Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW: Give advice to the person above u" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged
ahahah!!!!..........chill dont worry.......
make sure you learn a lesson from this....and......uuuumm........stop stealing! LOL

next: My boyfriend cant stand it when i ask him-Do i look fat in this dress!?......i mean...cmon! i need an opinion! but he just walks out of da shop! Cry
LOL

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

lol guys hate it when you ask that...either that or they always lieLOL
haha instead of asking your BF for an opinion, ask your best friend.

next: sometimes when working with groups in school or in partners, i correct the other person(s) like fix their handwriting or tell them to change their answer and write what i say..cuz well idk i just always want evrything to be perfect and good so we get like a 100 on the project and sometimes ppl find that annoying..so what do i do to stop correcting others?ConfusedLOL

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged
no tel dem kindly n if dey get irritated den leave it

nxt:it was a frnd's b'day sum days bak......v al wished her....but nun of her relatives did....her parents also wishe her at night at d end of d day...so shez vry upset n thnk dat her parents dont thnk its imp 2 remeber her or enhtn abt her Confused

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
well....her parents might be caught wid a lot of work on that day dat dey dint get time 2 wish their daughter....tell her its nuthin 2 worry about....they still love her!

next: my best friend is a guy........and we've been friends for about 12 yers......now i feel that sumthing strange is goin on b/w us......like i blush when i see him! that never used 2 happen when i was 7!.....
what do u say 2 zat?

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

hmmm tell him how u feel it might turn out to be somethingEmbarrassed

next problem: I found out that my best friend boy friend is cheating on her, but when I tell her she thinks I'm lyingAngry now she doesn't want to be my friendCry wat should I do???

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
well.......you shjud probably have sum proof wid u 2 show zat r right! or u can just tell the guy 2 back off! Wink
next: my parents thing that iam 2 young 2 go out wid a uy right now!.....and iam SO NOT letting that happen! how do i convince them! Big smile

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 1:56am | IP Logged
aaaah its a common problem...dunno how 2 solve it Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top