalia. I really hope they have a classical round. Big smile

anonmember

IF-Sizzlerz

anonmember

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Ajab-Si-Music, please add this video to the front page too. Thx. Its a Vyom and Anwesha duet, Bunty aur Babli! Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Pqqk7gBuA

One of the comments is cute. Younger versions of Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghosal. LOL I missed this performance and did not catch it on TV so just heard it for the first time now.

During VOI adult series, there were some episodes were the theme was jugalbandi/duets. They should have the same in an episode or two of CI and not just conventional duets (like the above one) but some on the lines of Sumitra-Abhilasha's "move your body" song. Maybe the singers could be judged better and compared when they sing one song together and not just guy-girl romantic songs duet.

*Jaya*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Jaya*

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonyaee

During VOI adult series, there were some episodes were the theme was jugalbandi/duets. They should have the same in an episode or two of CI and not just conventional duets (like the above one) but some on the lines of Sumitra-Abhilasha's "move your body" song. Maybe the singers could be judged better and compared when they sing one song together and not just guy-girl romantic songs duet.

Can I request for 'Man kyon behka re behka aadhi raat ko' for such a round, to be performed by Anwesha and Aishwarya EmbarrassedTongue I think that will be a musical treat.. Embarrassed

Also requesting for 'Morni baghama' for Anwesha and Soniya for a similar round Big smile

simpleone

simpleone

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged

rockswizard

rockswizard

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hey count me in this fc as well! shes a wonder to listen to! what a voice! gr8!

ESKAY

Groupbie

ESKAY

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Smile Hi everybody
count me too
am a great fan of Anwesha
thanks everybody

Last saturday I could not see the programme
someone please upload video/audio of Anwesha's performance on 19th, please.......... Approve

Post Reply New Post

Go to top