Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Hey did anyone watch Main Aur Tum yesterday on ARY Digital Asia? It was so funny... they were making fun of Star Plus ke drame. Shams was obsessed with Star Plus serials and devises a plan to get Savera from Sherry (sp?). In the end Shams ne panch thappad mil gaya! LOLLOLLOL It was the best episode ever... I hope you people watched it! If you didn't then u should watch the repeat whenever it comes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main aur Tum" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 4:52am | IP Logged
if it was after 12 then i was offering Namaz so missed it but i'll try to watch the repeat telecast of it
n did anyone watched the rpi where they made fun of Black (Indian Movie) but it was not in a negative manner
it was that Ejaz Drank some thing n then he couldnt speak a single word n he was about to host some show on Television n the director or producer comes to him n Faisal told the director all the wrong things that Ejaz didnt say them
it was funny

theone_fan

theone_fan

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Aray Yaar,Sirf Panch Thappad........Bahot Kam hai.

Waisay Ekta mai kay serials may kam say kam six ya nine thappad hotay hai.......yeh toh bahot na insafi hai ray.

Saher.

ainah

Groupbie

ainah

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Ya I watched it.....
they called it Satttar Plus.....
It was really funny LOL LOL LOL

Did any1 see that episode abt India Pak dosti where Nadia Khan comes as an Indian womanand they r all speaking tuthi puthi hindi and using all wrong words.....
That episode was really funny too LOL LOL LOL

Take care!
Hania! Smile

Sunchinez

Groupbie

Sunchinez

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
LOL
THT WAS THE BEST EPISODE. IT WAS SOO GOOOD. ESP THT PART WHEN IJAZ ASLAM WAS MAKING WEIRD FACES IN THE END.
LOL

Clap

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I missed it Cry Cry

they are too good yaar. Main aur tum. kisi ka lehaz nahian kartye. they just speak their hearts out!

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theone_fan

Waisay Ekta mai kay serials may kam say kam six ya nine thappad hotay hai.......yeh toh bahot na insafi hai ray.

Actually it was nine... cos Savera, Sherry and the girl Shams had hired each gave him 3 slaps. I thought that they were just showing repeats... you know like how in the Indian serials when someone is slapped they show the slap 3 times for effect... but actually he really did get 3 slaps from 3 people. To naa insafi nahin hai.

Main aur Tum is a great show... paagal hai, but too good man. Especially Aijaaz Aslam and Faisal Qureshi's expressions!!

SuperDuper01

SuperDuper01

Posted: 16 December 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Oh God! it roxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Such aaaaaaaaaaaaa Fab dramaaaaaaaaaaaa/Soup
I lov ittttttttttttttttttttt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top