Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Vijay Jodi No 1 Season 3 (Page 4)

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, tamilrain has just uploaded the links for the intro round. Check it out at:
tamilrain.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=107

With regards to Prajin and Chandra, they performed ok. However, they themslef admitted that it was due to lack of practice (i.e. apparently they only got 1 hour of practice), and that they'd def. try their best in the future. When hearing this Lollu saba Jeeva joked: ongalukku kadhalikkathan neramillai (you don't have time to love)...dance addavum neramillaiya (no time for dance?) LOL LOL . Lets hope for the best...here's wishing the KNI jodi all the best!
geethanjali_92 Groupbie
geethanjali_92
geethanjali_92

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
thx 4 da info ??
wat song did they dance 4 ?
ginny007 Senior Member
ginny007
ginny007

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hey geetha,

They danced for marilyn monroe cloninga..Actually i guess they dint practice it as they seemed to have doubts at the bk of their mind and as a result werent comfy.there was non-sync in their performance.
The others who performed were PAndi-poornima,unni-suhasini,Badava gopi and haritha,sharmi and tht fellow who comes in idhu orukadhal kadhai...
Suhasini really did a good job.she was amazing.....unni also did well but then she was just too good.
All the others were also good....i somehow feel jodi no1 is better than the other 2 dance shows...i mean there is this enthu in this compared to other shows..
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged
You're right Ginny! Both Prajin and Chandra seemed nervous and also forgot some of their steps. But I'm sure it'll get better with time (after all, it was just the intro round hehe).

It seems as if these seasion of Jodi No. 1 will be really fun. I really liked the way how both teams were teasing each other, with lots of lollu and mokkai jokes.
bluegal Goldie
bluegal
bluegal

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 5:27am | IP Logged
prajin & chandra - must give them clap for encouragement first Clap i thought chandra did well but prajin seems to have forgotton his steps and had to follow chandra next que to continue. well they had only 1 hr to practice and have many more themes to get across so im sure he will improve with his jodi

rishi & charmila - charmila was superb in energy (not that im comparing but she reminds me of aishwarya of season 2) and also danced well. i thought rishi was so so only but he paired her well. perhaps he didn't have much movement steps as charmila. gd luck for next round Clap

badava gopi & haritha gopi - again haritha gopi did better than her hubby but they were trying their best so must give some encouragement Clap

iyyapan & suhasini - sorry again but suhasini was the centre of attraction mainly cause she has experience in mastana mastana and i thought she performed very well. iyappan, did fairly well trying to cope up with her so encouragement to him Clap

finally pandi & karthika - he was the only guy to have performed fairly well from the rest of the guys who performed (comparable to rishi). his jodi did fairly well and im sure she'll catch up Clap

these are just my opinions and in no way am i disparaging any of the jodis Big smile

Edited by bluegal - 14 January 2008 at 5:29am
bluegal Goldie
bluegal
bluegal

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

You're right Ginny! Both Prajin and Chandra seemed nervous and also forgot some of their steps. But I'm sure it'll get better with time (after all, it was just the intro round hehe).

It seems as if these seasion of Jodi No. 1 will be really fun. I really liked the way how both teams were teasing each other, with lots of lollu and mokkai jokes.

true, i did like their teasing about and the main few guys, jeeva, badava gopi, pandi and kiran. it was very funny not to forget deepak and dd LOL

Edited by bluegal - 14 January 2008 at 5:31am
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Yupe BG, me also had the same thoughts like u. Its after all first intro round
- they all will improve with more time and practice. Kuaruppu vairam did it
very well, I had god laugh as well whenever he jumped and Poornima has
good expressionsLOL

DD gave Rishi a good nick - terror dancerLOL

geethanjali_92 Groupbie