GOTW: Give advice to the person above u

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys,

New Game of the week,

Give advice to the person above you.

SimpleπŸ˜‰

So for example Person A, comes up with a fake problem and the person under them will post a reply by giving person A some advice. Then post a problem themselvs.

Person A: One of my friends in my group is constantly complainig about someone else in our friendship circle and im fed up with it.

Advice given: Maybe you should try to try and drop hints that you dont agree with their views and say yeah i understand what you are saying but i personally want to keep out of it.😳

easyyyyy right??

Ok i will start:

Problem::

I just robbed a shop 🀣 no actually i stole some candies from the shop and now i feel guilty , what should i do?

Edited by anon - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi lover thumbnail
ahahah!!!!..........chill dont worry.......
make sure you learn a lesson from this....and......uuuumm........stop stealing! πŸ˜†

next: My boyfriend cant stand it when i ask him-Do i look fat in this dress!?......i mean...cmon! i need an opinion! but he just walks out of da shop! 😭
πŸ˜†
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lol guys hate it when you ask that...either that or they always lieπŸ˜†
haha instead of asking your BF for an opinion, ask your best friend.

next: sometimes when working with groups in school or in partners, i correct the other person(s) like fix their handwriting or tell them to change their answer and write what i say..cuz well idk i just always want evrything to be perfect and good so we get like a 100 on the project and sometimes ppl find that annoying..so what do i do to stop correcting others?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no tel dem kindly n if dey get irritated den leave it

nxt:it was a frnd's b'day sum days bak......v al wished her....but nun of her relatives did....her parents also wishe her at night at d end of d day...so shez vry upset n thnk dat her parents dont thnk its imp 2 remeber her or enhtn abt her πŸ˜•
prithvi lover thumbnail
well....her parents might be caught wid a lot of work on that day dat dey dint get time 2 wish their daughter....tell her its nuthin 2 worry about....they still love her!

next: my best friend is a guy........and we've been friends for about 12 yers......now i feel that sumthing strange is goin on b/w us......like i blush when i see him! that never used 2 happen when i was 7!.....
what do u say 2 zat?
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hmmm tell him how u feel it might turn out to be something😳

next problem: I found out that my best friend boy friend is cheating on her, but when I tell her she thinks I'm lying😑 now she doesn't want to be my friend😭 wat should I do???

prithvi lover thumbnail
well.......you shjud probably have sum proof wid u 2 show zat r right! or u can just tell the guy 2 back off! πŸ˜‰
next: my parents thing that iam 2 young 2 go out wid a uy right now!.....and iam SO NOT letting that happen! how do i convince them! πŸ˜ƒ
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aaaah its a common problem...dunno how 2 solve it 😑
prithvi lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

aaaah its a common problem...dunno how 2 solve it 😑

well.....try to!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: prithvi lover

well.......you shjud probably have sum proof wid u 2 show zat r right! or u can just tell the guy 2 back off! πŸ˜‰
next: my parents thing that iam 2 young 2 go out wid a uy right now!.....and iam SO NOT letting that happen! how do i convince them! πŸ˜ƒ

Well you can't convince them entirely but maybe try and show you are mature enough to handle a relationship 😳

Next: btw these can b fake problems u knowπŸ˜‰ i dont have a prob so let me make one up....

errrmmm......ummm....

Ok my best friend constantly borrows money from me and Never pays me back, and i always pay her back, and i dont wanna sound rude about it and i dont mind sometimes but its all the time now, what do i do i dont wanan  sound rude abt it😳

hehe sorry guys i know lame prob, i culdnt think of anything else atm...πŸ˜†