Dream story telling of sumit-kumkum - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago

kumkum sumit leaving for their honeymoon dada dadi kul veena methi chacha say goodbye to them and have a safe journey

kumkum and sumit reach the mumbai train station

kumkum looks at sumit - " yeh kahan le ae ho "

sumti: we r goin on a very special trip - and for this we will travel by train and enjoy the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong journey - haseen vaadian and garam garam chae 😃

kumkum: sumit, i love you

sumit: sumit wadhwa se shadi ki hai tumne har roz kuch soecial mille ga 😎

cont..
hmmm lemme try..

kk and sumit reach inside the train and kk sees its all empty..wonders and asks sumit...

sumit sab kahan hai and sumit is embarrased and has this cheeky smile on his face 😛   ...sumit says maine poori train book karwa li hai kk 😆

cont..
kumkum and sumit then go into a cabin - and the cabin number is the date of their marriage 😊

kumkum opens the door and it is decorated like a bride and grooms room, full of rose patels everywhere and candles and there is a little fridge with kumkums favourite foods in it

cont
ok sab log ne to su-kk ki shaadi bhi kara di aur honeymoon pe bhi bhej diya.good good ok let me start

kk is shocked to see all this and asks su what is all this? su says this is my love to u and both have fantastic evening(no need to describe 😉 ) and train comes to station. kk comes out of compartment and says manali and su says i knew u like manali so i brought u here. kk-su both reach hotel and at that night light goes off.

ok now i am trying to make this horror.

su goes to ask manager forlight going off. meanwhile kk is alone in room and an old man comes and says that aksar yahan aisa hota hai ki bijli chali jati hai. kuch saal pehle.........

someone continue
yaar i don't like horror
specially not when sumit kumkum are involved 😊

..the old man says ke kuch saal pehle yahan ke electrician ne bohut pee wi thi n ussne kuch wires main masla kardiya, usse koi theek hi nahin kar sakka ab tak, and old man sumit and kumkum start to laugh together 😆

light comes again and sumit kumkum go to see a very old mandir near the hotel, and they heard that if couple comes their who'se love is pure and divine they will be blessed with a lot of children 😆

they go there and pray, then suddenly kumkum feels sick and she feels like vomiting

they go to the doctor and he says CONGRATULATIONS YOU WILL GET TRIPLETS 🥳 🥳

HAHAHAHAH🤣
Edited by mala_sss - 16 years ago
oh my god triplets 😆 😆

su is kinda shocked at first and hugs kk tightly and says maine nahin socha tha ki tum mujse itna pyaar karti ho ki tumne mujhe ek nahi do nahi bulki teen teen bache dene wali ho 😆 😆 kk is happy and ask su to tell this good news to evreryone. su-kk go to phone wh.

on the phone they tell everyone the good news and everyone is extremely happy - the happy music of kumkum is playiing- "tin tin tin tirintintinti tintintintirin tin tin ti " (hahah 😆 )

then dadi says kumkum ab bass tum jaldi se waapis a jao ab tumhe araam ki zaroorat hai, and sumit says han dadi hum a rahe hain

back in the hotel they start packing, kumkum picks up a shirt and wants to put it in the bag and sumit takes the shirt from her - kumkum tumne koi kaam nahin karna ab bass tum araam karo , and gets her to lydown on the bed - sumit is having problems with packing and kumkum looks at him and smiles

cont,.
ok let me cont
seeing su state kk starts laughing and su ask kuy has rahi? 😆 😆 instedd of heelping me ur laughing then kk help him and last everything is packed and they reach the station
they are on their way....kumkum starts feling sick again...she is in tears and tells sumit that she wants to vomit...sumit is tensed...he takes her to the washroom...and helps her in easening herself....the train's movement make her go giddy...sumit firmly holds her from back and asks her to walk.....but kumkum faints after walking a few steps....

cont pls..
ok let me cont it
su gets tensed and caries kk to compartment and puts her down he splits some water no her and when she gets up he ask how is she feeling and ask her to lay down

now cont