Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Jaya* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Anwesha is one wonder girl.. πŸ‘πŸΌ . She is the best talent that has been unearthed by these talent hunt shows for years now.. πŸ˜ƒ And I am confident, she is going to playback very very soon, and be the voice for lead actresses in years to come.... 😳

Very well done Anwesha... Never loose your poise and simplicity.. They are your assets along with your god-gifted talent πŸ‘
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am Anwesha 's fan not only for her singing but also for her humility,decency,soberiety and her beautiful rendition of any song.She is god's gift to the audiences who hear her...so we should all pray that this talent will never never get into the scaryland because of some besura janta voting. God bless her. πŸ‘
kiti_g thumbnail
Anwesha is really a wonder child blessed with great voice quality and some amazing voice control as well. Low notes, high notes, murkiyan, harkatein have all been dealt with wonderfully! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
She has been excellent in all the songs sung so far and i hope and pray that she continues to remain so.
She started the show with a very low profile and has impressed with her humility and simplicity.

All the best to you Anwesha! πŸ‘πŸΌ
sweetmusic thumbnail
Anwesha is really a blessed child. She is amazing.
simpleone thumbnail
Anwesha is leading the chote Ustad but Aishwaria is fast catching up with her.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

More songs added on the first page.

I need help form Anwesha fans and supports. As we know she was again in the sacry land.

If any one can make a nice vote appeal, a good introduction, posters, Avatar on Anvesha, pls PM me I will post that on the first page with a big thank you for the contributor. lets all contribute some effort in spreading the talent of Anwesha to more music lovers and help her get enough votes to save her.

Thank you all

Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 16 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

hii i m in! please ad the names . shal i pm u the names put together? πŸ˜ƒ

Yes and addedπŸ€—

hipritam thumbnail
When I first heard Anwesha in VOI(Senior), I becam her instant Fan.I wish God blesh her and one day she will become one of our all time great Singer.

Thanks,
God Blesh All..
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Does anybody have mp3 of anwesha's songs.....I will be really greatful if anybody provides the link πŸ˜ƒ
Love-u-all thumbnail

Originally posted by: spsharmila

Does anybody have mp3 of anwesha's songs.....I will be really greatful if anybody provides the link πŸ˜ƒ

I am puting together downloadable mp3 and will post it soon on the first page of this thread.