Poll

which annie did the best acting??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
i think the first one was the best as a villian......but as somebody said that she won't look good at talking abt love and stuff with ronit......and she'll look older than him.......2nd one bad at both things......and 3rd one will be good at both things, being evil and being flirty...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dashingmicky thumbnail

SNEHA U R WRITE BUT DA 1 ENNIE IS WAS FAT AND LITTLE BIT AGIT BUT HE HAS  DA MORE GILLAMOUROUS AND DEVILISH LOOOK BUT .......BUT U R ALSO WRITE THAT DA 3 ONE IS PERFECT IN BOTH THE THINGS

I WANNA ASK ONE QUESTION (ANY BODY CAN ANSWR )

Q THE 1 ANNIE LEFT IT OUT BY ITS OWN OUR SHE WAS ASKED TO LEAVE NOW I MEAN THERE PRODUCERS SAID THEM TATA BYE BYE😆 our SHE LEFT OUT BY SOME reasons and so and so da 2nd one..........................😕

i don know.......may be some problems with director/producer......cause i don think actors/actress with no other role would like to leave the only show he/she has....
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
i think the new one is fit for the role
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

3rd Annie is best!!!! I liked 3rd annie. her acting is excellent and even she is good looking.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cutereems

3rd Annie is best!!!! I liked 3rd annie. her acting is excellent and even she is good looking.

AGREE WITH U 😃 😃 THE LAST 2 ANNIES WERE 🤢
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
first annie was da best villan but 3rd 1 actz better 
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
The third one because she acts really good. Plus she actually lokks like a negative character. She also acted in Kutumb and Kahani Terri Meri
*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree--the 3rd Annie plays negative characters really well and fits the role well in general.  I hated the 2nd one the most---she couldn't act and looked uncomfortable in the role ðŸ˜•
memsaab thumbnail
I am watching this serial on tapes as I have no Sony Channel in Comcast in US... Gosh.. there is another Annie again??? I am watching 2nd one.. who is the third one??