Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Angad-Josh, Angad-Daadi, Angad-Kripa (Page 2)

moondownstars IF-Dazzler
moondownstars
moondownstars

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged
thanx yaa i enjoyed the update Big smile Tongue
elizabeth Senior Member
elizabeth
elizabeth

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK Addict

I'm probably gonna land in hot water at work...but i just had to log on today no matter what!!

Hey there. How've you been?  :-)

Last week I was thinking that you were lucky you didn't feel the compulsion to logon every 15 seconds. This week - well, this week's another story, no? :-)

Originally posted by SRK_Addict

Brilliant line no 1: Josh: "Angad, what is life without any passion, any ambition, any desire?" with Angad's reply: "Nahi, Josh, Ab zindagi mein aise beetegi, bina kisi ambition ke, bina kisi passion ke, bus yuhi."

Wow - thanks. I kept trying to remember this line.  MIKhan delivered this perfectly too.

…but even strong, muscular shoulders like his tend to buckle with all the revelations being piled on them…

:-)  Yes, there are those lovely shoulders again..  It's good to have a fellow AK's-manly-shoulder-fanatic back on line. :-)

Weren't you just thrilled when KS decided to not keep the pretence that she didn't know everything that he had done for her?  I loved that. It was as if she took one long look at him, and could see right through to his soul. And in that soul, it was writ plain and clear that he would do anything, give up everything for her.  Then what was the point of her thinking that she could only help him back to success if he didn't know that she was behind it?   Simply soul-warming...

Welcome back into the madness, where everything is sunshine after the rain - for a while anyway! :-)

-E
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

awwwwww hafsooo missed ya like anything..
awesome rockin post as ever lubed evry bit of it..ClapClapClap
u r too good!!....hope to cya arnd more often...Hug

SRK Addict Goldie
SRK Addict
SRK Addict

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizabeth

I'm probably gonna land in hot water at work...but i just had to log on today no matter what!!

Hey there. How've you been? :-)

Last week I was thinking that you were lucky you didn't feel the compulsion to logon every 15 seconds. This week - well, this week's another story, no? :-)

Hey E...I'm doing fine...its not a matter of not having the compulsion to logon...belive me..thats always there, its the time constraints and the rules at work that i brazenly defied today...thus the hot water...should i get found out.

Brilliant line no 1: Josh: "Angad, what is life without any passion, any ambition, any desire?" with Angad's reply: "Nahi, Josh, Ab zindagi mein aise beetegi,
bina kisi ambition ke, bina kisi passion ke, bus yuhi."

Wow - thanks. I kept trying to remember this line. MIKhan delivered this perfectly too.

No thanks needed...its a brilliant line and I aim to please.

…but even strong, muscular shoulders like his tend to buckle with all the revelations being piled on them…

:-) Yes, there are those lovely shoulders again.. It's good to have a fellow AK's-manly-shoulder-fanatic back on line. :-)

I love being back even temporarily...as for those shoulders or AK's manlyness...who won't be a fanatic.

Weren't you just thrilled when KS decided to not keep the pretence that she didn't know everything that he had done for her? I loved that. It was as if she took one long look at him, and could see right through to his soul. And in that soul, it was writ plain and clear that he would do anything, give up everything for her. Then what was
the point of her thinking that she could only help him back to success if he didn't know that she was behind it?Simply soul-warming...

Yeah it was soul warming...my heart was all aflutter dring the entire scene...that is amongst the steady flow of tears.

Welcome back into the madness, where everything is sunshine after the rain - for a while anyway! :-)

-E

Thanks, its these wonderful replies and repertoire that make me miss you guys all the more.

Hafsa
Angad_Diwani Goldie
Angad_Diwani
Angad_Diwani

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Rocking post yaar!!!!
Clap Clap Clap

U & Nits have a way of putting things as if I was thinking them rite there!!!! ....

U made some rocking points ....

Angad's reply: "Nahi, Josh, Ab zindagi mein aise beetegi, bina kisi ambition ke, bina kisi passion ke, bus yuhi.

uff....my heart just went thud ..... I was taken aback by his (still) defeatist attitude .... I was like Angad get a life .... or get a new gal (ahem.... candidates available Angad) if u think things are so hopeless But just get of this rut u have locked urself into!!!

The helpless, longing look in Angad's eyes as he saw his daadi for the first time since the wedding debacle, his happiness at being forgiven, his watery smile and content now that he was in her arms.

These scenes were bone melting ! Angad just R-O-C-K-E-D with his expressions and yeah .... dadi did her bit really well also .... they were both touchingly honest in expression of their emotions & that got to me....

These two finally got a chance to talk without any interference…or should I say Kripa finally got the chance to speak and Angad was lost …she blasted him one after the other…this is the first time that I can remember that Angad never had the upper hand, never had control…normally Kripa seems lost in front of Angad…today it was the opposite.

yep.... thk god that chipkali was missing .... but yaar I was stumped by Krips' volte face : why did she tell dadi/ josh not to say anything to angad abt her knowing abt his sacrifices & then go and spill the beans to him herself????? That kinda lessened the enormity/intensity of his scarifices ... I mean think abt it .... she revealed she knew .... he knew she knew .... and she moved on to talking abt resumption of his career .... no thankyou .....no mention of how touched she was by his way of atoning ..... no asking him why he chose such an extreme way....? what gives ..... plus ..... another thing ... Krips keeps switching the ring b/w her rite and left hand ..... that trivializes what that ring symbolises ( even it is frm that chipkali)..... kyun? dont u think so???

He tried his utmost not to react to her, to remain distant…but even strong, muscular shoulders like his tend to buckle with all the revelations being piled on them…and once they started coming they never stopped.

hmmm.... exactly what I thought .... he's fighting his feelings for her.... bechaara Angad he really has fallen hook line and sinker for Krips ....although (dont kill me for saying this .....) I kinda would have liked to see his broad shoulders back in his signature banyaan!!! He hots up that stuff like few men can ....Embarrassed

Kripa: "Angad, humari jasbaato ke beech, ehsaan jese lafz kohi miyne rakte"

Yep..... a profound line .... profound words..... made me wince in pain ...... coz although she was saying that ehsaan doesnt come in .... But that is exactly what she is buckling under as far as Saint Prithvi is concerned...stupid girl.... stupid guy .... he KNOWS hes the third person and yet CHOOSES to remmain there ..... :(

Iqbal reminds me of SRK...they both have he ability to speak volumes with their eyes and Ekta used this to the max today. There was no need for words on Angads part as his expressions said everything.

H! arent u biased :) Being such a big SRK fan and all !!!
But I agree ....SRK uses his eyes really well and Iq is really f-a-n-t-a-b-u-l-o-u-s at using his (Oh-so-bedroom)eyes as well.... and H! I dont mind confessing .... the rest of the eye candy ain't bad either!!!! Embarrassed

Kripa falling into his arms like that…just the way she did when she was suppose to get engaged to Prithvi…same leaping, same tightness, same shock by Angad…not really wanting to give into the hope that Kripa was in his arms…he raises his arms slowly to hug her exactly the way he did the first time round.

yep.... even I was taken back to that cosmic hug when she ditched P at her own sagaai and came running to Angad .........same electricity...... ufff Kya kahen !

The sliding of his hand along her arm as she pulled away spoke of his reluctant to have this special moment end…yet he knows that she belongs to someone else.

Hmmmm... u noticed that sliding thing tooo???? Uff ... such a small gesture and it spoke VOLUMES ..... my sis thinks I have gone bonkers and I totally read too much into (what she says are) innocent gestures..... Innocent indeed .... hmmphhh!!!

That lingering touch had a scorching connotation which my idiot sis soooo missed out on!!! ...It said .... I dont wanna let you go ... I hate to set you apart from me .... stay here ....forever ..... but we know better dont we ....... the upcoming tabela scene and all apart..... I have this nagging fear that an A-K reunion is still eons away
Confused
~*kRiTu*~ Goldie
~*kRiTu*~
~*kRiTu*~

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Clap thnx for the preview
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
That was a wonderful analysis and very good observation.......Your posts are wonderful honey.......

Go to top