Tamil  Reality Shows

Vijay Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thx everyone for the info. Terroist dancer LOL!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vijay Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 5)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meli

Yupe BG, me also had the same thoughts like u. Its after all first intro round
- they all will improve with more time and practice. Kuaruppu vairam did it
very well, I had god laugh as well whenever he jumped and Poornima has
good expressionsLOL

DD gave Rishi a good nick - terror dancerLOL

meli i thought it was deepak who first gave the nick to rishi when all jodis were being introduced on the stage ep. he said something like rishi is a terrorist dancer and charmila is the terrorised dancer lol LOL. so dd picked it up from there to use terror dancer i suppose

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 January 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
The practice session of Deepak's team is up (aired on January 18, 2008). Clips can be found at tamilrain.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=107

Well, as of now, it seems as if Deepak's team seems very enthusiastic and dedicated (THIS IS MAINLY BASED ON WHAT I SAW TODAY). Kiran and Priya - def. good dancers. Rocky seems like a dance freak as well. Madhu (Pachai) stayed at the Academy till the wee hours just to practice. I mean almost all of them seem very good. I couldn't get a sense of how Jeeva - Aish dance since their profile was not shown. But these guys will def. be touch competitiors. I really hope DD's team members give their best. This will definetly be a compeition to watch for...

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
thx dear for the information. Embarrassed

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

i've caught the stage performance of deepak's group and they did a awesome job! i thought from his group kiran and priya are the strongest contenders Big smile

im not trying to be a wet blanket but badava gopi tries too hard to implement his jokes in vjn1. i feels he should be learning from other participants rather than joking about them. he actually said kiran and priya danced like how a vettukili will do when its wings are clipped off. he also made fun of deepak and dd making them embarrased and unable to have the time to counter attack him. i pity the hosts.

anyway these are just in my humble opinion and in no way disparaging anyone from vjn1.

oh i felt pachai danced weird, i think he is not able to sync his steps, his moves are uncoordinated. he must work real hard to correct that else its going to be hard for him and his jodi to be saved from elimination.

Edited by bluegal - 20 January 2008 at 11:04pm

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
true BG. badava gopi is funny but can push to the limit at times. LOL

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys I am soo shocked cas dis season s gona be loosin badly da judges fr dis seaosn s sj suryah and sangeetha f season 2. Aiyyo wht hapend to vijay tv.

I knw dis as my frend s da choreo 4rishi and sharmila. He told me and he also told dey r doin this season for sake only I can defently see frm da judges it self. And there r too many jokes and at tiems its annoyina nd uncofrtable for som viewers. weel I hope dey will do good in da comin episodes. I think masthana masthana part2 s way beter nd challenging and hav gr8 judges.

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 24 January 2008 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Oh no the judges aint pleasing at all. Thx Shalini for the information.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top