Fan Fictions

FF: Hate Or Love 2: P49: True Love: Pg 4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Part 22 - The Journey

Armaan- Riddhima kept on driving on the quiet road and avoided glancing at each other. Armaan, whenever he opened his mouth to say anything, no words came out. Riddhima on the other hand was annoyed that no one was talking so she put on "Bole Na Halke Halke" from Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.
Right then, Armaan got the right moment to tease Ridz and at the same moment talk to her. Just then, Armaan touches a button on the radio and "Rock and Roll" from KANK starts to play. Ridz gets annoyed and presses a button and it switches back to "Bole Naa", then Armaan presses the button and "Rock N Roll" starts to play. Again Ridz presses the button then Armaan then R then A...and it keeps on continuing. Then they keep on pressing the buttons.

R: Arrr! What are u doing?
A: Listening.
R: To What?
A: Music.
R: But it looked like that you were trying to tease me!!
A: Was not!
R: Was too!
A: No!
R: Yes.
A: No
R: Yes
A: No!
R: No!
A: Yes!

Now it was time for Armaan to get shocked and it took him about 10 seconds to learn what he had just said. Armaan then turns and faces Riddhima.

A: What was that?
R: It is called "Payback"!!
A: Oh!(Sounding sarcastic)
R: Yes.(Sarcastic)
A: But that was not fair!
R: All is fair in love and war!!

Armaan then turns the radio off and continues to drive. It had been half an hour since they had started to drive.

A: Riddhima, I want...I want...to tell...to tell...you...something.
R: What?

Armaan motioned to say something but no words came out.

R: What??

No words came out. Ridz finally got bored of it all and continued to stare out the window.

Armaan after that, finally got the courage to tell Riddhima everything.

A: Riddhima, I want to tell you that I love you and I want to tell you something about our baby.

Riddhima who had heard everything said: STOP THE CAR!
A: What?
R: NOW!

Armaan didn't stop the car and continued to drive. While Ridz kept on yelling, STOP etc.

Armaan then had no other way to shut Riddhima up and while driving, one hand on the staring wheel and one hand on his head and said: Hey bhagwaan!, Armaan then held Riddhima with his one hand behind her head, closely to his face and gave her a huge kiss on the lips. And soon, even Riddhima was reacting to the kiss and then it turned into a huge passionate kiss.

AR were stilll kissing and Armaan was not even noticing what was on the road suddenly he heard a scream. AR let go off each other and Armaan suddenly put the brakes on and the car almost skidded.

A: Oh S***!!!

The car stoped.

A: Phew!!!

The guy who almost crashed into Armaans car walked away.

Riddhima on the other hand had turned bright red. Armaan turned to face her, feeling embarrssed.

A: I am sorry but...
R: Don't! Don't dare touch me again! I hate u!

Riddhima was quite angry as to what had happened and got out of the car.

A: Oh no!

Armaan got out of the car behind Ridz and tried to go the her follwing her to the front of the car.

A: Look, I am sorry for what I did.
R: Don't u dare touch me!
A: Look.
A: Freak.
A: I can explain.

Just then. Armaan felt a tight tug on his shoulder and he turned around to see who it was and got shocked.

Part 23 - Beliving in Armaan or not?

Armaan turns around to see who had held his shoulder and is shocked.

Voice: Kyun be?
Armaan: Inspector Saab!
In: What were u thinking by kissing ur lady love in the car while driving??? U almost killed me!!

Just then Ridz pops her head in the convo.

R: Excause me? Neither is he related to me and neither do I love him! Get it??
In: Well, whatever but u still were kissing while u were driving and almost ran over a inspector...sooo....

The Inspector takes out handcuffs and starts to tie them on Armaans left hand and Ridz right hand.(Giving u the idea as to how they were standing.)

Armaan looks at Ridz with an embarssed smile and Ridz at Armaan with a stern and angry look.

And after that, the inspector takes a long rope and ties it inbetween the handcuff and starts to walk forward and the rope in hand and AR behind him.

A: Inspector Saab, where are u taking us?
In: To a near by police station.
A: OK. But did u know what reward u are gonna get inreturn?
In: A promotion.
A: Really? Then what are u gonna do?
In: I will.

Inspector starts his talk about what he is gonna do when he got the promotion while Armaan was busy untying the rope so AR could flee. Ridz looks at Armaan with what the heck are u doing expression and he just ignores it. Finally they get the rope open and AR flee while the In keeps on talking abt his promotion etc and reaches the police station with the rope on the floor and no AR.

AR keep on running and Armaan tells Ridz to stop as the In was gone.

R: What was that for?
A: Come on! We need to get to Sanjeevani and if we went to the Police then we have had to stay here 1 more day!!
R: K...whatever.

AR continue to walk towards Armaans car.

A: Ridz listen, I want to tell u something.
R: Is it abt it?
A: Yes.
R: Then no!
A: U will have to!
A: yes!

Armaan finally lost his cool and said in a high voice to Ridz: YES!

A: It was not me who had called u that day! Cuz I was in London by then!
R: No u werent! The number I got on my cell was yours!
A: It was not me as I had left my cell with Anjali when I left!

Armaan stops dead in his voice as well as his feet!

A: Anj..a..li...It means she...
R: Don't u dare blame my sister!!
A: But! Listen it is possible! I left my cell with Anji and as u know, she didn't want our baby to live as she liked me so she thought that by calling u as me would make u hate me more!
R: But....
A: I know it is hard for u to digest it all but a fact is a fact.
R: Anjali...cant
A: And to tell u the truth, I still have a feeling that our baby is alive....just a feeling...
A: Say, wanna help me find out the trutht?

Ridz didnt say anything. And by the end of their talk, AR had reached their car. Ridz quietly got into the car and didnt say a thing. Armaan on the other hand was totally disgusted by Anjali. Armaan quietly handled the steering wheel and didnt say a thing in the rest of the journey.

Ridz on the other hand, in her mind was thinking if she should trust Armaan or not...and kept on thinking.

Part 24 - Yes or No?
AR drove all the way to Sanjeevani without talking and avoided eye contact.

Armaan was disgusted by the fact that it was Anjali who had killed his child while Ridz was just numb by the shock. AR finally reach Sanjeevani. Ridz runs inside just as Armaan tries to talk to her.

When Armaan enters Sanjeevani, he is met by Anjali.

An: hi Armaan! How was ur journey?

Armaan instead of saying anything glares at Anjali, giving Anji an akward and strange feeling. Armaan leaves.

An: What has happened to him?

Riddhima staright runs to the bathroom and has tears. Just then Sapna enters.

S: Are u OK Ridhima?
S: Show.

And with that, she makes Ridz turn her way and sees tears in her eyes. Sapna gets angry.

S: Oh! So Armaan did something right?
R: No.
S: Then why are u crying?
R: Nothing. I will tell you the real thing when its time.

Sapna leaves Ridz alone. Sapna goes to the staffroom and meets Atul there.

S: Atul, I need to talk to u.
S: I want u to go to Armaan and ask him what happened between him and Ridz in the car.
A: OK.

Atul leaves to go to Armaans cabin still confused as to why Sapna didn't tell him the real thing but doesn't find Armaan there.

Atul turns back to go to the staffroom and doesn't pay attention on the sign on the floor indigating that it was slippery. Atul simpily walks on the floor and slips and slides. Atul was horiffied for what had just happened and straight ahead of him, he saw Anjali comming.

A: Oh s***!!

Atul couldn't stop himself from slidding as the floor was slippery adn kept on heading towards Anjali while she kept on walking towards him.

*CRASH!*

Atul had crashed into Anjali and Atul was horriffied while Anjali was simply shocked. Atul was still hugging Anjali. Just then, Sapna saw them hugging got jealous. Atul finally came to notice that he was hugging Anjali and staright away let go.

Atul gave Anjali a weak smile and with a squeaky voice said: Sorry!
And made his way straight towards Sapna. As he met Sapna, she looked at him with squit eyes and then Atul had no choice but to go to the staffroom.

That same night, Riddhima was at home in her room crying on what Armaan had told her. She didn't know what to do or who to believe. Ridz had tears rolling down her eyes.

R: Should I believe him or not?
R: Anjali would never do that!

And just then, she started having flashbacks of what Anjali was like to her as a kid.

Ridz had flashbacks of Anjali htting Ridz, stealing money from Ridz, getting Ridz blamed for the thing Anji did and breaking moms flower pot and balming Ridz.

Ridz started to cry even more.

R: I will not cry anymore!!

Ridz wiped her tears and called Armaan.

Armaan who was also fully awake and thinking about the same thing heard his phone ring. He picked it up.

A: Hello.
R: Fine!
A: Who is it?
R: I said fine! I will help you uncover Anjali and find out the truth!
A: Riddhima?
A: OK, We will follow Anjali and we will have to spy on her to find out the truth! K?
R: Fine!

And with that before Armaan could say any other word, Ridz hanged up and so did Armaan.

Edited by *Shifali* - 05 January 2008 at 6:03pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Hate Or Love 2: P49: True Love: Pg 4 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Part 25 - Spying on Anjali or atleast.

Over night, as AR lay in thier beds trying to sleep, they kept on thinking about 5 years earlier...their collage moments and how AR had interacted with each other...their relationship had started off with a fight and than the day and, the pain, the sorrow...they had been through everything in those 5 years thinking about each other. Slowly slowly AR started to close thier eyes and they were finally asleep.

The next morning, Ridz woke up from her bed in a jiffy and went to the bathroom to get ready. She took a shower, got dressed and combed her hair. She was wearing a white skirt and a pink tank top. When Ridz went outside to the breakfast table and saw that no one was there and not even Anjali. Ridz than hurridely got into her car and drove off to Sanjeevani.

Ridz as fast as she could went to her cabin and saw Armaan sitting there.

R: Armaan!
A: Lets go?
R: Yes but what do we do now?
A: We following Anjali whenever she goes out of Sanjeevani and see whom she calls on her cellphone, home phone etc.
R: Fine. Lets go!
A: Ok
R: But do u think that we are doing the right thing?
R: I dont feel that what we are doing is right.
A: Ridddhima, do u want to know who cheated you? If yes than lets go!

And without Ridz saying anything, AR went out of their cabin in order to look for Anjali. Riddhima searched Anjalis cabin while Armaan looked for Anjali in some other cabins but both had no luck.

AR met each other back in Riddhimas cabin in 15 mins but both without any luck.

R: Now what?
A: Just relax.

Just than both AR had an idea..

AR: Staff room!!!

And with that, AR both left for the staff room. As they entered it, they saw Anjali talking to someone on her cellphone in the corner. She was sounding worried.

AR both got that something was wrong seeing Anjali. Anjali soon hanged up and walked over to AR.

An: Hi!
AR: Hi
A: Everything alright?
An: Yes
R: But u look worried.
An: Nothing like that.

And with that, just as Ridz was about to say something more, Atul and Sapna burst into thier conversation and pointed a card in AR and As faces.

A: What is it Atul?
At: Armaan, remember our collage? 5 years ago?
R: Yes?
S: Well, they have thrown a all rounders party where any people who were it that collage in the past 6 years can come. And we were one of them so we all are going!
An: What??? That is great news!

AR looked at Anjali. She looked over excited this time as if she were trying to hide something.

R: OK.
At: And the best part is that this party in in our old collage! And the party starts in about 2 hours!
An: What?? But thats not enough time for me to get ready!
At: Why? Are are u a supermodel?
At: Princess?
At: Actress?
At:Then u will have to get ready in 2 hours!!

And with that, Atul, Sapna, Anjali leave for home in order to get ready leaving a worried AR behind.

R: Now what?
A: We go where Anjali goes!

Armaan turns around to face a worried Ridz.Armaan had a smirk on his face. Ridz looks into Armaans eyes to find an answer to her question and with that, they both start staring into each others eyes.

But they are distured by Atul who comes in the staff room again.

At: Ding ding!

AR comme out of thier staring session. Both look embarrssed and Riddhima runs away blushing.

Part 26 -

It was 7pm in the evening when the bell of Ridz house rang. Ridz ran to open the door. It was Armaan. Armaan looked really cute and handsome in his blue jeans and a blue shirt. Ridz on the other hand was wearing a blue knee skirt and a pink sapgetti top. She had very light makeup on which showed her natural beauty intensly and she looked more ravishing than ever! Armaan on the other hand looked extra cute.

Armaan slowing from behind his back took out a bouqet of roses and handed it to Ridz.

R: Ok Thank you.

Ridz then gives Armaan a friendly hug. While hugging Armaan, Ridz in his ears wispered...

R: Apna plan yaad hai na?(Do u remember our plan right?)

And then gets straight and Armaan gives her a slight nod.

Ridz than turns around to see Anjali standing there with a blank look on her face from her seeing AR hug. Ridz seeing Anjalis shocked face has a smirk on her face.

R: Lets go.

Ridz than puts an arm around Armaans and they both head for the car. Armaan opens the car door for Ridz and then shuts it once she is in. Armaan zooms off leaving Anjali shocked behind.

Just than a car with Atul, Sapna, Shekhar, Radhika comes to pick Anjali up and Anji quietly gets into the car.

AR reach their collage 1st and decide to wait outside for the others while going over their plan.

R: Ok, so we keep a close eye on Anjali...
A: Yes
R: Armaan...I dont know why but Anjali has been acting really weird lately!
A: Thats what we want to figure out! Look, Anjali wanted to seperate us which she oviously did. And than now when we act like we are toghter, she would get jealous or worried if she really is guilty of killing our baby!

Ridz was still uncertain if everything would go as planned but still she stuck to the plan.

R: And oh, after we figure out the truth than u go ur way and I go mine! K?
A: OK.
R: And remember...

And before she could finish her saying, Armaan cut her off as they saw the whole gang approaching.

Atul: Hi! Shall we go?
R: Yes!
A: Sure!

And with that, all the gang walked inside.

Inside, everything was dark, just as it would be in a disco.

At: Whoa! I never knew it would be this good!

Armaan wistles looking at other girls which slightly made Ridz jealous.

R: Armaan!
A: Yes!

Armaan was talking to Ridz but looking and paying attention at the other girls. Ridz got quite irritated by that even though she told herself that she didn't have any feelings for Armaan. It bothered her to see Armaan with other girls.

Armaan on the other hand noticed how jealous Ridz was, and just to make her more jealous, he went to the dance floor and started dancing with other girls.

Ridz got more irritated and jealous.

Just than R saw Anjali heading towards a corner talking to someone on her cellphone and decided to follow her. Anjali in the corner over her phone was talking with great worry.

A: What??? Where are u? NO! Please dont! I will try my best! PLease dont! No!

Ridz was shocked to see Anjali saying words like 'No, please don't' etc that much. Inside Ridzs mind questions like 'Whats happening with Anjali?''Whats wrong?''Who is she talking to?''Why is she worried?' poped into her mind.

Anjali than hanged up and turned around. She was shocked to see Ridz but pretended that nothing happened and left quietly.

Ridz on the other hand was still wondering.

Just than, Ridz felt a heavy hand tug her shoulder. Ridz turned around and got shocked.

Part 27 -

Anjali than hanged up and turned around. She was shocked to see Ridz but pretended that nothing happened and left quietly.

Ridz on the other hand was still wondering.

Just than, Ridz felt a heavy hand tug her shoulder. Ridz turned around and got shocked.

R in shocked voice: Tum??
Voice: Haan!
R: Shubhankar!
Shub: Ridz!
R: U scared me to death! U idot!

Ridz then started hitting Shubhankar lightly on his arm.

Subh: Hold it!
R: U came from USA and never even told me??
S: Surprise u see!
R: Ya ya!
S: Come! Lets go!
R: I will introduce u to our friends...they must have forgotten u by now.
S: How rude! Gone for 5 years and forgotten already??
R: Yep!

And like that, Ridz takes Shubhankar to Armaan and the others. Ridz introduces Shubh to everyone and has an arm around Shubhankars arm.

R: Sabby, this is Atul. Atul meet Sabby.
At: Hi!
S: Hi!

And than Atul and Shubhankar have a friends hug. And than Ridz introduces Shubhankar to everyone except Armaan. Armaan on the other hand, is kinda of jealous seeing Ridz with Shubhkar and her arm around his.

R: And Shubhankar, this is Armaan, and Armaan this is Shubankar.
Shub: Hi dude!
A: Hi!

AS have a lil hi-fi.

Just than Wheres the party tonight, starts playing.

Shubh: Ridz! Wanna dance?

Shubh takes his hand out for Ridz to hold onto, Ridz does and they move onto the dance floor leaving Armaan behind while his eyes burned with anger. Ridz saw Armaan getting jealous and started dancing to Wheres the Party Tonight.

Wanna naach all night (2)
Do you feel alright
Wanna naach all night

Dance with me baby, wont you dance with me all night
Won€™t you party party party, wont you run the floor all night

pyaare pyaare lamhe, pyaari pyaari baatein
sapno ke din hain, sapno ki raaten

ho goonjen hai dil ke taraane
bajne hain geet suhaaneh
behke hai saare deewane
toh nach le nach le all night

Shubh turns Ridz around. They dance.

where€™s the party tonight
on the dance floor
oh sapno ke din hain, sapno ki raatein
Dance with me baby, wont you dance with me all night
Won€™t you party party party, wont you run the floor all night
Wanna naach all night (2)
Do you feel alright
Wanna naach all night

pyaare pyaare lamhe, pyaari pyaari baatein
sapno ke din hain, sapno ki raaten
ho goonje hai dil ke taraane
bajne hain geet suhaaneh
behke hai saare deewane
toh nach le nach le all night

somewhere down the road
on the dance floor
oh sajna, oh sajna
tere bina main nahin

Shubh touches Ridz arms and slides his hand.

I Wanna go dancing (where' s the), take you out (party tonight)
I Wanna go dancing, (where' s the) let€™s scream and shout (party tonight)
Jo meri manzil tha pagal jispe dil tha
haan woh mujhe mil gaya
phool jo mehka tha, jispe dil behka tha
bahon mein woh khil gaya
mehki hain pyaar ki raahen
behki hain saari nigahen
phaili hain khwabon ki baahen
toh nachle nachle all night
somewhere down the road
on the dance floor

nacch, naach all night
get it right€.

Ridz dances around Shubh.

Meri yeh kahani, jiski hoon diwani
Woh hai diwana mera
Is crazy about me too
Jo hai dil ki rani usko bhi zabaani
yaad hai fasana mera
woh poori hui koi kahani
mil gayi dil ki nishaani
jhoom uthi yeh zindagani
toh nachle nachle all night
so let€™s dance tonight

SR dance.

(where€™s the party tonight
somewhere down the road
on the dance floor
where€™s the party tonight) €" 2

I Wanna go dancing (where' s the), take you out (party tonight)
I Wanna go dancing, (where' s the) let€™s scream and shout (party tonight)

The End

On the other hand, Armaan gets more jealous with his eyes burning with rage. Armaan then startes to drink and drinks 2 classes of vodka. After, he forcefully takes Anjali to the dance floor and they start dancing to Mehfooz Rakta Hoon Dil Mein.

let' s rock to mehfooz on the floor

mehfooz rakhta hoon dil mein - 2
tere ishq ka fasaana, fasaana
(mehfooz rakhta hoon dil mein
nahi nahi nahi nahi gawaara
tera aur kisi ka ho jaana) - 2
mehfooz rakhta hoon dil mein

Armaan looks at Ridz and they have a brief eye contact.Armaan picks Anjali up and turns her around in the sky.

meri har junoon se, meri aarjoo se
teri dhadkane hai aashina
teri aashiqi se meri zindagi hai
tujhme hi hai meri jaan
tera aur kisi ka ho jaana

Armaan then touches Anjalis back and pulls her closer to him.

shikave bhi karana rehna khafa bhi
par door jaana na kabhi
ek siva mere aur tu kisi se
nazarein milaana na kabhi
teri chaahaton mein meri raahatein hain
chaahoon tujhe beintahaan
tera aur kisi ka ho jaana

The End

Ridz was inside burning with frustration and anger while from the outside she showed as if nothing had happened. Ridz just walks away.

All were done dancing and it was time to go home. Atul, Radhika, Shekhar, Sapna, Shubhankar, Ridz, Armaan and Anjali were both outside in the parking lot. Ridz was walking towards Armaans car when Shubhankar stops her.

S: Hey Ridz!

Ridz turns around.

S: Can I drop u off?

Ridz was about to say no but then she sees Armaan with Anjali and catches Armaans eyes. Ridz then just to take revenge on Armaan for getting close to Anjali says: Sure!

Armaan on the other hand burned with anger that he didn't have a name for. He knew he loved Ridz and wanted her love in return too but this time, he felt that something was wrong and something or someone was wrong too. But before he could tell Ridz about his feelings as to how he felt akward and worried, Ridz had already gotten into the car and Shub had zoomed off.

Just than, Armaan went over to Anjali.

A: Anjali, may I drop u off?
An: Sure, if u wish.

And with that, Anjali and Armaan had left too and so did the others.

Edited by *Shifali* - 05 January 2008 at 6:10pm

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Part 28 - Misunderstandings.

Armaan dropped Anjali off. As he got off from his car to see Anjali good- bye, he saw Riddhimas hands in Shubhankars. He got a burning feeling inside him...he felt as if he was drowning...drowning in the sea of jealousy...away...away from Ridz. He felt the pain, the agony, the jealousy..all at once..Anjali snapped her fingers at Armaan and he got out of his dream. Anjali hadn't noticed SR toghter...but she saw Armaan looking towards SR and turned towards SR. She was shocked and turned back to Armaan. Anjali for the 1st time in her life felt sad for Armaan that Ridz was going far away from him. Anjali had tears running down her eyes for Armaan...she didn't bear see Armaan in this situation and gave him a tight hug.

Riddhima and Shubhankar unaware as to what AA were doing, talked.

S: Riddhima, I know how u feel seeing a guy like Armaan who...who..killed ur child and diched you infront of ur eyes like this..don't worry, everything will be alright...
R: Shubhankar, It was not Armaan who had killed my child...or we assume it was not him...I think...I think...its Anjali.
S: ANJALI??
R: I am not sure but...but me and Armaan tried to follow her to find out if she is guilty or not..but nothing..no answer...to our questions.
S: Its Ok...

Shubhankar had his hands on Ridz just for re-assurance. Right than, Riddhima saw AA hugging and got angry. She was not angry at Armaan, and neither at Anjali..she couldnt figure out why she felt soo akward seeing AA toghter...and ran inside leaving Shubhankar standing there, shocked.

An: Its OK Armaan. Riddhima didnt mean what she was doing...she was...
A: Its OK, I don't care, she also needs to move on in life too.

By this time, as Armaan said his words, he had tears rolling down his eyes. But ignoring his tears, he wiped away Anjalis.

A: Its getting late, I better leave.

Armaan leaves, and Anjali straight away goes inside but right than, Shubhankar blocks her way.

S: Not so fast Anjali.
An: Move out of my way!
S: No! Why didn't u tell me that Armaan was here?
An: Cuz...cuz...I don't want you to ruin Armaan -Riddhimas life anymore!
S: What happened to you now? Huh? Where was this sisterly love 5 years back when u came to me asking my help to seperate Armaan -Riddhima? Huh where?

This time, Anjali had tears rolling down her eyes.

An: I had gotten blind in my possesivness for Armaan that I didn't realize that what I was doing was wrong!
S: Well, now I am not going to leave my work half -way through!
An: Please! Just leave! Don't ruin anymore lives!
S: Ok...I will leave...but after I marry Riddhima! I want her! I love her! She is soo pretty! I LOVE RIDDHIMA!

Anjali felt disgusted hearing Shubhankar shout out Riddhimas name like that.

An: But! Riddhima doesn't love you and never will! She ONLY loves Armaan!

This time, Shubhankar got very angry!

S: To h**l with Armaan! Riddhima is only mine! and only mine!
An: That is not called love but lust!

Shubhankar got very very very angry at Anjali and looked at her with killer eyes.

An: And now, I will tell Armaan the whole truth before...before it is too late.
S: OH! What WILL you tell him? That, you joined hands with me, stole Armaans cellphone, presussed him to leave Riddhima and her baby alone, called Ridz from Armaans cellphone and while Riddhima was on her cell, told me(Shubhankar) to drive my car right into Ridzs? Huh? What?

But before Anjali could answer, Shashank came to Anjali and Shubhankar.

Sh: Hello!
S: Hi uncle.

Anjali got the right moment here and went right inside.

Sh: Aur, kaise ho?
S: Tik hoon uncle.
Sh: Good.
S: Yes...uncle, can we go inside?
Sh: Yes sure!

And with that Shashank and Shubhankar go inside.

Part 29 - The rift between AR.

At night, while Anjali was trying hard to sleep, but just couldn't. She kept on thinking about the talk she had with Shubhankar that day and how he had said to her that if she told Armaan and Riddhima the truth, he would tell her that she was also involved in it. She didn't know what to do. She knew if she didn't tell the truth to anyone right now, she would not be only gettting 1 life into trouble but 2! She had to do something...act fast but...what???

On the other hand, Riddhima and Armaan were both angry at each other...or rather say jealous. Armaan was jealous seeing Ridz with Shubhankar and Ridz seeing Armaan with Anjali. She wanted to yell at Armaan for cheating her again but..the question was that they didn't have a relationship toghter than how can she yell at him? With what reason? On the other hand, Armaan was angry at Ridz for playing with his feelings...one time acting all nice infront of him and the next, going around hand-in-hand with Shubhankar! AR were both disgusted with each other...disgusted.

The next morning, Anjali without saying anything rushed to Sanjeevani, avoiding eye contact with both Ridz and Shubhankar. Anjali rushed to her cabin but when she got there, she found Shubhankar sitting on her seat.

S: So, what have u thought?
An: About what?
S: About telling Armaan and Riddhima?
An: I will tell them everything! I don't care about myself!

Now, Anjali was practically shouting at Shubhankar right now. Shubhankar on the other hand seemed calmer than ever!

S: Oh really? Go...go tell them everything but before u do that...think about ur sister Riddhima...look, if I can kill Riddhimas child than I can kill Armaan to! And I know how much u love Armaan and ur sister and would never see ur sisters love dying...so think.

Shubhankar left leaving a sad and heartbroken Anjali behind. She looked helpless. Now she knew that Shubhankar was blackmailing her! He was blackmailing her.

That same morning, AR avoided glancing at each other while SR had some fun with Ridz having a heavy heart, Armaan pretended to be happy with Anjali while both of them had something going on in their hearts.

Shashank saw Shubhankar and Ridz having a good time toghter and looked happy with them.

The same night, Shashank called Shubhankar and Ridz to his study room at home.

Sha: I have called you 2 here to discuss a very very important matter.
Sh: Yes uncle?
R: Papa...
Sha: Ridz, would u do as I say?
R: Like what papa?
Sha: Would u mind if I asked you to marry Shubhankar?

Ridz was dead shocked at what Shashank had said while Shubhankar had a smirk on his face.

Sha: Shubhankar, I would like you to marry my daughter...if u agree.
Sh: Uncle...I would love to only if Ridz agrees.

By this time, Ridz had tears rolling down her eyes and before Shashank could say anything to Ridz, Ridz starts talking.

R: Dad, I need time to think this over!

And runs away to her room.

Part 30 - Ridzs decission

Ridz ran upto her room as fast as she could and Anjali saw her leaving. Anjali had heard all the discussion and was wondering how Shashank had even asked Shubhankar that. But Anjali was too scared to say anything to Shashank, as she was afraid, he would tell Shashank that Ridz had be pregnant and had a miscarriage and Armaan was the dad of the child or even that Anjali herself was involved in seperating AR! She didnt want Shashank to know all that but what could she do, that would save AR from seperating...now that they were this close?? What?

An: What can I do? I will...tell Armaan the truth!

And she turned around leave but saw Shubhankar standing infront of her.

Shu: Oh! So stabbing behind my back eh?
An: What do u want?
S: U were gonna tell Armaan the truth eh? Well, then listen, Ridz is my would-to-be wife and if you tell Armaan anything than...Ridz will have to pay for it!
An: DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO RIDDHIMA! YOU B*****D!!
S: Chill! I won't do it the illegal way but the legal way as I would be her husband after marriage!
An: No! Please, I won't tell Armaan anything! Please do nothing to Ridz, nothing!
S: Thats better!

And Shubhankar leaves, leaving Anjali crying behind.

Upstairs in her room, Ridz was standing near a window and crying... she remembered all the good times she had spent with Armaan, and gets the flashbacks of Armaan and her fighting, hugging, kissing, arguing and got a smile on her face while tears continued to roll down her eyes. Then she remembered all the bitter moments she had spent with Armaan, like her baby dieing, their fights which had after turned ugly and Armaan hugging Anjali, ignnoring her and flirting with other girls. For the first time in her life, Ridz didn't know who to believe, & what to do. She loved Armaan but his actions and what he had done to her before, didn't make her go back to Armaan and Shubhankar on the other hand, was all nice and supportive to her...but she didn't love him! She loved Armaan!

Ridz: What should I do? On one side is Armaan, whom I love..but he is a big flirt and on the other hand, its dad...who loves her like his own child even though, when her mom died, Ridz had to stay with Shashank...and at the other end, it was Shubhankar, a guy who had always supported her...what should she do???

Ridz then gets up and wipes her tears away.

R: I know what to do!

Ridz walks straight to Shashanks bedroom where him and Shubhankar were still talking.

R: Dad, I need to tell u something...
Sha: Yes?
R: Dad...I am ready to marry Shubhankar.

Shashank was very happy with Ridz decisson and went to hug her while Shubhankar stayed behind with a smirk on his face and evil shadowing his eyes. Shashank than brings Ridz closer to Shubhankar and places Ridz hand onto off Shubhankar. Ridz looked like she was almost about to cry but still pretended to smile. SR take blessings from Shashank.

Sha: Jeete raho!

Anjali who was standing outside watching, came inside and went over to SR. Ridz avoided glancing at Anjali. Anjali looks at Shubhankars smirky face and gets disgusted.

Sha: Anjali!
An: Yes dad
Sha: I want u to start preparing for Shubhankar -Ridz engagement ceremony, I have already talked to panditji and he said, that the best day for Shubhankar- Ridz marriage is within 5 days.
An: But dad, when is the ceremony?

Just than Shubhankar buts in....

Shu: Uncle, I wanted to say that we should do the engagement ceremony after 2 days and the marriage, 2 days after that...what say?
Sha: Perfect!
Ridz: Dad, I wanted to say that we shouldnt invite too many guests, just mine, Shubhankar and Anjalis friends and some of our close relatives...
An: Yes dad, I agree with Ridz.
Sha: OK.

Ridz and Anjali tried to have a fake smile on their faces but inside, they knew that their hearts were crying...

Edited by *Shifali* - 05 January 2008 at 6:14pm

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Part 30 - Ridzs decission

Ridz ran upto her room as fast as she could and Anjali saw her leaving. Anjali had heard all the discussion and was wondering how Shashank had even asked Shubhankar that. But Anjali was too scared to say anything to Shashank, as she was afraid, he would tell Shashank that Ridz had be pregnant and had a miscarriage and Armaan was the dad of the child or even that Anjali herself was involved in seperating AR! She didnt want Shashank to know all that but what could she do, that would save AR from seperating...now that they were this close?? What?

An: What can I do? I will...tell Armaan the truth!

And she turned around leave but saw Shubhankar standing infront of her.

Shu: Oh! So stabbing behind my back eh?
An: What do u want?
S: U were gonna tell Armaan the truth eh? Well, then listen, Ridz is my would-to-be wife and if you tell Armaan anything than...Ridz will have to pay for it!
An: DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO RIDDHIMA! YOU B*****D!!
S: Chill! I won't do it the illegal way but the legal way as I would be her husband after marriage!
An: No! Please, I won't tell Armaan anything! Please do nothing to Ridz, nothing!
S: Thats better!

And Shubhankar leaves, leaving Anjali crying behind.

Upstairs in her room, Ridz was standing near a window and crying... she remembered all the good times she had spent with Armaan, and gets the flashbacks of Armaan and her fighting, hugging, kissing, arguing and got a smile on her face while tears continued to roll down her eyes. Then she remembered all the bitter moments she had spent with Armaan, like her baby dieing, their fights which had after turned ugly and Armaan hugging Anjali, ignnoring her and flirting with other girls. For the first time in her life, Ridz didn't know who to believe, & what to do. She loved Armaan but his actions and what he had done to her before, didn't make her go back to Armaan and Shubhankar on the other hand, was all nice and supportive to her...but she didn't love him! She loved Armaan!

Ridz: What should I do? On one side is Armaan, whom I love..but he is a big flirt and on the other hand, its dad...who loves her like his own child even though, when her mom died, Ridz had to stay with Shashank...and at the other end, it was Shubhankar, a guy who had always supported her...what should she do???

Ridz then gets up and wipes her tears away.

R: I know what to do!

Ridz walks straight to Shashanks bedroom where him and Shubhankar were still talking.

R: Dad, I need to tell u something...
R: Dad...I am ready to marry Shubhankar.

Shashank was very happy with Ridz decisson and went to hug her while Shubhankar stayed behind with a smirk on his face and evil shadowing his eyes. Shashank than brings Ridz closer to Shubhankar and places Ridz hand onto off Shubhankar. Ridz looked like she was almost about to cry but still pretended to smile. SR take blessings from Shashank.

Sha: Jeete raho!

Anjali who was standing outside watching, came inside and went over to SR. Ridz avoided glancing at Anjali. Anjali looks at Shubhankars smirky face and gets disgusted.

Sha: Anjali!
An: Yes dad
Sha: I want u to start preparing for Shubhankar -Ridz engagement ceremony, I have already talked to panditji and he said, that the best day for Shubhankar- Ridz marriage is within 5 days.
An: But dad, when is the ceremony?

Just than Shubhankar buts in....

Shu: Uncle, I wanted to say that we should do the engagement ceremony after 2 days and the marriage, 2 days after that...what say?
Sha: Perfect!
Ridz: Dad, I wanted to say that we shouldnt invite too many guests, just mine, Shubhankar and Anjalis friends and some of our close relatives...
An: Yes dad, I agree with Ridz.

Ridz and Anjali tried to have a fake smile on their faces but inside, they knew that their hearts were crying...

Part 32 - AR Meet

After discussing their plans for about 1 hour. Armaan made some calls to some people and than got ready for SR so called engagement party. While getting dressed Armaan remember all the moments he spent with Ridz and looking straight at the mirror "Don't worry, I am comming Riddhima...and my baby".

And with that all the 4 left Armaan home and head towards Kapoor mansion. While in the car, Atul who wasn't sure as to what they were doing was right or wrong started asking the others some questions.

At: Are u sure that what we are doing is right?
A: Yes Atul.
At: Are u sure though?
An: YES!
At: Positive??
Sapna: SHUT UP ATUL!

And right than, all had reached Kapoor mansion and Armaan got out of the car 1st. The house was decorated with with lights that went all around. Armaan looked at Anjali.

An: Over there and behind, 2nd floor and pointed towards the back of the house.

Armaan smiled at Anjali and went behid the house while Anjali, Atul and Sapna went inside throught the front door.

Upstairs in her room, Ridz who was getting ready remembering all the moments she had spent with Armaan and how she had got to know that Armaan was not her culprit and how her...their child was safe and sound but still not safe. And this left her with no choice but to say yes to Shubhankar. Ridz had been crying since morning thinking about all this stuff and what was to happen next.

R: I am sorry Armaan, I am sorry.

And kept on crying. Just then she heard a knock on her bedroom window and turned around. She than went to it and opened it to find Armaan hanging from a pipe in order to get in. Armaan gave Ridz an embarssing smile which made Ridz laugh...well...laugh a little.

A: Um...I have been out here for almost 3 minutes..can I come in??

Ridz smiled and pulled Armaan up. When Armaan got up from hanging, Ridz without controling her emotions gave Armaan a tight hug and Armaan held Ridz as hard as he could and both didn't want to let go off each other. But finally they let go. When getting up, Armaan noticed Ridz wearing a blue -green ghagra choli which added magic to her beauty.

A: Beautiful

Ridz blushed and Armaan smiled. He got tears in his eyes and so did Ridz.

R: So, what are u doing here?
A: I wanted to talk to you about something.
R: What?
A: Look, I know why u are marrying Shubhankar.

At this moment, Ridz tried to avoid glancing over at Armaan.

A: Look, I know why u are marrying him. U are worried about our daughter right?
R: Yes! I lost her once and don't want to loose her again!
A: Don't worry! U wont!
R: How can u be soo sure?
A: Look, do u believe in me?
A: Than, do as I say and nothing will happen to u or our daughter.

And at that time, Armaan told Ridz the whole plan to unleash Shubhankar. And by the time Ridz was done understanding the plan, there was a knock on Ridz door.

Ridz screamed out: Who is it??
Voice: Shubhankar

AR were shocked and Ridz hurriedy tells Armaan to hide behind the curtains. Armaan does and Ridz goes to open the door. Shubhankar comes in and walks around the room in order as if he was looking for something.

R: What are u doing here?
S: I thought I heard noices comming from this room.
R: Shubhankar! U know this is our engagement night, there are loads of people here, u must be mistaken.
S: Might be.

Shubhankar still looked suspicious.

R: Now, would u please go, I need to get ready.
S: Sorry

And Shubhankar leaves.

After he leaves, Armaan comes out of behind the curtains and AR hug again.

A: Don't worry, nothing will go wrong.
R: I hope.
A: You just take care of ur self and uncle. And just before u leave, I want to tell u...the party will be loads of fun.

Armaan winks at Ridz makiing her smile and Ridz leaves while Armaan is left, climbing back down the window pipe.
Part 33 - Fun At Party

Armaan soon hurries down climbing down Ridz window again and reaches the front enterance. He than enters Gupta mansion and is about to head towards Anjali and Sapna when he bumps into Shubhankar.

Shubhankar sarcastically: Oh! Dude I am really sorry.
A sarcastically: Its Ok
Sh: By the way, I thought that you were not gonna come here as I am going to marry the girl that you love.
A: Oh..I don't care.
Sh: I should be leaving, they might call me any second.

After Shubhankar leaves, Armaan to himself in his mind says: Oh...don't worry, It will be loads of fun, for us and not for you!

Armaan walks over to Anjali and Sapna and Anjali looked like she was ready to kill.

A: What happened?
An: I want to kill him!
A: Shush! Nothing like that.

Just than, Ridz is shown comming down from the stairs and Armaan starts to stare at her. Ridz gives Armaan a smile while Armaan smiles back. Anjali seeing Armaan stare at something/ someone and smiling, turns around to look at Ridz. Sapna does the same. Armaan winks at Ridz and Ridz smiles back. She goes and sits beside Shubhankar on the sofa and Shashank comes.

Sha: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to say that my youngest daugther, Riddhima has found her life partner in Shubhankar and today, we have all gathered to celebrate their engagement. Please give a round of applause.

Everyone including Armaan, Anjali and Sapna clap their hands.

Sha: And now, may I please ask for some music and after that, we will ask Riddhima and Shubhankar to exchange rings.

On the stage, lights are turned off and 2 people are shown comming on stage. It is none other than, Prashant(From II3 - Winner) and Poonam(From SRGMP C07).

Blue: Prashant
Red: Poonam

Tu Yaar Tu Hi Dildaar
Tu Hi Mera Pyaar
Tera Mere Dil Mein Hail Darbaar
Karde Ek Baar Beda Paar
Mujhe Ghar Baar Lage Bekaar
Phiroon Main Banke Tera Jogi

Tu Yaar Tu Hi Dildaar
Tu Hi Mera Pyaar
Karde Ek Baar Beda Paar

Kehta Hai Deewana
Tera Hi Afsana
Tere Bin Duniya Mein Kya Khona Kya Paana
Aarzoo Hai Dil Hai Tu Hi Tu
Tere Sang Bana Hoon Malang
To Sab Hai Dang
Hui Ye Duniya Mujhse Tang
Lai Hai Umang
Ek Tarang
Baaj Mirdang To Badle
Dhang Phiroon Main Banke Tera Jogi

Tu Yaar Tu Hi Dildaar
Tu Hi Mera Pyaar
Karde Ek Baar Beda Paar

Dharti Ke Aangan Mein
Ambar Ke Daaman Mein
Sooraj Ki Kirnon Mein
Saagar Ki Lehron Mein
Har Kahin Harzoo Hai Tu Hi Tu

Sab Log Manaye shok
Kahein Ye Jog Hai Mere Mann Ka Koi Rog
Hai Ye Prem Aag
To Belaag Raat Ko Jaagta Hoon Main
Raah Phiroon Main Banke Tera Jogi

Tu Yaar Tu Hi Dildaar
Tu Hi Mera Pyaar
Karde Ek Baar Beda Paar

Banke Tera Jogi
Banke Tera Jogi
Banke Tera Jogi
Banke Tera Jogi
Banke Tera Jogi Oh Yaar
Ho Yaar Mere Dil Mein Tera Darbar .

End.

Sha: Thank you Prashant and Thank you Poonam
Pra: Thank you
Poo: Thank you

All clap their hands.

Sha: And now may I please ask Riddhima and Shubhankar to exchange rings please?

Shubhankar is about to slide the ring into Ridz finger and takes her hand out to find the ring finger and 1 finger on the right and one finger on the right covered with bandages.

R: Actually, what happened was when I was taking my bangles off last night, this happened.

Armaan smiles at Ridz sharpness.

Shu: No prob. Uncle, I will slide it in the other hand.

And just when Shubhankar is about to slide the ring into Ridz other hand, a voice is heard and a tomato flies over and hits Shubhankar on his face.

Voice: STOP!

Shubhankar stops what he was doing and all look at the front enterance to find a girl standing there.

Sha: Who are you?
Girl: I am Shubhankars wife, Vineeta.

Shubhankar is shocked and so are the others while Armaan, Ridz, Anjali and Sapna are trying to control their laughter.

Shu: What? Uncle, this is all a lie! I am not married!
Vi: Oh really? Well what is this than?

Vineeta takes out a piece of paper, and it reads, Marriage Certificate and hands it over to Shubhankar.

Armaan to himself in his mind: Good going Atul!!

Shubhankar is more than shocked and tries to prove himself innocent.

Shu: Uncle, she is lieing! I am not married! I love Ridz so than how can I be married?
Vi: Oh! So you have forgotten our child too?
Shu: What?? What child?

Shubhankar looked as if he had tottaly lost and neither Ridz nor Shashank looked in his favour.

Shu: I have no child! Get it? And I am not married!
Vi: Oh really? Well than, here is a pic of our child and say if this child is ours or not?

Vineeta/ Atul takes a picture of a baby girl out of her purse and passes it on to Ridz, and Ridz passes it on to Shashank.

Shubhankar: This girl is lying uncle! I have no child!

Shashank walks over to Shubhankar and gives him a tight slap. Armaan looked like he would laugh any minute.

Sha: Except it that this is your child and hands over the pic of the child to Shubhankar. Shubankar was getting tottaly frustrated.

Sha: Is this your child or no?
Vi: Come on! Honey speak up! Say that this is our child!
Sha: Is it?
Sha: I asked, is this your child?

Shubhankar was getting tottaly frustrated while Shashank went on to asking Shubhankar the same questions.

Sha: Are u married? Is this your child?

Armaan while Sha was questioning Shu, gets Anjalis attention and gives her a nod with his head and Anjali leaves.

Sha: Come on! Tell me! Is this your child or no? Are u married?

Shashank kept on firing these kinds of questions on Shubhankar while Shubhankar got more frustrated by the minute.

Sha: Are u married? Is this your child?
Shu: THIS CHILD IS NOT MINE BUT ARMAAN -RIDDHIMAS!

Everyone was shocked while AR, Sapna were happy and so was Vineeta/ Atul. Shubhankar was more shocked than ever as he had told that the child in that picture was not his but ARs! Just than, Anjali is shown walking from behind Armaan with ARs 5 year old child. Ridz runs and hugs her child and Armaan walks over to Anjali, Ridz and his child. Anjali leaves AR and their child alone and stands beside Sapna and AR and child hug. Armaan after he hugs R and his child, walks over to Shashank with Ridz.

A: Uncle, we need to tell you something.

Edited by *Shifali* - 05 January 2008 at 6:20pm

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Part 34 -

Shubhankar looks tottaly stumped at everyone was against him now. Armaan walks over to Shashank.

A: Uncle. We need to tell u something.
Sha: What?
A: About how we reached the baby.
Sha: Go on.

Armaan takes a deep breath and continues his story.

A: Uncle, the day that Anjali told me why Ridz was getting married to Shubhankar, we made a plan. The plan was to make Shubhankar agree to his crimes.

*FLASHBACK*

A: I have a plan. Anjali, when Ridz heard Shubhankar talking to someone, was it a girl or a guy?
An: A girl.
A: Great. Now, Anjali, u have Shubhankars cell number right?
An: Yes
A: Great. Now give him a call and say that the baby is with you and say that the baby is not feeling well.
An: Ok.

*PRESENT*

A: Anjali called Shubhankar and told him that the child was not feeling well. Shubhankar got worried that if the child died, Ridz would not marry him. So he went to the place where the child was. Me, Atul, Sapna and Anjali followed him. And when he reached the palce, he found out that nothing was wrong.

*FLASHBACK*

Shubhankar reaches the place and finds out the child was sleeping. Shubhankar to himself: Looks like someone had mistakenly called my cell. And leaves. Armaan, Anjali, Atul and Sapna who had been hiding behind the door, come in.

*PRESENT*

A: And than, we quietly taking the child, ran away from there and instead, placed a doll. No one noticed. And to forward our plan, Atul dressed up as a girl, Shubhankars wife and pretended that mine and Riddhiams child was theirs so it would force him to tell the truth.

Atul takes his girl clothes and wig off. Shubhankar is shocked.

A: And so, this is what our plan was.

Shubhankar looked totally dumbfounded as to what had just happened and looked helpless. Shashank seemed disgusted while Ridz was taking care of her baby. Shashank walks over to Shubhankar and gives him a tight slap.

*SLAP*

Sha: I have never seen a guy like you! U are worst than a b*****d!

Shubhankar was totally helpless.

Sha: GET OUT

Shashank points his hand towards the door to make Shubhankar leave and Shubhankar leaves. But as he is getting closer to the door, he takes a gun out and points it at Ridz. He goes close to Ridz and holds her hand tight and points a gun at the side of her head.

Armaan motions to make a move towards Shubhankar but Shubhankar stops him.

Shu: Eh! Dont u dare try! Or else, I will kill Riddhima!
A: No...no dont do that.
Shu: Than let me leave.
A: No..leave Ridz.
Shu; What did u think? If I cant get Ridz than neither can u!

And with that, Shubhankar with Ridz, leaves Gupta house leaving Armaan behind...helpless.

Part 35 - Armaan saves Ridz.

Shu quickly left Gupta house with Ridz head on his gun point. Armaan soon left after Shu to save Ridz. As Armaan was leaving, Anjali pops in.

An: I am comming with you.
A: No! I am responsible for Ridz and I dont want u getting into more trouble.
An: But...
A: Stay here and take care of Ria.

Anjali tries to protest more, but it was too late. Armaan had already left.

Armaan was in his car and followed Shus car. They had an intimate car chase. Armaan after Shus car all for his lady love. They were many twists and turns on the road, right, left but Armaan hanged on. Finally they reached a desertated place. Shu stoped his car before, it fell into the whole and immeditily put on the breaks. Armaan did the same.

Shubhankar got off from his car, and made Ridz get off, still pointing the gun at her. Armaan got off too.

A: What do u want?
Shu: I want Ridz!
A: But, she doesnt love you!
Shu: I know! But I like her.
A: But she only loves me! Leave her! I know that u have an enimity with me. Leave Ridz alone and fight with me!
Shu: NO! Ridz is mine and if she cant be mine, she also cant be yours! If me and her cant live together, than we will die toghter.

Shubhankar pulls on Ridz arm, which breaks her bangels and blood starts to pour out. Ridz is in loads of pain as Shubhankar keeps on pushing one broken piece of bangle into Ridz wrist. Armaan sees it and is unable to bear, Ridz in pain and slowly bends down to the sand and picks up a rock. And than bam, aims it at Shubhankars head. The rock hits Shubhankar on his head, and he loses control. Ridz than takes this chance, kicks Shubhankar on the leg and makes a run towards Armaan. Ridz makes it and runs right into Armaans arms and hits him in the chest. Shubhankar when he realises what had just happened, aims his gun at Armaan. Armaan than charges for Shubhankar, and gives him one punch on his cheek. Than another one, on his arm, another one, in his stomach. Finally, Armaan gives no choice for Shubhankar to even raise his head, and even when he tries too, boom, another punch.

Just than police sirens are heard comming, they come and stop Armaan from puncing Shubhankar.

Police: Please stop. Now that we are here, there is no need to worry.

Armaan stops punching Shubhankar and police get hold of Shubhankar and take him to the police van. While going to the police van, Shubhankar shouts out 'I wont leave you Armaan and I will be back!!' And police also give Shubhankar and big punch and they leave..drive off.

Armaan walks over to Ridz, who than gives Armaan a tight hug. Armaan hugs Ridz back but now, as they are hugging, Ridz health worsens from all the blood that had shed and she faints in Armaan arms.

*FAINT*

Armaan is shocked and worried.

Part 36 - Is Ridz Ok?

Part 36 - Ridz NOT fine.

Armaan as quickly as he could, lifted Ridz in his 2 strong arms and carried her to his car. He layed her slowly down in the back seat. Seeing that loads of her blood was flowing, unstopable, he took out his hankerchief and tied it on her wrist to stop more blood.

A: I know you will be OK...right...u have to live for me...our daughter...so please be OK Ridz.

Armaan had slight tears rolling down his eyes as he closed the back door and got into his car and drove off to Sanjeevani. Armaan drives as fast as he could, breaking through all signals, interections and finally he reached Sanjeevani. Armaan again carried Ridz into hsi 2 strong arms and took her inside and lay her down on the strecher. 2 nurses and 2 ward boys come and one doctor....Dr. Keerti.

Keerti: Dr. Armaan, what happened to Dr. Ridz?
A: I will tell u the whole story later but please take her inside now and operate her.

Keerti checks Ridz wrist and sees how much blood she has lost.

K: Oh my ghosh! Armaan, Riddhima has lost alot of blood, we need to operate fast and I say that u call her family, Dr. Shashank and all of her friends, I think we will need blood donated.
A: Please take her in and I will call all of them right now.

They take Ridz inside the operation theatre and during that time, Armaan calls Shashank..worried.

Sha: Hello.
A: Hi uncle.

Shashank was pretty angry at Armaan for ditching Ridz 5 years earlier and not telling him about their daughter.

Sha: Where is Ridz?
A: Uncle...(Armaan was hesitant at telling Shashank this)...she is in Sanjeevani...
Sha: What??(Shashank was shocked) How??
A: Uncle, Ridz has lost alot of blood and Dr. Keerti says that she might need blood donated so please, bring anyone related to her, Atul, Sapna, Shekhar, Radhika...anyone...we need blood. Please uncle...come...I feel very very scared...I dont want to lose Ridz again.

And by this time, Armaan was pratically crying and Shashank tries to conclose him.

Sha: Look, dont worry Armaan, we all will be right there.
A: Please come.

As soon as Armaan hangs up, Shashank and all the others related to Ridz in some way, make their way to Sanjeevani. Armaan on the other hand, cries out loud, spilling his pain out and showing his anger...pain...everything. Just than, Shashank and others come. Armaan hugs Shashank but Shashank doest hug Armaan back.

S: Where is she?
A: Operation theater.

Just than Dr. Keerti comes out of the operation theater. And Armaan walks over to her.

A: How is she?
K: Look, we are trying our best, and even u are a doctor, so u understand. She is very unwell and her condition is worsening, please stay calm.

As Keerti is about to leave, a nurse Lovely comes and calls her.

Lo: Dr. Keerti, their is no blood in our blood bank matching Ridz. What should we do?
K: Just hold on.

Keerti faces Armaan but before she could talk, Armaan buts in.

A: Please, take anyones blood test, even mine, but please save Riddhima. She is my life.
K: Ok, come...but Ridz blood group is very rare...B negative...
A: PLease...I dont care but please save Ridz.

And Keerti takes everyones blood test, and finally its up to Ria. While Armaan and others are giving their blood test, pics of Armaan giving his blood test, Ridz in the operation theater are shown. And finally, all are done and Keerti announces the results.

K: Um...no ones matched Ridz...except....one....and that....person....is....

Worried faces of Shashank, Armaan, Sapna, Atul are shown.

Part 37: Results.

Edited by *Shifali* - 05 January 2008 at 6:24pm

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Part 37 -

Everyone held their breath as Keerti was about to annonce...a name...a name...an only name that would or could save Riddima life. Armaan inside wished that he would be the one to save Ridz life...atleast he wanted too. Keerti than opened her mouth to say that one name.

K: Sorry, none of yours matched Ridz...except...one...

Their was an utter silence and no one spoke...this was a silence where u could hear everyones heart beat...it was a dead silence. But than, Armaan finally spoke up.

K: Armaan...their is a person...but we cant have their blood donated to Riddz.
K: Ria.

Armaan was shocked and everyone else was too, they all turned around to look and face Ria.

At: But, she is just a kid, u cant do that!
K: We know...but their is no one else that has the same blood group as Ridz!!

This time, a feeling inside Armaan told him that their was someone else. Someone...whos blood group other than their own child matched Ridz and they were not here. Armaan looked around to see who was not their and than...it struck him, just like a cupid with do with his arrow at someone else.

A: Wait...there is a person that we missed!!

Everyone looked at Armaan is a 'What the heck are u talking about?; expression.

A: ANJALI!!

Everyone was shocked.

A: Where is she?

Noone answered.

A: Uncle. Where is Anjali?
Sha: Gone!
A: What? Where?
Sha: Anjali told us all about how she created misunderstandings between u and Ridz. So I told her to get out and never show her face again.
A: But, uncle, she has reformed now! She knows me and Riddhima love each other and now she will not come inbetween us!
Sapna: Where is she now?

Now this question, no one knew the answer to. And just than, they saw Anjali with her hospital coat walking towards Armaan, Shashank.

A: Anjali! How did u come here?
An: Dont worry, Dr. Keerti called and told me everything. Now I am here, nothing will happen to Ridz.

And she goes to Dr. Keerti and gets her blood test done. Just than, a nurse comes out and says that Anjalis blood group matched. Everyone are happy and Armaan goes and hugs Shashank, than his daughter...Ria.

Anjali on the other hand is shown giving blood to Ridz. Armaan and everyone else are happy except Shashank. Just than, Keerti and Anjali come out.

K: Congrats. Riddhima is perfectly fine now and she will be concious and ready to go by tommorow.
A: Thanx.

Part 38 - Ridz awakes.

It was night and the doctors didnt let anyone else stay here for the night. Keerti asked Shashank, Armaan, Anjali, Atul, Sapna as to who would like to stay with Ridz.

K: Doctor Shashank, we cant let more than one person stay here with Riddhima...so um..who would like to...

And before Keerti could finish her sentance, Armaan but in.

A: I will.

Shashank turns to look at Armaan in an uncertain manner.

Sha: Are u sure?
A: Uncle, it was me who ditched Ridz before and it is me who got her into this trouble, so please let me stay.

Shashank was unsure, as from knowing how Armaan had ditched Riddhima before, he had lost half hsi trust already.

Sha: No Armaan...I cant trust u anymore!!
A: Uncle I know, I did wrong with Ridz before...but please...I am sorry...let me stay.

And by this time, Armaan was begging Shashank to let him stay and had tears in his eyes....and Shashank finally agreed.

A: Thank you and uncle I promise, I wont let u down.

Shashank gave an uncertain smile and went away. All the others including, Atul, Sapna and others followed and all were gone except Anjali.

A: Anjali...why didnt u go?
An: Actually...I had night duty...and I have to go for rounds.
A: OK

And Anjali leaves, Armaan standing their alone. Armaan went over and looked at Ridz from the window and saw her their unconcious and lying peacefully. As he was staring at Ridz, Saayian from Ta Ra Rum Pum played in the backround.

Ik Banjaara Ik Taare Par Kabse Gaave
Jivan Hai Ik Dor Dor Uljhe Hi Jaave
Aasaani Se Girahe Khulati Nahi Hai
Mann Woh Hadila Hai Jo Phir Bhi Suljhaave
Raahi Ka Toh Kaam Hai Chalataahi Jaave
Saaiyaaan Ve Saaiyaaan Ve, Sun Sun Saaiyaan Ve
Saaiyaaan Ve Saaiyaaan Ve

Armaan looked at Ridz from the window.

Tinaka Tinaka Chidiya Laave
Aise Apana Ghar Woh Banaave
Jarra Jarra Tu Bhi Jodke Ik Khironda Bana
Boond Boond Hai Banata Saagar
Dhaaga Dhaaga Banati Chaadar
Dheere Dheere Yuun Hi Tu Bhi Apana Jivan Saja
Sichata Hai Yahaan Jo Bagiya Ko, Wahi Phool Bhi Paave
Raahi Ka Toh Kaam Hai Chalaatahi Jaave

Armaan goes inside and sits beside Ridz. He holds her hand and says 'I Love You'

Din Hai Parvat Jaise Bhaari
Raate Bojhal Bojhal Saari
Tu Yeh Sochata Hai Raah Kaise Aasaan Ho
Saari Anjaani Hai Raahe, Jinme Dhunde Teri Nigaahe
Koi Aisa Pal Aaj Ya Kal Meherbaan Ho
Ghume Kabse Dagar Dagar, Tu Mann Ko Yeh Samajhaave

Armaan keeps on staring at Ridz

Armaan comes out of Ridz room and goes to the temple inside Sanjeevani, closes his eyes and starts to pray.
Saaiyaaan Ve Saaiyaaan Veik Banjaara Ik Taare Par Kabse Gaave

Armaan goes back to Ridz room and sits beside her while flashbacks of him and Ridz fighting, them hugging, them meeting Ria.

Tinaka Tinaka Chidiya Laave
Aise Apana Ghar Woh Banaave
Jarra Jarra Tu Bhi Jodke Ik Khironda Bana
Boond Boond Hai Banata Saagar
Dhaaga Dhaaga Banati Chaadar
Dheere Dheere Yuun Hi Tu Bhi Apana Jivan Saja
Sichata Hai Yahaan Jo Bagiya Ko, Wahi Phool Bhi Paave
Raahi Ka Toh Kaam Hai Chalaatahi Jaave

The next day, about 10:00am Armaan starts to cry and tears roll down his eyes. Armaan still helds Ridz hand and tears drop onto Ridz hand.

Din Hai Parvat Jaise Bhaari
Raate Bojhal Bojhal Saari
Tu Yeh Sochata Hai Raah Kaise Aasaan Ho
Saari Anjaani Hai Raahe, Jinme Dhunde Teri Nigaahe
Koi Aisa Pal Aaj Ya Kal Meherbaan Ho
Ghume Kabse Dagar Dagar, Tu Mann Ko Yeh Samajhaave

Ridz hand moves and lil and Armaan gets shocked. Armi wipes his tears and goes to call Keerti for support.

Keerti comes and checks Ridz. Ridz wakes up and opens her eyes. Ridz looks around in order to make out where she is.

R: Where am I?

Armaan answers her question and wipes his tears.

A: We are at Sanjeevani, u fell unconcious.
R: Ria?
A: She is fine, Uncle took her home.
R: Shubhankar?
A: He went to prison.

Ridz was shocked.

A: I will tell u later, but now, u take rest. We will go home soon.
Ke: By the way Ridz is progressing, I think u should be able to take her home back today afternoon.
A: Great! I will go give uncle a call.

Armaan goes away to give Shashank a call and Shashank gets happy hearing the news.

Sha: I am comming right now!

It was breakfast time and Armaan gets Ridz breakfast and starts to feed her much to Ridz denial.

R: No..Armaan..no.
A: Chup! Eat!

And Armaan forcefully gives Ridz a spoon full of soup. And this continues. And just than, Keerti, Shashank and others come in. Ria goes and hugs Ridz. Ridz gets a smile on her face.

K: Looks like, Ridz is perfectly fine! U can take her home...right now!

All get happy. And all start to pack for Ridz to go home.

Part 39 - Love Guru

The next day, Armaan made his way to Sanjeevani thinking that he would talk to Ridz about their marriage and stepped inside with loads of smile and happiness on his face, but it didnt stay there for too long. Armaan Malik was disappointed. Armaan checked Ridz cabin, his cabin, every single ward but he didnt find her. He even searched the lunch room but no. No point. And finally, he checked the Locker Room. And found Anjali sitting there and Armaan walks towards her.

A: Anjali, where is Riddhima?
An: Dad didnt let her come to Sanjeevani as Ria would than be home alone and also Ridz needs some rest.
A: Is Ria OK?
An: Yes, she is fine.
A: Will Ridz be able to come to Sanjeevani tommorow?
An: Yes.

Armaan hearing 'yes' had a smile on his face and the same happiness. And than, just as soon as Atul stepped into the locker room, Anjali disappered or in other words, went away. Atul turned back to look at Anjali go and Armaan looked at Atul. Atul comes to Armaan with a dull face.

A: What happened and why are u soo sad?
At: I am in love!!
A: Really? Who is it?

Armaan was totally overjoyed hearing that Atul was in love and questioned him further.

A: I am soo happy for you Atul. Who is this lucky girl??

Atul didnt answer and Armaan quite understood who it was and his face became more serious.

A: Anjali is it?

Atul nodded his head in a yes manner and Armaan totally understood what his problem now was.

A: She doesnt like you?
At: What the problem with me?
A: Nothing. Look, Anjali has been through alot so just give her sometime.
At: Who much time?
A: Listen, if she loves you, than she will surely come back to you. So dont worry.
At: But I am a GEEK! And she is the beauty! It doesnt match!

What Atul said was totally true to Armaan and Armaan looked at Atul is a 'No you are perfect' manner and Atul just shoved him off.

A: Did u ever read the fairytale, "Beauty and The Beast"?
At: Yes
A: Do u know how at the end, the beast turned out to be a perfect prince for the beauty?
At: Yes
A: Well, that is the same with you and Anjali
At: Do u mean to say that I am the beauty and Anjali is the beast?
A: Yes...I mean..change the beast to a geek, meaning you and the beauty is Anjali...so u get my point right?
At: So you mean to say that I will turn out to be a prince later?
A: Yes but before that, come, I will take you to meet "Love Guru"!
At: Who is that?
A: A person who talks about Love and gives advice on how to woo a girl
At: Where can I meet him?
A: Here
At: Who is it
A: Dumbo...he is standing right in front of you! ME!!
At: You?
A: Yes
At: But how?
A: Look, anything for a friend!
At: Aw...thank you yaar.

Atul gets up and gives Armaan a big hug and than walks off smiling.

Edited by *Shifali* - 05 January 2008 at 6:28pm

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Part 40 - Sing Song

Armaan and Atul are both togetther in Armaans cabin and thinking of plan to propose to both girls. Armaan to Ridz and Atul to Anjali. To Armaan, it seemed quite obvious that Ridz would say yes, so he wasnt that worried about Ridz but about Atul.

Ar: Idea!
At: What?
A: Lunch
At: What?

Armaan than explanined his idea to Atul.

A: I will call up Ridz and come to lunch with me and tell her to bring Anjali along and there, we will propose to them.
At: Ok

Atul was still confused and as Armaan was about to leave, Atul called out to him.

At: Do u think I look good in these clothes?

Armaan turns around to look at Atul and stares at him from bottom to top.

A: Come on. First we will change your shape and make you look smashing, OK?

Atul got happy and with that, both him and Armaan left to do some shopping for Atuls clothes.And while, Atul was trying his clothes on, Armaan called up Ridz.

A: Hi Ridz.
R: Hi
A: Ridz, I was wondering if me and you could go out for lunch to somewhere?
R: Ok, when?
A: Um..1:00pm?
R: Ok

Armaan got really excited and on the other side of the phone, Ridz was smiling.

A: And could u also being Anjali along?
R: Ok but why?
A: Listen, Atul loves Anjali and so, for him to propose to her, he and I will be meeting you and Anjali at Hotel Taj ok?

And before Ridz could talk to Armaan any further, he hangs up and so does Ridz.

Anjali and Ridz were waiting for Armaan and Atul while Anjali was still unknown to the fact that Atul was comming aswell. Just than, they both saw Armaan and Atul coming by the poolside and both had a smile on thier faces while Anjali, seeing Atul was shell shocked, not cuz he was there but cuz of how hot and cute he looked. Armaan wore jeans and a red t-shirt and Atul on the other hand was dressed eacxtly like Armaan wearing jeans and a blue t-shirt with a white jacket on top. They both looked hot. Just than 1 girl came up to both A and At and gave each of them a hug and a peck on the cheek. And seeing this, Ridz and Anjali got jealous.

Armaan and Atul continued to walk towards Ridz and Anjali and sat down on the table.

A: Hi
At: Hi

Anjali and Ridz gave a so -called smile and Atul and Armaan grinned at each other. Just than, 4 more girls came up to Armaan and Atul, they both stood up and than Armaan and Atul both got a kiss each on the cheek by each of the girls. And when the girls left, Ridz and Anjali were straight burning with anger. And both stood up and stared at the 2 boys. Anjali stared at Atul making him freak out and Ridz at Armaan while he looked embarrssed.

A: Um...sit sit.

Ridz spoke first.

R: U guys called us here to see you being kissed and hugged by other girls?
A: No sweets, not at all.

Armaan tried to make point of Ridz but too late. She was angry and by that, I mean really angry. And than, Anjali faced Atul who was damn scared.

An: And, Atul, how did u change this much? I thought you were 1 girl man?
At: Beast.
An: What?

Due to the coldness around him and Anjalis talks, the only word that came out of his mouth at that time was beast.

An: Oh, now so u think I am a beast eh? Well, than bye!
R: I am leaving too Armaan!

And with that, Anjali and Ridz start to leave and walk away and Atul and Armaan look at each other. And as Ridz and Anjali are leaving, they hear a voice behind them. Its Armaan and both Ridz and Anjali turn to look at Armaan shocked and Anjali continues to walk away while Ridz stays back but than Anjali drags her away.

Tum Ne Na Jana
Ke Main Deewana
Lekar Aaya Hoon Dil Ka Nazrana
Mere Dil Ki Hai Jo Daastan
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na
Humsafar Mujhi Ko Chunlo Na
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na
Tum Ne Na Jana
Ke Main Deewana
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na

Atul takes a rose from a guys hand and presents it to Anjali, Anjali declines and walks away. Atul sings to Anjali.

Tum Jo Gumsum Ho To Main Hairan Hoon
Yeh Raaz Kaise Tum Ko Batao
Tum Jo Gumsum Ho To Main Hairan Hoon
Yeh Raaz Kaise Tum Ko Batao
Tum Par Marta Hoon Main Sach Kehta Hoon
Maangke Dekhlo Mujhse Jaan
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na

Armaan bends on his knees and presents a rose to Ridz, Ridz declines and walks awaay. Armaan sings to Ridz.

Main Bhi Hoon Tanha Tum Bhi Tanha Ho
Gar Saath Hum Ho To Socho Kya Ho
Main Bhi Hoon Tanha Tum Bhi Tanha Ho
Gar Saath Hum Ho To Socho Kya Ho
Jo Manzil Manzil Jo Deewane The
Le Chale Pyaar Ka Caravan
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na
Tum Ne Na Jana
Ke Main Deewana
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na

Atul and Armaan look at each other and than at Ridz and Anjali. And than, Anjali and Ridz come running towards their respective loves. Anjali comes running to Atul and gives him a tight hug and Ridz comes running and gives Armaan a tight hug.

R: I love You
A: I love You too.

On the other hand, Anjali and Atul do the same thing.

An: I love You
At: I love You too.

And with that, Atul -Anjali and Armaan -Ridz have lunch.

Part 41 - Preperations

AR and AA are happy that they were finnally back together and happily headed back towards Gupta house. AR and AA were both really worried as to how Shashank would react to this and the worrieness showed clearly on their faces.

At: Ar...are u sure he wont mind?
An: I am sure!
R: Armaan...I think that we should wait for you to ask for my hand as I think dad still needs time to come out of all the Shubhankar bussiness....

Ridz wasnt sure as to what Armaans answer would be and looked scared.

A: I was thinking the same thing....lets let Atul and Anjali go first and than us...

Atul was shocked as to now he would be the only one facing Shashank and tried to back out too.

At: Anjali....I was thinking that we should do this another time...I am not feeling well.

At looked at Anjali in a pleading manner but in vain, in return, Anjali glared at Atul.

An: No!
A: Atul, look, it will be you asking for Anjalis hand but we will be thier to back you up.
At: Fine

And with that, the rest of the journey continued in silence and no one even bother looking at each other and finally the moment was here, all 4 reached Gupta house. Atul and Anjali, with AR right behind them, walked inside and stood quietly in a perfectly orderly row while Shashank was infront of them...standing.

S: Yes, do any of you wanna say something?

AR and An backed out while At who wasnt paying attention just stood there.

S: Ah...so Atul, what do u wanna say?
At: Me?

Atul looked behind him to see AR and An had stepped behind and than faced Shashank.

At: No...I mean yes.
S: Yes...
At: I love You

Shashank and Anjalis jaw dropped and Ridz looked at Atul with eyes wide open with shock while Armaan slammed his hand to his forehead.

At: No...I mean, I love Anjali
S: Oh...
At: And I am here to ask for her hand....
S: Yes
At: I would like to ask you if I could marry your elder daughter, Anjali Gupta and make her my beloved wife.

Shahshank had a stern expression on his face which made Atul gulp and sweat more.

Sh: Sure....You and Anjali can get married....but....

The happiness of Shashank saying yes only lasted for a few seconds until he said But...

Sh: But...the marriage will happen in a traditional Indian way and it will follow each and every ceremony and rituals.

Shashank smiled and so did Atul -Anjali and AR. Atul hugged Shashank

At: Thanks uncle.
Sha: Not uncle but dad.

Atul smiled and had tears in his eyes while AR just looked at him and than stared at each other.

Sha: Oh..and the priest will be called tommorrow for the marriage date....
At: Ok.

Shashank left and Atu - Armi gave a high five to each other and Anji and Ridz hugged.

Part 42 - Messing Up

Atul and Anjali left the living room all happy and relieved, well Anjali was relieved but Anjali was still angry at the "I Love You" part.

As they were leaving, Anjali started questioning Atul. He voice was as cool as ice, but slowly slowly heated up.

An: What was that?

Atul who was completly unfamiliar with was was happening, and why Anji was questioning him, spoke unsresonably.

At: What was what?
(Heating up) Anjali: That? What u said to dad??
(Calm)Atul: I love You?
(Getting warmer) Anjali: Yes
(Scared)Atul: I messed up. Simple?

Atul tried laughing while Anjali stayed stren. Atul tried to laugh but Anjali was stren and made sure, she didnt laugh. Now, Anji voice got calmer.

An: Atul, some people seeing your antics may think... that you are...GAY?

Anjali imagined Atul to jump up and say that he was nothing like that, but he still stayed calm...which started freaking Anjali out.

At: So?
An: Um...so are u...really gay?
At: Ofcourse!

As Atul took the Ofcourse out of his mouth, Anjali was left mouth wide....open....and heated up..with eyes shimmering.

An: So..you mean to say that...you are?
At: Yes, ofcourse I am HAPPY rigght? And doesnt happy also mean gay?

Anjali had a sigh of relief but at the same time angry.

An: No...I know u are this gay, but I meant the other gay?

Now, this time, happened as Anjali expected. Atul started jumping up and down like crazy monkey.

At: NOOO! I am NOT NOT NOT NOT NAHINNNNNNNNNN

Anjali calmed Atul down by giving him one tight slap.

An: Chill.!

Atul lowered his head.

At: No, I am not gay.

Anjali gave Atul a tight hug at being this happy and kissed him on his right cheek which made her and Atul "bluss". Atul almost fainted on getting the kiss, but held back.

An: Lets go.

And they left. AR who had been watching all this, smiled and laughed their heads off. But as Armaan was about to leave, R held him back and took him to her room and closed the door.. And spoke to him a quiet voice.

R: Armaan...
A: Haan?
R: Um...can u go ask dad for my hand?

Armaan was still hesitant, but agreed. And as he turned around to face R, he made a tight pull, with both his hands holding onto her arms, and pinned her to her bedroom wall. And stared right into her eyes. R onthe other hand, struggled to let go, free herself, but couldnt or didnt want to. Armaans hold was tight, and after all, he was more stronger than her too. R tired making some movements with her arms.

R: Armaan, someoene will come, let me go.
A: Let them
R: Dad will come...
A: Let him
R: Armaan please? Can we do this after??
A: I will go and ask your dad for your hand....OK?...But....

R still tried to free herself from Armaans gasp was no use.

R: But?
A: But 1st, give me a kiss.
R: NO!

R tried more to free herself, but as much as she tried, the stronger Armis gasp got.

A: Kiss.
R: No
A: Kiss
R: Let me go!
A: No...kiss 1st or else....
R: Or else???
A: Or else, I am not gonna ask Shashank uncle for your hand.
R: Uff! You too naa! Fine!
A: Ok.

And Armaan took his lips out for R to kiss.

R: First leave me.
A: No.

As gasp got looser and looser and R taking advantage of this moment, let herself free from his arms, kissed him on the cheek, which made her blush and left.

R: Bye.

Comming Up - Part 44 - A confronts S

Edited by *Shifali* - 05 January 2008 at 6:34pm

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Part 43 - Oh God

Armaan walks over to Shashank, sweat clearly showing from his forehead. Ridz hid behind a wall, listening to ever single thing, Armu and Sha talked about. Sha was standing beside a large photo frame while a trophy was sitting on the cupboard beside it.

A: Uncle.

Sha turns around to face Armaan, while which makes Armaan turn more worried and hesitant.

A: Uncle...I would like to...

Armaan stoped mid -sentance, while on the other hand, Ridz cursed him under her breath and wished, he would say something else. And finally, he continued.

A: Uncle...I would like...like...
A: Uncle...

And stopped again...and finally Ridz, who had had enough, and tired of waiting, mistakenly, said out loud 'Say it already' Shashank looks over at the wall behind Armaan, while Armaans face gets red with embarrsement. On the other hand, Ridz has an 'Oops' expretion on her face.

Sha: Say, what u have to say already!

Armaan closes his eyes, in order to stay safe from Shashank's glare, and says his part, rather fast and huffingly.

A: Uncle...I like you and wanna marry you.

Armaan opens his eyes, to find, Sha's eyes wide in shock, while Ridz on the other hand, shocked as well, slams her head. Armaan makes a cute face and gets really embarrssed.

A: Uncle, I meant to say, that...I ....I want to marry...ATUL

This one made Shashank puke, while Ridz was "Oh God"

A: No uncle....I meant to say, that...that....
Sha: Now what?
A: I want to say...that I wanna marry Ridz.

Ridz was happy this time, and Armaan too while Shashank, who hadnt been shocked by Armaans previous sentances, was shocked more this way.

Part 44 - 2nd half of proposal

Part 44 - No

Ridz was happy and worried at the same time, thinking if Shashank would give Armaan a hug, she was sure, it would be a hug, Shashank loved Ridz, and would do anything for her happiness and just than, Armaan was wishing for the same. In his mind Armaan had the visions "Haan, yes please, please yes" and smiled when he saw Shashank comming towards Armaan, with a smile on his face, and Armaan smilied. Ridz was too shy & blushing to watch, when she heard a tight noise, like a slap, and got shocked. She turned towards Armaan and Shahsnk and watched them. Armaan had his hand on his right cheek, and looked shocked.

Sha: May I ask you Dr. Armaa Malik, that how would I give a guy like you, my daughter?

Ridz was shocked, and Armaan too, Armaan tried to say something.

A: Un...

And was stopped again, by another hard slap by Shashank

Sha: SHUT UP
A: Uncle...I love Riddhima
Sha: Shut it! Dont say Riddhima's name from your black tongue! How did u think that after all that u did with her, I would let her marry you? How? How low can u go?

Armaan was crying, and at the same time pleading.

A: Uncle please...I love Riddhima, I wont be able to stay away from her...please uncle...

Armaan got to his knees and started begging, but no luck.

A: Uncle...please

But no response.

Sha: Get out!

Armaan didnt budge

Sha: Get out NOW!

And shook his leg, and made Armaan let go. Armaan got up from the ground, tears coomming from his eyes, and went away. He looked at Ridz while on the way out, Ridz also had tears in her eyes, and Armaan left, out the door. Ridz looked at Shashank, who was in a bad mood and and put her hand out to stop Armaan, but no luck, and runs after Armaan. Armaan comes out of Ridz house, and onto the tarmat, and looks back at the terrace, tears rolling down, and pain showing. He sees Ridz, with something same pain, tears from her eyes too. Armaan looks at Ridz, and Ridz takes her hand out to stop Armaan. But Armaan leaves, crying and not turning back.

Bejaan Dil Ko
Bejaan Dil Ko
Bejaan Dil Ko Tere Ishq Ne Zinda Kiya
Phir Tere Ishq Ne Hi Is Dil Ko Tabah Kiya

Ridz runs up to her room, and starts crying near the window.

Tadap Tadapke Is Dil Se Aah Nikalti Rahi Hai
Mujhko Saza Di Pyaar Ki Aisa Kya Gunaah Kiya
To Lut Gaye Haan Lut Gaye
To Lut Gaye Hum Teri Mohabbat Mein

Armaan comes home, and goes to the washroom, and washes his face, tears still rolling down his eyes.

Ridz pics up Ria in her hands, and makes her go to sleep.

AR remember each other.

Ajab Hai Ishq Yaara
Pal Do Pal Ki Khushiyaan
Gam Ke Khazaane Milte Hain
Milti Hai Tanhaiyaan
Kabhi Aansoon Kabhi Aahein
Kabhi Shikve Kabhi Naalein
Tera Chehra Nazar Aaye
Tera Chehra Nazar Aaye Mujhe Din Ke Ujaalon Mein
Teri Yaadein Tadpayein
Teri Yaadein Tadpayein Raaton Ke Andheron Mein
Tera Chehra Nazar Aaye
Machal Machalke Is Dil Se Aah Nikalti Rahi Hai

Ridz is boiling water for Ria, not paying any attention to what is happening.

Agar Mile Khuda To
Poochhoonga Khudaya
Jism Mujhe Deke Mitti Ka
Sheeshay Sa Dil Kyon Banaya
Aur Us Pe Diya Fitrat
Ke Woh Karta Hai Mohabbat
Wah Re Wah Teri Kudrat
Wah Re Wah Teri Kudrat Us Pe De Diya Kismat
Kabhi Hai Milan Kabhi Furqat
Kabhi Hai Milan Kabhi Furqat Hai Yehi Kya Vo Mohabbat
Wah Re Wah Teri Kudrat
Sisak Sisakke Is Dil Se Aah Nikalti Rahi Hai
To Lut Gaye Hum Teri Mohabbat Meina

Armaan is in the bathroom, taking a shower, while crying, and remembering Ridz.

Mujhko Saza Di pyaar Ki Aisa Kya Gunaah Kiya

Anjali sees the milk boiling, and turns to stove off, and takes Ridz out of her dreams.

Part 45 - Parting

Anjali sees Ridz still thinking and snaps her out of it.

A: Ridz.
(Snaps her fingers)
A: Did u know, what was bout to happen?

Ridz looks at the milk that was boiling and runs away crying. Anjali goes after Ridz, worried. Ridz runs upto her bedroom & starts to cry. Anjali comes in and sits beside Ridz on her bed and runs her fingers through Ridz's hair, and stops.

A: Riddhima, are u OK?

Ridz doesnt answer.

A: Ridz, I know how u must be feeling seeing Armaan away, but look at it this way. After knowing how Armaan had left you pregnant, and not accepting you, socho dad ke dil pe kya gussar rahi hogi(Think how dad must be feeling) Think from Dad's view, & than you will understand.

Anjali expected Ridz to say something, but Ridz kept on crying, Anjali thinking that it was best to leave Ridz this way, leaves, while Ridz continues to cry.

R: Armaann...

The next morning, Ridz wakes up, goes to the bathroom, takes a shower, gets changed and goes upto Anjali's room. Knocks on it. Anjali opens the door & stands there. Ridz doesnt say anything, and gives Anjali a hug and leaves.

In Sanjeevani -

Ridz comes to her cabin, and sees Armaan there, standing beside the window. Armaan turns towards Ridz, and both look at each other, stare into each others eyes, lost, pain, agony, love and than before Armaan could talk, Ridz without saying anything leaves. While on the other hand, Armaan is shocked & calls out to Ridz.

Ar: Ridz.....

That same day, AR are both in the cancer ward, Ridz is checking on one of her patients, when Armaan comes there inorder to talk to her. AR stand face to face and without saying anything Ridz tries to leave but before she could try to evenm budge, Armaan takes his hands and grips Ridz, both arms with his hands. It was a tight grip, Ridz sturggled to move and make Armaan let go, but no.

R: Let go Armaan!
A: I want to talk to you!
R: Let me go!

Ridz struggled while Armaan wouldnt even budge.

R: I hate you Armaan!!

Armaan was shocked with Ridz saying these words to him, and immediatly lets go from his tight grips, and Ridz moves away & leaves. The rest of the day, AR avoide eye contact, and whenever A tries talking to R, words would come upto his lips, and than stop.

That night, AR part ways and go home. Armaan comes to his house, shocked from Ridzs behaviour and goes to his bedroom, locks the door and sits quietly on his bed.

Ridz comes home and goes straight to her room. Ridz walks over to her window and stands facing the moon.

Armaan comes to his window and stands facing the moon too.

Next Part: Why a sudden change in Ridz?

Edited by *Shifali* - 05 January 2008 at 6:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top