Celebrity Fan Clubs

Anwesha-Star Voice of India-Fan club (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 103

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Hii Amu and other Anwesha fans ....

I just loveee this girl's amazing singing !!!!!....I think she is the best find in all reality musical shows combined till date( in recent times) ..my all time fav is still shreya )!!!!!!....

A true child prodigy ...but her voice also gives away that she does a lot of Riyaaz... Clap

Amu , the siggy is awesome ..I'll use it soon..Thanks to Minali Big smile ...

Last but not the least ...count me in...lol..

Edited by bruno4 - 21 January 2008 at 10:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anwesha-Star Voice of India-Fan club (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arian_1c

arian_1c

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
shes easily the best...not just amongst her fellow contestants or the ones across other channels but even if you compare her to all the singers in our industry today, I think she's all ready to give everybody a run for their money.
But frankly speaking, I don't feel the judges give her enough credit for the way she performs...they often end up repeating themselves with the same stupid "super sarvottam"... maybe its only me, but i feel like the judges aren't just good enough to judge her. I wish she was on sa re ga ma pa and that she could perform in front of Sonu Nigam and Suresh Wadkar...tht wud have been so good for her...anyways, just the way I feel..

Edited by arian_1c - 21 January 2008 at 11:50am

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tpam

Originally posted by maya_afreen

m also Fida on her singing...n also she is soooo down to earth Embarrassed

wow maya tera aur mera choice humesha same hota haiLOL

haan jee ajeeb ittifaq haiLOL

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

i love everything abt this yound cute girl!!
she is amazing singer is mein toh koi shakh nahi hai . infact nver seen even adults singing the way she is singing! absolutely amazing singer. already ready to do playback. well play back is nt the most imporatant thing , i wud say she is so well trained if she continues to develop her classical strength she in few yrs can b those kind of ustaads or pandits ... who make their own name without playback stuffs. like jagjit singh , ghulam ali , hariharan , subha mudgal and many i cant recall the names at present! Clap

bt along with such a talent she is soo naive , so down to the earth , mature yet playful there is no extra smartness in her she is confident yet soo sweet , mature yet soo innocent . amazing culmination of diffrenent qualities! she is simple soul to add up to Big smile

and her innocence is seen thru her direct from heart smile! smile to win million hearts!Clap god bless this kid . she if  remains focussed in music in coming yrs , she wil b top singerClap

Amu darling apko tu best Debater ka award milna chahiyayWinkLOL

btw very well said...she is an amazing singerEmbarrassed

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
u know what ??? zee and star plus r rivals ...My sis was saying that both the shows r aired at the same time ( does it happen to u guys as well???)and apparently they r more interested in seeing cutesie stuff that Tanmay does than watching AVOI Ouch ...

although they all know Anwesha is awesome !!!! Confused .....

Aisa agar premium channels karenge toh anwesha ko votes kahaan se milegi ???????.....How can she fight with "Darjeeling" Wink ......Thank goodness judges make the final choice ..

although i know who the winner will be unfortunately ( because u know the maximum vote getter will never be in scaryland Ouch )

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Amu , did u read Jaya's experience of the show where chhote ustads performed in Kolkata ???? Tongue

Anwesha reveived standing ovation after she sung 'Mere Dholna' Dancing Clap

and when audience asked who will be the winner ..there was tie between Aishwarya and Anwesha ...means Kolkata has lot of Aishwarya supporters too...

By the way ....tu kyun nahi gayee Swabhumi mein yeh show dekhne ke liye ???????????? Wink

Edited by bruno4 - 22 January 2008 at 11:03am

arian_1c

arian_1c

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

yaa i read jayas updates.i ws so happy to hear abt anweshas rocking performance!!

now abt anwesha and ash being joint firstsConfused matter is simple it is just a mental block. i mean the judges hav hyped ash just the way as that of anwesha i wud say more than her.. soo that thing has grown within us that ash is as gud as anwesha. sach kahoon toh i prefer soniya much more than ash. sweet voice cant b the criteria for a gr8 singer.. anwesha i am fan of her becoz she is thorough in classicalClap

and this is the reason subconcious mind we all knw anwesha is better than any1 out there bt still ek ajeeb sa situation ho gaya that we say ash is as good as anweshaOuch

absolutely right....I mean I've nothing against aishwarya or any other contestant  for that matter....but I just don't  see how they can even compare anybody to anwesha...the whole thing just irritates me to bones...that they are playing on the whole hype factor to make a show out of this...the lil angel has grown so much on me that I just can't stand this mockery.
I would not like to deride any other contestant to prove my point for they are all great/talented/hardworking  in their own right. However, if you've got the video just listen to anwesha singing ami je tomar then shreya coming on stage to steal her accolades...its not hard to make out the better singer of two...what can I say some ppl are just gifted and have the humility to carry the gift...
.::proud fan::.

Edited by arian_1c - 22 January 2008 at 2:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocks

arian_1c

arian_1c

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
absolutely Ms dutta...
tht is why I said in one of my previous posts that i wud have loved for her to perform in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in front of the likes of Sonu Nigam and Suresh Wadkar..I love wht they have done with tht show...no nonsense at all...
...and as far as her singing is concerned..ohh there is just too much finesse...she is blessed...you know something my whole family is into music..and when these singing shows are being televised all of us sit in front of the telly and we normally find ourselves looking out for mistakes from the various contestants, like, he dropped a beat there or she sang that too straight or thats a wrong scale....BUT every time this show starts we are just waiting for Anwesha to sing and its such a heartwarming and learning experience...every time she comes to sing, we are looking out for excellence, humility, finesse and just sheer brilliance...
sahil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top