Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SRK Addict

Goldie

SRK Addict

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged

I'm probably gonna land in hot water at work...but i just had to log on today no matter what!!

OMG, OMG, OMG….In the midst of all my tears, that's all that went through my mind for at least ten minutes after the episode ended…and what a great episode it was.  My mind went in so many directions, that I don't know where to begin.

Lets start with Prithvi, He didn't seem too happy about Kripa being Angad's guarantee, about her standing up for him and was clearly not impressed with the triumphant smile when the show's organizers bended to her will. That's all he had to contribute to the episode, thank goodness for that.

Angad & Josh: Josh tried his utmost to get Angad to do the show…he has so much faith in Angad…constantly telling him that he can do it, he can get his career back…and Angad not wanting to know anything about the show.  Josh, despite his firm belief in Angad, could not get through our stubbon leading man today and finally gave up in exasperation.

Brilliant line no 1: Josh: "Angad, what is life without any passion, any ambition, any desire?" with Angad's reply: "Nahi, Josh, Ab zindagi mein aise beetegi, bina kisi ambition ke, bina kisi passion ke, bus yuhi."

Angad and Daadi: O.K, this is where the tears started to flow Cry  and they didn't stop until the end. The helpless, longing look in Angad's eyes as he saw his daadi for the first time since the wedding debacle, his happiness at being forgiven, his watery smile and content now that he was in her arms. Daadi's tears and remorse at not having listened to her grandchild, for not supporting him when he needed it. The entire thing, along with daadi and Angad's sniffing, had my sniffing into my tissues (which I kept handy after seeing the preview on Wednesday). Cry Cry

Brilliant line no 2: Daadi: "Apne Daadi ko gali nahi melega..dunya ka sabse pyara bacha" followed by Angad's hug.

The emotions were certainly running high yesterday, and Half of Angad's world was righted when his Daadi hugged and forgave him. His happiness and content was partly restored when she asked him to go home with her. How well he knows his daadi, knows when she is trying to keep something from him, and how well she knows him…knows what buttons to push to get him to agree to do the show. I loved the way they fell into their routine as if nothing had changed…though things might never be quiet 100% the same. Confused

Shocking line no 1: Angad: "Kyon ki jeene ke liye kohi maksat nahi  bacha"

Brilliant line No 3: "Uska sahara leke, Joh cheez tumhara jeevan hai, tumhara sangeet" & "Apne music ki sahare Aage baro"…I love this lines because after all, music is the one constant in his life.

Angad and Kripa: These two finally got a chance to talk without any interference…or should I say Kripa finally got the chance to speak and Angad was lost …she blasted him one after the other…this is the first time that I can remember that Angad never had the upper hand, never had control…normally Kripa seems lost in front of Angad…today it was the opposite.

He tried his utmost not to react to her, to remain distant…but even strong, muscular shoulders like his tend to buckle with all the revelations being piled on them…and once they started coming they never stopped.

Kripa can be as fierce as Angad, when she needs to fight for something…that's how she started…"If you could do so much for me, why can't I return the favour…there's nothing to hide anymore.. I know the whole truth"…and then she slows down and her anger seems to fade into her reverence for him as a fan.

Brilliant line No 4: Kripa: "Tumhari barbaadi ki vaje mere kaamyabi hai, mein ye soch kar jee nahi pahoongi…mein marjahoongi "…that sure got a reaction out of him.

Brilliant line no 5: Kripa: "Angad, humari jasbaato ke beech, ehsaan jese lafz kohi miyne rakte"

Brilliant line No 6: Kripa: "Meri dil ki darkan tumhare sangeet pe chalte hai"

Forget for a moment that they went through so much…She is first and foremost and will always be his fan, and like all his other fans, she lived to see him, to hear him sing and it hurts her to see him give it up for her happiness….

Brilliant line No 7: Kripa: "Mein jaanti ho tum ye sab meri khushi ke liya karrahi ho na, lekin mein khush nahi ho Angad."

Brillaint line no 8: Kripa: "Mujse aur bardaasht nahi karsakta…mujse…" followed by that absolutely amazing hug!!!

Angad's silence spoke louder than words today…for everyline she threw at him, his foundation shook…he showed anger at her pleading for his family but other than that it was stunned silences as the words kept flowing over him. Iqbal reminds me of SRK...they both have he ability to speak volumes with their eyes and Ekta used this to the max today. There was no need for words on Angads part as his expressions said everything. Clap Clap Clap

Kripa falling into his arms like that…just the way she did when she was suppose to get engaged to Prithvi…same leaping, same tightness, same shock by Angad…not really wanting to give into the hope that Kripa was in his arms…he raises his arms slowly to hug her exactly the way he did the first time round.

The sliding of his hand along her arm as she pulled away spoke of his reluctant to have this special moment end…yet he knows that she belongs to someone else.

The ending epitomizes their relationship…their bodies may be separated but their souls will forever remain in each others arms.

Firstly, I apologise for my spelling...hindi isn't exactly my first language.

Secondly, I just logged on & I haven't had a chance to read everyones posts, so if I am repeating anything, I apologize.

Luv

Hafsa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypolly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angad-Josh, Angad-Daadi, Angad-Kripa" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikkii99

IF-Dazzler

nikkii99

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged
arre hafsa how u doin now? u were unwell hope ur up and about again Smile
nice analysis
ya ur right some of the lines were shockers

newkidontheblok

IF-Sizzlerz

newkidontheblok

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Claptoo gud yaar i agree wid ya so true LOL LOL how r u hney miss ya babes Smile

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Clap

Lovely analysis Hafsoo. Even my mind ran back to the the day of Kripa calling off the engagement and running back to Angad...running into his arms and Angad's arms slowly engulfing her and I agree he let go off her with such affection...slowly taking away his hands by touching her arms.

You are right, Kripa can be as fierce as Angad...watch her throw her cellphone in anger and go charging at Angad.

That symbolic scene with Angad-Kripa separating but their souls standing united really got me teary-eyed.
Truly, A-K FOREVER.

SRK Addict

Goldie

SRK Addict

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikkii99

arre hafsa how u doin now? u were unwell hope ur up and about again Smile
nice analysis
ya ur right some of the lines were shockers

Thanks for the concern Nikkii...was off for about a week, but am back at work.

Thanks for the compliment...I just feel i miss so much since I'm not online that often anymore so I sometimes post what has already been said..What to do, don't have time to read all the posts.

SRK Addict

Goldie

SRK Addict

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by newkidontheblok

Claptoo gud yaar i agree wid ya so true LOL LOL how r u hney miss ya babes Smile

Miss u too Shivz. Cry Cry

SRK Addict

Goldie

SRK Addict

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

Clap

Lovely analysis Hafsoo. Even my mind ran back to the the day of Kripa calling off the engagement and running back to Angad...running into his arms and Angad's arms slowly engulfing her and I agree he let go off her with such affection...slowly taking away his hands by touching her arms.

That was my first thought...it was beautiful then and its beautiful now.

Originally posted by nitica_82

You are right, Kripa can be as fierce as Angad...watch her throw her cellphone in anger and go charging at Angad. [?QUOTE]

I guess anyone with the proper motivation can be fierce enough to fight for what they so desperately want and need.

[QUOTE=nitica_82]

That symbolic scene with Angad-Kripa separating but their souls standing united really got me teary-eyed.
Truly, A-K FOREVER.

I was in tears from the time Daadi walked into Josh's room...and it didn't stop until a good Five minutes after the show. Can't help it...I'm so soppy when it comes to romance...Loveatics that we are.

Edited by SRK Addict - 01 September 2005 at 7:03am

newkidontheblok

IF-Sizzlerz

newkidontheblok

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK Addict

Originally posted by newkidontheblok

Miss u too Shivz. Cry Cry

aaw dun cry hney..juzz smile ok

Post Reply New Post

Go to top