Joined: 16 August 2004
Rules For Work
Print this out and hang it over your workstation: We dare you!
1. Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 4:00 and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is refreshing.
2. If it's really a rush job, run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire about how it's going. That helps. Even better, hover behind me and advise me at every keystroke.
3. Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. It gives me a chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.
4. If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which is priority. I'm psychic.
5. Do your best to keep me late. I adore this office and really have nowhere to go or anything to do. I have no life beyond work.
6. If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. If that gets out, it could mean a promotion.
7. If you don't like my work, tell everyone. I like my name to be popular in conversations. I was born to be whipped.
8. If you have special instructions for a job, don't write them down. In fact, save them until the job is almost done. No use confusing me with useful information.
9. Never introduce me to the people you're with. I have no right to know anything. In the corporate food chain, I am plankton. When you refer to them later, my shrewd deductions will identify them.
10. Be nice to me only when the job I'm doing for you could really change your life and send you straight to manager's hell.
11. Tell me all your little problems. No one else has any and it's nice to know someone is less fortunate. I especially like the story about having to pay so many taxes on the bonus check you received for being such a good manager.
12. Wait until my yearly review and then tell me what my goals should have been. Give me a mediocre performance rating with a cost of living increase. I'm not here for the money anyway
*~Rules (+1 new) & Suggestions~*
Author: Cute_Tulip Replies: 13 Views: 7158
|Cute_Tulip||13||7158||25 July 2009 at 9:46am by ..imperfect..|
Author: kal-el Replies: 6 Views: 1049
|kal-el||6||1049||07 October 2008 at 10:39am by Inspector Sahib|
Rules for Bollywood films
Author: madhuri_vats Replies: 5 Views: 1318
|madhuri_vats||5||1318||01 August 2008 at 9:56pm by angeleyesz|
10 Rules Of Indian Film Making...
Author: shruti_5 Replies: 8 Views: 966
|shruti_5||8||966||29 May 2008 at 4:37am by shruti_5|
Author: Star_on_earth Replies: 8 Views: 781
|Star_on_earth||8||781||03 February 2008 at 3:31am by *princess*15|
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :