SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey did anyone watch Main Aur Tum yesterday on ARY Digital Asia? It was so funny... they were making fun of Star Plus ke drame. Shams was obsessed with Star Plus serials and devises a plan to get Savera from Sherry (sp?). In the end Shams ne panch thappad mil gaya! 😆😆😆 It was the best episode ever... I hope you people watched it! If you didn't then u should watch the repeat whenever it comes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if it was after 12 then i was offering Namaz so missed it but i'll try to watch the repeat telecast of it
n did anyone watched the rpi where they made fun of Black (Indian Movie) but it was not in a negative manner
it was that Ejaz Drank some thing n then he couldnt speak a single word n he was about to host some show on Television n the director or producer comes to him n Faisal told the director all the wrong things that Ejaz didnt say them
it was funny
theone_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aray Yaar,Sirf Panch Thappad........Bahot Kam hai.

Waisay Ekta mai kay serials may kam say kam six ya nine thappad hotay hai.......yeh toh bahot na insafi hai ray.

Saher.
ainah thumbnail

Ya I watched it.....
they called it Satttar Plus.....
It was really funny 😆 😆 😆

Did any1 see that episode abt India Pak dosti where Nadia Khan comes as an Indian womanand they r all speaking tuthi puthi hindi and using all wrong words.....
That episode was really funny too 😆 😆 😆

Take care!
Hania! 😊
Sunchinez thumbnail
😆
THT WAS THE BEST EPISODE. IT WAS SOO GOOOD. ESP THT PART WHEN IJAZ ASLAM WAS MAKING WEIRD FACES IN THE END.
😆

👏
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
I missed it 😭 😭

they are too good yaar. Main aur tum. kisi ka lehaz nahian kartye. they just speak their hearts out!
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theone_fan

Waisay Ekta mai kay serials may kam say kam six ya nine thappad hotay hai.......yeh toh bahot na insafi hai ray.

Actually it was nine... cos Savera, Sherry and the girl Shams had hired each gave him 3 slaps. I thought that they were just showing repeats... you know like how in the Indian serials when someone is slapped they show the slap 3 times for effect... but actually he really did get 3 slaps from 3 people. To naa insafi nahin hai.

Main aur Tum is a great show... paagal hai, but too good man. Especially Aijaaz Aslam and Faisal Qureshi's expressions!!
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Oh God! it roxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Such aaaaaaaaaaaaa Fab dramaaaaaaaaaaaa/Soup
I lov ittttttttttttttttttttt
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Shaaaaaaaaamsssssssssss really iz so lovelyyyyyyy 😛
Dashing Boy thumbnail
i forgot its timings would u plz tell me?????Edited by Dashing Boy - 18 years ago