Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gudia630

gudia630

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hey...do you guys think that Veer-Soni and Jeet-Cherry will have fun on their honeymoon...willl there be cute scene...will there be lots of drama...i'm jsut full of questions for their honeymoon...do you guys think that either Soni or Cherry will come back pregnant or both of them will come back pregnant??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Honeymoon" in Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

i_fida

IF-Dazzler

i_fida

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
what?? Confused they went just for honeymoon and u think they can preggy Wink LOL ur imaginations going so fast baby LOL LOL

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged
honeymoon peh to sab kuch ho sakta hai ritzLOL i agree with her i hope they'll get preggyLOLEmbarrassed

siyasara

Goldie

siyasara

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
yeah anything can happen on honeymoon...and after all its a serial so there is lot of possiblity...if tht happen then durga will get the shock of her life LOL a must watch scene...but i don't think both will get preggy...may be one will get pregnant...only writer can tell wht will happen...

scorpiorule

Goldie

scorpiorule

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I am hoping for cute romantic scenes from Soni and Veer and also Soni to be pregnant. It would be nice when they arrive to split and Veer and Soni go separate from Jeet and Cherry.

I can't stand to watch Jeet after Soni. That is growing old.

The writers need a new angle and that is to focus on the individual couples themselves.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

well even if one of the couple get intimate during their honeymoon, it would be a while before either soni or cherry get pregnant.LOLLOL

however i would love to see soni being pregnant with veer's child. they both would make such wonderful wonderful parents!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i'm praying for something truly romantic to happen to VS on their honeymoon so that they can be parents soon!

cherry needs to seduce jeet as soon as possible. my suggestion to her would be to drug jeet as soon as they reach their honeymoon venue so that he stays with cherry & also out of veer-soni's way.WinkLOLLOL

sumila

sumila

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
sorry guys but i have a v strong feeling, something bad goin to happen ... n durga's plan goin to work aganist soni n veer, Angry

even though i ll be one who will be jumpin up n down if there will be some romantic scene btw VS on their honeymoon.....
Day Dreaming

sumila

sumila

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i wish i ll be sooo wrong.. n watever i ve mention never ever comes true Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top